the Jets need to bring in a 3rd down back like Ahmad Bradshaw

Blackout

we were too slow to run anywhere on the Steelers today (minus one or two plays)

instead of running our best WR and getting him hurt we need to get a fast 3rd down back

who else is going to be a FA besides Bradshaw who can be that guy?

and we need to draft a pass rusher (isn't it ****ed how they have a draft even if the league is locked out?)

Schottenheimer has no use for that type of player. If he did, he would have incorporated McKnight or Leon into the offense, and he never did.

I was making this post under the assumption that Schotty is good as gone

if not I will lose all faith in Rex

Schottenheimer has no use for that type of player. If he did, he would have incorporated McKnight or Leon into the offense, and he never did.

Yup. The guy who really got Leon all the press was Favre because Fave used to run his own show and find Leon on those third down plays that broke down. Washington would then go nuts against a defense playing all deep and score points. If that was a different QB those plays dont happen. The guys offense is all about deception of sorts. 3rd down scatbacks are not fitting in with that.

Like we dont turn the ball over enough..Ahmad Bradshaw=Fumble machine. FAIL!

I mean did you eatch the putrid Giants at all this year? They didnt lead the league in turnovers solely because of Sh-Eli Manning you know.

I agree with this. LT...I don't want to kill a guy because he was my favorite player at his peak...but man do I hope he and Taylor aren't here next year.

YES PLEASE.

Both those over the hill players need to retire before the dawn.

Jason Taylor is worthless!

I agree with this. LT...I don't want to kill a guy because he was my favorite player at his peak...but man do I hope he and Taylor aren't here next year.

I know we're all mad at the loss, and I am too, but Taylor did a good job at what should have been expected from him. LT is done though, and maybe McKnight can become that kind of back next year. I really dont think it's an over-reaction to want Schotty gone, though.

Like we dont turn the ball over enough..Ahmad Bradshaw=Fumble machine. FAIL!

I mean did you eatch the putrid Giants at all this year? They didnt lead the league in turnovers solely because of Sh-Eli Manning you know.

did you read the thread title? it says "LIKE Ahmad Bradshaw"

that does not limit this discussion solely to Ahmad Bradshaw. and half of those Eli INT's were tipped.

They don't need a third down back, that should be LT. They need an every down back with more speed and quckness to compliment Greene. If this is to be a running team, you can't rely on an old LT to be the workhorse. You find these guys in the draft. A guy like Bradshaw has already used a lot of the tread on his tires, you need fresh backs every 3 or 4 years.

Archived