Why not question the Pats weaknesses

Smashmouth

Why does every one on espn and nfl network question the Jets and all their weaknesses but not one of them brings up the fact the Pats defense has sucked this year and could be a huge liability for them and their chances getting to the SB ? We have to hear how the Jets defense has not played that well or lived up to last year yet we are still a top 5 ranked Defense. How many great QB's have we seen go out in the playoffs because their defense has sucked ?? Are the Pats Immune to this discussion ? Is defense suddenly not important in the playoffs anymore when we talk about the Pats ? IMHO they are all a bunch of a$$ wipes putting all their cards in the Tom Brady factor. Im betting their house of FU*KING cards in coming down this weekend whos with me :angry:

F*** Brady

F*** Belichick

F*** ESPN

F*** everybody

GO JETS !!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does every one on espn and nfl network question the Jets and all their weaknesses but not one of them brings up the fact the Pats defense has sucked this year and could be a huge liability for them and their chances getting to the SB ? We have to hear how the Jets defense has not played that well or lived up to last year yet we are still a top 5 ranked Defense. How many great QB's have we seen go out in the playoffs because their defense has sucked ?? Are the Pats Immune to this discussion ? Is defense suddenly not important in the playoffs anymore when we talk about the Pats ? IMHO they are all a bunch of a$$ wipes putting all their cards in the Tom Brady factor. Im betting their house of FU*KING cards in coming down this weekend whos with me :angry:

F*** Brady

F*** Belichick

F*** ESPN

F*** everybody

GO JETS !!

I don't think they question it because it's not relevant. It doesn't matter how good or bad the defense is, nobody has been able to keep pace with the offense since it hit fifth gear.

Guest Oxoboxo

I think it might have something to do with the fact that the Patriots have won something in the last 40 years.

If the Jets win something, the press will treat them the exact same way.

But, fake fans like you want the accolades before the accomplishments.

Carry on.

I think it might have something to do with the fact that the Patriots have won something in the last 40 years.

If the Jets win something, the press will treat them the exact same way.

But, fake fans like you want the accolades before the accomplishments.

Carry on.

Fake fans ?? Who the Fu*ck are you to call me a fake fan ? For once I agree with klecko... You are a moron who knows nothing about football if you feel defense is not an important part of a SB run.

Because belichick is still regarded as a defensive genuis by the talking heads, so the numbers must be a mirage, or the product of other offenses playing catch up.. there was a jets fan a few hours ago who said they were a top defense in the sanchize thread

Because belichick is still regarded as a defensive genuis by the talking heads, so the numbers must be a mirage, or the product of other offenses playing catch up.. there was a jets fan a few hours ago who said they were a top defense in the sanchize thread

Well if the Jets offense gets hot this game could have a very different outcome then alot of people think .

Guest Oxoboxo

Fake fans ?? Who the Fu*ck are you to call me a fake fan ? For once I agree with klecko... You are a moron who knows nothing about football if you feel defense is not an important part of a SB run.

You asked why the media doesn't bring up the Patriots weaknesses on defense.

And I told you it's because the Patriots have had success in the past.

The reason the media does that has nothing to do with football, it has to do with ratings.

But, the fact that you would even start a thread like this demonstrates your lack of understanding of the game, and of the coverage of the game.

You are typical weak Jets fan who looks to the national media to hold your hand and tell you it's going to be OK.

And, when they don't, you curl up in a ball in the corner and tell everyone how unfair it is.

Carry on.

The Pats gave up 19.6 PPG this year. The Jets gave up 19 PPG.

That is your fan base. ;)

They are far from it and you just do not know which one will show up on any given play much less a game.

Guest Oxoboxo

yeah, we'll you faced the jets offense 2x this year and we faced yours... that should count for atleast 10pt swing

Rosetta Stone offers an inexpensive computer-based English course.

You should condider it if you want to live in this country.

The reason the media does that has nothing to do with football, it has to do with ratings.

But, the fact that you would even start a thread like this demonstrates your lack of understanding of the game, and of the coverage of the game.

You are typical weak Jets fan who looks to the national media to hold your hand and tell you it's going to be OK.

