My Latest Psychic Moment...AFCCG Edition

SoFlaJets

I've been getting chills for the last two days everytime I think about this game. Now I don't know if I'm coming down with something or what but this morning upon awakening I had my latest psychic event. Last week it was Bob Wishusen's voice, this week? Adam Schein's voice saying on Jets Post Game Live "and the New York Jets are going to the Super Bowl" frigging weird man but once again I'm cool, calm, and collected and pretty damn sure we'll win tonight. I knew it the morning of SBIII and I have known it for a few games this season.

I am riding the streak with you. Your psychic threads have all come true. It's either legit or you are damn fricken good at calling this stuff. Either way I will take it.

Don't forget to envision me winning the mega millions bro. Or Powerball. I'm not choosy. I will even share.

Forgive me for saying so, but this sounds like a hedge, Jimmy! Where's the conviction!?!?!??!

I was kind of waiting to see if anything would come through and this morning it did TS-I only say this kind of stuff if it really happens to me and this has been an amazing time as far as psychic phenomena is concerned-it started in August during the Revis holdout, remember when I told you guys that I was smoking a cigarette and as I was sitting there it was like a giant flat screen TV dropped down in front of my face and it showed Revis in a white uniform jumping up and down on the sidelines against Baltimore-after that happened I stopped calling him Mevis and saying stupid stuff and went into "relax Jets fans he'll be back". I even gave the exact day he'd sign and on that day at 11:45 PM he did.

The second game of the season I had this eerie calm come over me and I just KNEW we were going to beat the Pats.

I also had another moment when I woke up in the middle of the night and somehow KNEW the bar I had been working at was going to close-this was Friday going into Saturday morning-the next day without any warning it did. There have been more.

Last week I heard Bob Wishusen's voice and this week it was Adam Schein's just as I opened my eyes...I truly 'feel' it Tommy...I am getting chills thinking about it and how great this will be for so many of us, here in my family and here on this and all the other Jets boards we've been on for the past dozen years or so...I want YOU guys to see what this feels like-what me and Senior and Kentucky and Hermanator and SJ have all experienced-there's nothing like it bro-you're going to love it

I was kind of waiting to see if anything would come through and this morning it did TS-I only say this kind of stuff if it really happens to me and this has been an amazing time as far as psychic phenomena is concerned-it started in August during the Revis holdout, remember when I told you guys that I was smoking a cigarette and as I was sitting there it was like a giant flat screen TV dropped down in front of my face and it showed Revis in a white uniform jumping up and down on the sidelines against Baltimore-after that happened I stopped calling him Mevis and saying stupid stuff and went into "relax Jets fans he'll be back". I even gave the exact day he'd sign and on that day at 11:45 PM he did.

The second game of the season I had this eerie calm come over me and I just KNEW we were going to beat the Pats.

I also had another moment when I woke up in the middle of the night and somehow KNEW the bar I had been working at was going to close-this was Friday going into Saturday morning-the next day without any warning it did. There have been more.

Last week I heard Bob Wishusen's voice and this week it was Adam Schein's just as I opened my eyes...I truly 'feel' it Tommy...I am getting chills thinking about it and how great this will be for so many of us, here in my family and here on this and all the other Jets boards we've been on for the past dozen years or so...I want YOU guys to see what this feels like-what me and Senior and Kentucky and Hermanator and SJ have all experienced-there's nothing like it bro-you're going to love it

Very cool stuff SFJ, I have known you for quite a while and your word has always been good with me, so, I am riding your bus my friend.

I am riding the streak with you. Your psychic threads have all come true. It's either legit or you are damn fricken good at calling this stuff. Either way I will take it.

Don't forget to envision me winning the mega millions bro. Or Powerball. I'm not choosy. I will even share with Kim-Jong Falcon63.

I saw a score in my dream just before i woke up 26-20 jets in OT , i really hope we finish it off before OT because i dont think i have enough fingernails to last lol

Please no OT. The game starts at 12:30 here and I have an 8:00 a.m. train to Torino. OT would not be pretty. It's going to be pretty ugly as it is. Especially when we win and I stay up 3 hours watching the post-game.

Please no OT. The game starts at 12:30 here and I have an 8:00 a.m. train to Torino. OT would not be pretty. It's going to be pretty ugly as it is. Especially when we win and I stay up 3 hours watching the post-game.

Dom-Remember the words of one Warren Zevon: I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

Dom-Remember the words of one Warren Zevon: I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

No thanks. I'll sleep on the train. Still, the frecciarossa is fast, so that's only an hour. I need rest. I can't understand what these people are saying under normal circumstances and I have about 5 important meetings there. Worse, I'm drinking so much espresso that it isn't a boost anymore, I only notice it when I don't have it.

I need a Xanax.. no lie.. i couldnt sleep and my heart is beating way to fast..

Watching it with my dad.. next best place to watch it other then Pittsburgh..

I am taking him to Chemo on monday morning.. so i would give up a win for easy chemo and a successful outcome in a new york minute...

BUT

it would be great if i got both!!

so... anyone have a Xanax?

OY!

:D

JIM.....when i read your threads i get friggin goose bumps...i get all pumped up and teary eyed...the last 2 days have been crazy in my house...i cant do anything with out thinking of this game..i've been waiting for this for almost 30 yrs...this post season i have felt so confident in this team, and we're gonna bring it home....

GO JETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JIM.....when i read your threads i get friggin goose bumps...i get all pumped up and teary eyed...the last 2 days have been crazy in my house...i cant do anything with out thinking of this game..i've been waiting for this for almost 30 yrs...this post season i have felt so confident in this team, and we're gonna bring it home....

GO JETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

I feel really calm and still nervous at the same time...

Psychic gf just texted me that the Jets win today in the last seconds of the game.

Jimmy...are you psychically consorting with my woman?!

I don't mess with other guy's women TS-besides I got a great one sitting right there in the kitchen. Where can you find a girl who will buy you the guitar of your dreams and all best equipment and then help you set it up AND break it down-I got it made.

I don't mess with other guy's women TS-besides I got a great one sitting right there in the kitchen. Where can you find a girl who will buy you the guitar of your dreams and all best equipment and then help you set it up AND break it down-I got it made.

God bless, my friend! Go Jets!

Psychic gf just texted me that the Jets win today in the last seconds of the game.

Jimmy...are you psychically consorting with my woman?!

you have a girlfriend? I didnt know they made blow up dolls that talked!

OY!

Archived