Saints / Seahawks game thread

Maxman

I don't understand how teams runs anything other then a quick QB sneak when there is less then 6 inches to go. If you can't get that much on a straight up QB sneak your entire team is awful and running plays like the Saints just ran can always get caught in the backfield.

I wish our high priced alleged elite WRs would catch passes like that. Sanchez lays it up just as well but rarely gets a completion out of it.

You mean like that one?

...and again.

I'd just like it remembered that I thought Mike Williams was a great prospect coming out. You may commence with the belated kudos.

Might want to stop patting yourself on the back after that one.

Guest Oxoboxo

see all the agressiveness ?

jets need to be that way

if they try to control the clock with run, run, pass, it's gonna be a 17 pt loss

You know that's exactly what they will do.

I don't understand how teams runs anything other then a quick QB sneak when there is less then 6 inches to go. If you can't get that much on a straight up QB sneak your entire team is awful and running plays like the Saints just ran can always get caught in the backfield.

maybe because the QB has a broken wrist and all sorts of hip and a$$ problems

see all the agressiveness ?

jets need to be that way

if they try to control the clock with run, run, pass, it's gonna be a 17 pt loss

It could be Rex' fault. He always babbled about Ground and Pound, when that hasn't worked for near a decade.

Archived