Folk

lancemehl

He hast missed a FG in the playoffs.

And he kicked us into the divisional game.

I'm not worried.

What? Are you kidding or...?

OHHH, I see. Yeah, about that: I don't give a s---, you don't make a chip shot by a hair. Kick the damn thing through the uprights. And while on that topic, that FG in Indy was WAY too f---ing close as well!!

Yes, hopefully just until March.

And he kicked us into the divisional game.I'm not worried.

You are kidding, right? Against the Colts, he peed in his pants and barely slid that 32 yard chip shot just inside the right goal post. I know there are no style points with FGs, you either make it or do not. But it did kind of give an indication of his yellow streak which was then displayed yesterday with another chip attempt.

And he kicked us into the divisional game.

I'm not worried.

Huh?

I've been terrified of Folk since the day we added him to the Roster. I'm hoping it doesn't come down to a field goal. The thought of Nick Folk at Heinz field makes my cringe.

I just got over Doug Brien and there's no Ohio State future HOFers coming out in this years draft to sure things up if things go wrong again

To be honest, this guy is the only thing that worries me going forward. I'd like to believe we are going to keep scoring TDs in the red zone, but this game or the next could come down to him having to make a makeable FG or we lose. Not to be a jinx, but I guarantee he will miss it.

To be honest, this guy is the only thing that worries me going forward. I'd like to believe we are going to keep scoring TDs in the red zone, but this game or the next could come down to him having to make a makeable FG or we lose. Not to be a jinx, but I guarantee he will miss it.

and we all know that Pitt is a graveyard for mediocre kickers

Huh?

I've been terrified of Folk since the day we added him to the Roster. I'm hoping it doesn't come down to a field goal. The thought of Nick Folk at Heinz field makes my cringe.

Forgive me for not paying attention, but why the hell do we rotate kickers so often? We had Hall, a little sparadic and lost his leg, ok...but then Nugent, we drafted in what? the second round? He was hitting his stride and then he was gone. He's only 28, hit 76 % this year. Brien killed us in the playoffs that year but before that was money.

What about Feely?? He was MONEY for us for two years. He's only 34. Now he's in Arizona and he was lights out again this year!

WTF? Is it salary?? Aren't all of these dopes (at least the ones worth a sh*t) making the same amount of $??

I say get one decent kicker, someone who consistently can hit the 20 - 40, is capable from long range, and doesn't completely sh*t is pants in the big spot, and you keep that bitch, on a nice set salary, standard for kickers for twenty years!! If he misses one here and there, hey deal with it. Braze him. At least you know what you got. The Jets could've iced their kicking situation a long time ago!

What the f--- is the deal with trading these dudes around like baseball cards?? I RARELY see a kicker holding out or demanding too much money or just being a cancer in the locker room.

Vanderjagt maybe (what's he doing btw?)

Look at the Raiders. They drafted Janikowski high. Paid him well and they've been pretty solid there ever since. Why must K be a do-or-die crap shoot every year??!

You are kidding, right? Against the Colts, he peed in his pants and barely slid that 32 yard chip shot just inside the right goal post. I know there are no style points with FGs, you either make it or do not. But it did kind of give an indication of his yellow streak which was then displayed yesterday with another chip attempt.

Disagree. The ball in Indy was hooking to the right and would have been good from 50. Yesterday, the dopey referee looking straight up could not tell his kick was good, which it was. Not his fault the ref was a clown.

Forgive me for not paying attention, but why the hell do we rotate kickers so often? We had Hall, a little sparadic and lost his leg, ok...but then Nugent, we drafted in what? the second round? He was hitting his stride and then he was gone. He's only 28, hit 76 % this year. Brien killed us in the playoffs that year but before that was money.

What about Feely?? He was MONEY for us for two years. He's only 34. Now he's in Arizona and he was lights out again this year!

WTF? Is it salary?? Aren't all of these dopes (at least the ones worth a sh*t) making the same amount of $??

I say get one decent kicker, someone who consistently can hit the 20 - 40, is capable from long range, and doesn't completely sh*t is pants in the big spot, and you keep that bitch, on a nice set salary, standard for kickers for twenty years!! If he misses one here and there, hey deal with it. Braze him. At least you know what you got. The Jets could've iced their kicking situation a long time ago!

What the f--- is the deal with trading these dudes around like baseball cards?? I RARELY see a kicker holding out or demanding too much money or just being a cancer in the locker room.

Vanderjagt maybe (what's he doing btw?)

Look at the Raiders. They drafted Janikowski high. Paid him well and they've been pretty solid there ever since. Why must K be a do-or-die crap shoot every year??!

We let Feely walk so we could sign Jason Taylor. The final four rules without the salary cap ****ed us on that one.

Disagree. The ball in Indy was hooking to the right and would have been good from 50. Yesterday, the dopey referee looking straight up could not tell his kick was good, which it was. Not his fault the ref was a clown.

So, you're saying it's no sweat that Folk bounces 30 yarders off the top of the upright? That's his style, huh? lol

We let Feely walk so we could sign Jason Taylor. The final four rules without the salary cap ****ed us on that one.

Wow, is that worth it? close. What kind of f---ed up rule is that? "You can't have an aspiring actor AND a kicker over 33?" Please, bro, share this "Final Four" rule so that I may SMH.

I'm not kidding. The guy was asked to hit a game winning FG in the playoffs on the road against the Colts, with no time remaining on the clock. There is no two ways to spin a FG, he nailed it, yellow streak pooped on.

Im assuming you thought that went in? It was close...but still a pretty poor kick.

;)

Archived