Reggie Wayne is pissed!

Mattyandthejets

Revis was worth every cent of that money he is making holding wayne to 1 catch for 1 yard, and wayne is NOT happy

Reggie Wayne is pissed

"I shouldn't have even suited up," Wayne said. "I should have watched the game like everybody else. I was irrelevant." - Reggie Wayne

I like Reggie Wayne, and am astonished at how irrelevant he was last night.

If you think about it, Wayne was probably the best route runner we will face in the playoffs, and Garcon the fastest receiver. Combine that with getting past the best QB... and wow. Our defense, despite no turnovers and only 1 sack, was awesome last night.

What else is new?

I realize Jet fans had to rip into him for missing camp, and he gave us some good material with the hamstring stuff, but I thinks it's time to lose the chip and start recognizing a legend in the making at that position. seriously. this dude takes #1 recievers WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT---playoffs, reg season, and puts a m-er f-ing glove their a$$!! lol Whether it deep, over the middle, quick slant...he's in position to where they CAN'T throw the flag.

Normally i'd worry about jinxing the dude, but I'm sold. He's Peyton Manning at CB. In his private little battle with the leagues elite each week, he's Tiger Woods!! lmao

I realize Jet fans had to rip into him for missing camp, and he gave us some good material with the hamstring stuff, but I thinks it's time to lose the chip and start recognizing a legend in the making at that position. seriously. this dude takes #1 recievers WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT---playoffs, reg season, and puts a m-er f-ing glove their a$$!! lol Whether it deep, over the middle, quick slant...he's in position to where they CAN'T throw the flag.

Normally i'd worry about jinxing the dude, but I'm sold. He's Peyton Manning at CB. In his private little battle with the leagues elite each week, he's Tiger Woods!! lmao

What else is new?

Teams that have a definite #1 WR play right into our hands. Teams like the Pats who really don't, and spread the ball around are more difficult for us. The Colts spread the ball around too but their other options except Garcon were hurt.

Teams that have a definite #1 WR play right into our hands. Teams like the Pats who really don't, and spread the ball around are more difficult for us. The Colts spread the ball around too but their other options except Garcon were hurt.

Bingo. Include the Bears on that list.

Guest Oxoboxo
Manning's 26 pass attempts matched his season low. He sent a team-high eight each to rookie receiver Blair White and tight end Jacob Tamme.

Racism.

Did you guys even read the article? He is frustrated because the ball wasn't thrown his way. He obviously feels he got open, or he wouldn't be angry about it. Only Jets fans think their players are either legends or bums, never anything in between.

Did you guys even read the article? He is frustrated because the ball wasn't thrown his way. He obviously feels he got open, or he wouldn't be angry about it. Only Jets fans think their players are either legends or bums, never anything in between.

These guys must have missed all of those 1 down lineman formations Rex designed for the defense.

I'm sure one of the best QB's of all time would have hit him if he was open. He just wasn't open.

All receivers think they are always open. They showed a lot of replays of Revis covering Wayne. Didn't look open to me. Plus, Manning and Brady are the best at seeing the entire field. If he was open, Manning would have thrown it to him.

Archived