And, when they don't, you curl up in a ball in the corner and tell everyone how unfair it is.

Carry on.

Your a sarcastic twit.

Hey Coxo,

You running for scumbag of the year?

You seem to be a safe bet to win.

You must be from a long long line of scumbags.

Mother father sister brother uncles aunts, all scumbags like you?

BTW, The Trojan store called. They want you back.

Guest Oxoboxo

Hey Coxo,

I really don't think you want to lob an attack on my family from behind the friendly confines of your anonymous internet screen name, do you?

Are you really that lame?

I mean, please. Are you in 6th grade, or 7th?

And you should consider getting a ******* life and go back to the Patriots message board.

Personally I dont give a sh*t what the Pats have done in the past, this year the defense has not played well and the offense has bailed them out on numerous occassions. Teams who have done this through out the history of the NFL have failed in the playoffs you not knowing this fact shows your overall lack of playoff knowledge. All that being said, it does not mean teams can;t get hot on one side of the ball or the other.

18-1 = 14-3 Douche

Let's at least spell it right.

I can't tell you how many dicks use the english arguement when they've made themselves look like total asses. This is a football message board a$$ hat Im not sure anyone gives a sh*t about spelling and grammar. twit

I really don't think you want to lob an attack on my family from behind the friendly confines of your anonymous internet screen name, do you?

Are you really that lame?

I mean, please. Are you in 6th grade, or 7th?

Classic personality disordered individual.

Provoke a response then condemn the responder.

So sad miserable and utterly predictable.

Sucks to be you needing to come to a board like this to get your negative attention fix.

Im genuinely sorry.....................for taking the time to read your response.

The Pats D has made big plays when its mattered all season.

For example, they held the Ravens to a FG on their opening drive and stopped them twice in two OT possessions. They lead the NFL in INTS. They are 4th in sacks in the second half of the season.

Word.

This D has a penchant for making plays. They still need to do that.

I can't tell you how many dicks use the english arguement when they've made themselves look like total asses. This is a football message board a$$ hat Im not sure anyone gives a sh*t about spelling and grammar. twit

relax smash.. he's already made the only unforgivable faux pas in the grammar nazi play book, had his own misspelling in a post in which he was attacking someone else’s. It's over, he's done. Harmless. His star has flickered out as quickly as it rose. He should be fed to whom he aspires to be, the Aten..

Carry on.

What does the Cheaters tainted past success have to do with the upcoming game and discussing the teams weaknesses? Any credible analyst would be bringing up the Pats* defense as a team weakness. Even your fellow fans have said as such.

Guest Oxoboxo

And you should consider getting a ******* life and go back to the Patriots message board.

Personally I dont give a sh*t what the Pats have done in the past, this year the defense has not played well and the offense has bailed them out on numerous occassions. Teams who have done this through out the history of the NFL have failed in the playoffs you not knowing this fact shows your overall lack of playoff knowledge. All that being said, it does not mean teams can;t get hot on one side of the ball or the other.

18-1 = 14-3 Douche

I hate the Patriots.

I want the Jets to crush them. I think the Jets have a good chance to win the game.

Where you and I differ is that I don't feel the need to have the media hold my hand and tell me it's going to be OK.

Obviously, you do.

Questioning the NEP defense is kinda like whistling while passing the graveyard.

It is a very different / improved defensive team from the beginning of the year as is the offense.

This is the only team in my memory that is actually rebuilding on the fly, including a change in offensive philosophy, that has a legit shot at winning it all.

Having said that, I dont think this would would be possible without Brady.

Also, we will have to see what your rookies look like with the added pressure of playoff football.

The fact that most teams are playing from behind helps the cheats D.

Look at the Green bay game where things were even at half, big difference.

The key for the Jets will be to not fall behind, come up with big stops, and eat up the clock with successful ground and pound.

Hey Coxo,

Let's not get into family stuff. Kinda frowned upon. I do feel you though.

Guest Oxoboxo

OK. :rolleyes:

You with your crazy avatar and witty sig picture.

You know football.

Yet, you need the national media to validate you. :rolleyes:

What an ignorant tool you are.

Archived