If not going to game Jetnation party somewhere?

4HCrew

you sure you want some of the JN delinquents (umm BP) coming to your place? lol

Good point.

I've met BP before, he was a very nice guy. Nothing like the penishead he is on the interwebz. I'd allow him over, but not inside my house. He could sit on my balcony and look in through the sliding glass door at the TV while the rest of us watched the game inside.

For those in or near Raleigh NC the place to be is Oh Mulligans by the Airport.

The Raleigh area North Carolina Jets Fan Club meets at 'Oh Mulligans'.

Join about 70-100 other Jets fans and watch the game. Better than sitting at home alone watching.

Oh Mulligans is near the RDU airport in Morrisville.

http://www.ohmulligans.com/

i might be going to the same bar in Charlotte again....

First of it was great meeting you and the family Saturday. Really glad you had a great time !!!!

Second: If any of you are near the Charlotte area come on out this Sunday for the game at the Dilworth Neighborhood Grill.

http://www.neighborhoodgrille.com/

We had 100+ for the game last Saturday and I'm pretty sure we will have more there this weekend. So if you coming, come early.

Good point.

I've met BP before, he was a very nice guy. Nothing like the penishead he is on the interwebz. I'd allow him over, but not inside my house. He could sit on my balcony and look in through the sliding glass door at the TV while the rest of us watched the game inside.

Actually would you let Tyson in your house? don't let his online nice guy persona fool you. he is a renowned destroyer of hotel rooms and smashing tv's over innocent peoples heads :lol:

And as for me Im a nice guy in person as long as everybody is quiet when Im on my cell phone speaking Spanish to the driver picking us up at the stadium in Miami. heh heh..Tyson..lol

First of it was great meeting you and the family Saturday. Really glad you had a great time !!!!

Second: If any of you are near the Charlotte area come on out this Sunday for the game at the Dilworth Neighborhood Grill.

http://www.neighborhoodgrille.com/

We had 100+ for the game last Saturday and I'm pretty sure we will have more there this weekend. So if you coming, come early.

it was great meeting you too....place was insane...wife and kids had a blast...

Actually would you let Tyson in your house? don't let his online nice guy persona fool you. he is a renowned destroyer of hotel rooms and smashing tv's over innocent peoples heads :lol:

And as for me Im a nice guy in person as long as everybody is quiet when Im on my cell phone speaking Spanish to the driver picking us up at the stadium in Miami. heh heh..Tyson..lol

If I'm not mistaken there is some hotel furniture in Foxboro that needs to be returned to its room! j/k Tyson, we all know it was Joe who threw that stuff into the parking lot.

Whoa, o.k. Tyson can hang with you on the balcony.

So who's inviting me over?

I already did, check your PM for directions. We can finally be one.

La fiesta esta en mis pantolones.

/Sanchez'd

Did you just invite DLJ to a party in your pants?

Archived