REVIS

DireJet38

Yes, he got 12.5 not 16+.*

*Unless he holds out again, which a few douches are rooting for.

1. There are no other Asomugha CB contracts out there for Revis to need matched in 2012. Blame Al Davis.

2. Clearly, that contract was written to be torn up after next season. That lil' "12.5 mil" figure you're clinging to is a fantasy. That's a two year, $33 million dollar deal. If Revis doesn't snap his leg in half next season, he's getting a new deal at market rate. Fortunately, Revis will likely be the standard-bearer at that point unless Daniel Snyder gives DeAngelo Hall a billion dollars.

3. Name the last team to be hamstrung by the cap. The '96 49ers?

1. There are no other Asomugha CB contracts out there for Revis to need matched in 2012. Blame Al Davis.

2. Clearly, that contract was written to be torn up after next season. That lil' "12.5 mil" figure you're clinging to is a fantasy. That's a two year, $33 million dollar deal. If Revis doesn't snap his leg in half next season, he's getting a new deal at market rate. Fortunately, Revis will likely be the standard-bearer at that point unless Daniel Snyder gives DeAngelo Hall a billion dollars.

3. Name the last team to be hamstrung by the cap. The '96 49ers?

Yes, until then he got 12.5 not 16+.

Clearly that contract was on the table a while, as Revis himself said he took the middle deal that was already offered.

Clearly once he agreed to those terms, guaranteed money was negotiated, just like Tanny said it would.

Clearly I was not the only on to see that on SNY, ask Sperm.

Clearly you want my cock.

How about that hit on Wayne?

Revis looked like god damn Ray Lewis.

Wayne wanted NO PART of him the rest of the game.

As dominating a defensive performance as you will EVER see on an NFL field in a BIG SPOT.

DAMN!

Great hit and stellar game. Just been nice if he could showed up on time to camp like everyone else so he could give those efforts for all 16+ games.

Guy is all world no one will argue that. But having him ready to go at the beginning of next season would be nice.

Yes, until then he got 12.5 not 16+.

Clearly that contract was on the table a while, as Revis himself said he took the middle deal that was already offered.

Clearly once he agreed to those terms, guaranteed money was negotiated, just like Tanny said it would.

Clearly I was not the only on to see that on SNY, ask Sperm.

Clearly you want my cock.

Clearly, this post is lame.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The man is a douchebag, but I'm glad he's our douchebag.

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Completely disagree. Not happy he held out, but I fault no one for trying to make all the money they can in a corrupt BS cap system. No one gets paid in thank you notes and attaboys.Further unlike most other jobs, his career could be over in a moment-as happened with Theiesman, Lance Mehl, Al Toon and a host of others.

ALL HAIL THE ISLAND, BITCH.

Worth every ******* cent, BOY-EEEEEEEE.

I say Revis should holdout again! (joking)

yeah, this kid is special. I've never seen a CB like this in my life. Did Wayne even get a pass thrown his way last night downfield? I dont think so. If Im correct he had one screen pass and that was stopped immediately.

How about that hit on Wayne?

Revis looked like god damn Ray Lewis.

Wayne wanted NO PART of him the rest of the game.

As dominating a defensive performance as you will EVER see on an NFL field in a BIG SPOT.

DAMN!

+ 1 that simple. he can say whatever the f--- he wants about ANY receiver on ANY team ANY week and there's nothing they could do expect wear a f---kin lead vest for 60 minutes!! bwwwaaaaa!!!

Geez, some of you guys need to be sprayed down with a hose to release your jawgrip on Revis' penis.

There was like, one down lineman for the Jets defense most of the game.

It's not like Mevis was back there all alone.

As for Peyton not throwing the ball to Wayne, well, he wasn't really throwing the ball at all. With the exception of Garcon, Colts ran the ball alot, which is what the Jets wanted him to do.

Completely disagree. Not happy he held out, but I fault no one for trying to make all the money they can in a corrupt BS cap system. No one gets paid in thank you notes and attaboys.Further unlike most other jobs, his career could be over in a moment-as happened with Theiesman, Lance Mehl, Al Toon and a host of others.

Right, the whole "my career can end at any time" line is a solid one which is why I didn't mind all that much when Revis held out for "give me a big enough bonus to set me up for my life and the life of my children and grandchildren" THE FIRST TIME. He held out to get the deal he was playing under. Hold out on a deal you held out to get in the first place and you're a POS human being IMO.

But again, I'm glad the lowlife POS is wearing green and white because I'd hate for the Jets to have to play against him.

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Have the Jets ever had "the best" anything?

“Quite honestly, he’s the best player in football,” Ryan said, in comments distributed by the team. “That is what you saw out there. Hold Reggie Wayne, who led the league in catches, I think he had 111 catches, to one catch for one yard. That tells you how good Darrelle Revis is. I know he’s probably not going to win the Defensive Player of the Year award, but the impact he has is amazing. We were able to do some coverages during the game where we actually played man-coverage strictly on his side regardless of who the receiver was and roll their coverage away from it. You only do that if you have Darrelle Revis. He’s an amazing once-in-a-life-time player and we took advantage of him.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/10/rex-ryan-darrelle-revis-is-the-best-player-in-the-nfl/

Archived