*** NFC Championship Game Thread: Bears vs. Packers ***

Integrity28

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jay Cutler = disaster. Wow.

Cutler is a national joke! Imagine being able to walk on the sidelines and not going back into the game for a Campionship. Who knows if he ever will get there again. I think a guy like Sanchez would be out there on his knees if it meant the Jets would win. Cutler is a head case and I have argued with a guy for years about him. he is an interception machine and a baby. We are better off with Sanchez. Anyone remember Rivers with a bum leg playing in a game afe wyears ago? What about staffor demanding that he be allowed back in a game with a separated shoulder and throwing a TD to win. Cutler sucks.

For Cutler's sake, he better be getting his leg amputated right now.

Jay Cutler = Pussy

Personally, I think he got benched.... and the Bears coaches / med staff are just saying "hurt knee" to cover their asses.

Personally, I think he got benched.... and the Bears coaches / med staff are just saying "hurt knee" to cover their asses.

I think so too. As for when we were hoping the Jets could get him-I said from the beginning it would NEVER happen. Denver and the Jets do not deal DIRECTLY (don't mention Jahn Abe deal) since like Matt Robinson

To me that's worse. A healthy benching in the biggest game of the year so far? Cutler: Sure sir, i'll take it up the a$$ and hang around alone on the sidelines. No fire. No heart. And if the Bears are benching a healthy Cutler that's just as dumb. Todd Collins isn't winning you this game. You got to stick with your QB.

Dude is not even in the locker room. He's a bonafide pussy.

Wow, this dude is gonna get paid next year. hahahah go 3rd string QB, we believe in you., hahahaha

3ed string QB > Jay Cutler LOL

I'm soooo glad I won't have to hear MIKE FREAKIN NORTH talk about cutler being the best QB in bears history and Lovie being the best coach since Hallas from here out

that idiot had the nerve to say Lovie is better than Ditka in Bears history

what a joke

Sneaker Guy, meet Euro Quasi Music Guy. Does anyone in these Blackberry commercials have a real paying job? "I have my Blackberry to call Mommy and Daddy to send more money to me ASAP to spend on my Williamsburgh rent for a roach-infested $2K a month half-studio, $10 cupcakes and $7 coffee".Why a company would market themselves to douchebags who have never paid a cell bill is a complete mystery.

Archived