Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

As a matter of fact, yes. I'm uncomfortable with BG (just a feeling, really, but it grows with every post of his.) Wombat and JC (They've both lurked even more than I have.) JC posting for the most part has seemed like he hasn't wanted attention. Wombat is possibly just too lazy to look for the content amidst the jokes, but that is something that scum does. Why read when you know who is who? And Hess is still high on my list. His craziness does feel forced. Before I would vote for any of them, I would come up with something better than what I've said here.

And Womby, you may have only played 2 games here, but I've only played 3 and had a team to help me with two of them. (I'm simply not counting the Soprano fiasco.) You don't get a pass any more than I do.

It's easier for me to list who I feel is town. I'm getting a town feeling from Pac, I-28, and Verbal at this point. Of course that is subject to change at any moment. ;)

JC bothers me as well, but I can't really put my finger on it. I'm not a huge fan of the lurking you're talking about, so often my "gut" is a bit biased against that. I have Hess on my list of players I'd vote for, but honestly I can't read him. I felt good about him early on, I waffled, and I just don't know. I don't really hold playing different against him, as I'm playing differently myself, but just as I know it draws me attention it draws him a lot of attention as well. I can't decide how I feel on Hess, and it's changed a few times the past couple days.

I also agree with your 3 "town vibes," though I'd add CTM in there. Don't really have a read on JiF or Crusher, and I'm starting to lean town more for you the more you post. (Yes, OMG, I'm totally trying to swing Lilys vote by sucking up)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah we're all playing HORRIBLY on day one with no votes. Are you ******* kidding? Seriously? LOL. First crack from Chan duly noted. Hopefully someone from town eventually remembers it.

That's very text book of you.

And yeah to Chan. I'm talking no lynch, not votes. LOL at the HOLY baiting the town like they're in trouble. Bad vibes bro.

huh? I first said that the way the game has played out, it feels like 1 or 2 of them have been favorites today.. you and brett.. avm and pac.. something.. i then acknowledged that it's possible I'm 100% incorrect and none of them have been pressured and we've got townies leading the charge against other townies..

Not sure how i was saying the town was in trouble..

huh? I first said that the way the game has played out, it feels like 1 or 2 of them have been favorites today.. you and brett.. avm and pac.. something.. i then acknowledged that it's possible I'm 100% incorrect and none of them have been pressured and we've got townies leading the charge against other townies..

Not sure how i was saying the town was in trouble..

Because you said the scum were laughing at us... its a stretch. He's trying to get back into wacky mode, clearly.

Day 1, feels like day 317.

Unvote Pac

Vote: Brett

FOS: Wombat, Iceman

Brett was already in my top 3. But the fracas earlier today between Wombat and Brett reeks to me. So does Brett's OMGUS vote on Wombat tonight. I don't think Brett could have argued his case any worse earlier, now all I see is him scrambling and contradicting himself. He's kind of a no-brainer at this point.

After catching up, and reading their back-and-forth, I went and revisited the Pac train from before I started hounding him (below). Maybe its a stretch... but Brett's contradictions under pressure after he voted Pac, then the discussion of multiple scum on the Pac train, and all of a sudden Wombat is off of Pac and onto Brett? Could Wombat be trying to put space between himself and Brett?

I also noticed that Iceman camped out on Pac quietly, then as soon as "multiple scum on Pac's train" came up, he jumped to the next hottest train, Hess, and hasn't said a peep since. Felt like a newb being coached to me. I know we don't lynch newbs on D1 - but it stood out.

Yeah I was thinking the same on Ice. Anyway, yeah, looks like, unfortunately Brett's a goner. To saitisfy the OMG Hushpuppies I'm even willing to put the hammer on Brett as I would have just kept my vote there if it weren't for FAI strutten her stuff a little too high for my liking. I love the kid, but man, some weird play day 1. Also, Chan, all the sudden, is starting to reek.

Because you said the scum were laughing at us... its a stretch. He's trying to get back into wacky mode, clearly.

perhaps worded poorly, my prediction was meant to be that we've pressured more then 1 of them today hence a lot of the stalled trains. I then meant to acknowledge that I'm completely wrong and they can be laughing our asses off as we're all accusing one another. there was one game a few years back that scum sweeped, and the town literally tour itself apart for 4 days straight..

As a matter of fact, yes. I'm uncomfortable with BG (just a feeling, really, but it grows with every post of his.) Wombat and JC (They've both lurked even more than I have.) JC posting for the most part has seemed like he hasn't wanted attention. Wombat is possibly just too lazy to look for the content amidst the jokes, but that is something that scum does. Why read when you know who is who? And Hess is still high on my list. His craziness does feel forced. Before I would vote for any of them, I would come up with something better than what I've said here.

And Womby, you may have only played 2 games here, but I've only played 3 and had a team to help me with two of them. (I'm simply not counting the Soprano fiasco.) You don't get a pass any more than I do.

It's easier for me to list who I feel is town. I'm getting a town feeling from Pac, I-28, and Verbal at this point. Of course that is subject to change at any moment. ;)

Lily, I've always craved your attention... Funny how after I'm ready to move on you finally gaze your way towards me. ;)

perhaps worded poorly, my prediction was meant to be that we've pressured more then 1 of them today hence a lot of the stalled trains. I then meant to acknowledge that I'm completely wrong and they can be laughing our asses off as we're all accusing one another. there was one game a few years back that scum sweeped, and the town literally tour itself apart for 4 days straight..

Yeah, I got it... that comment there was meant to be tongue-in-cheek.

Lily, I've always craved your attention... Funny how after I'm ready to move on you finally gaze your way towards me. ;)

Oh, my gaze has been on you for a while now, darling. I just didn't verbalize it until I was asked. Remember, I called you out on lurking a while back. I'm just more gentle about things, so around all this testosterone, it may have been forgotten. ;)

Anyway, relax. You're not even on the chopping block for today.

Yeah I was thinking the same on Ice. Anyway, yeah, looks like, unfortunately Brett's a goner. To saitisfy the OMG Hushpuppies I'm even willing to put the hammer on Brett as I would have just kept my vote there if it weren't for FAI strutten her stuff a little too high for my liking. I love the kid, but man, some weird play day 1. Also, Chan, all the sudden, is starting to reek.

Please elaborate on this... I'm curious.

Oh, my gaze has been on you for a while now, darling. I just didn't verbalize it until I was asked. Remember, I called you out on lurking a while back. I'm just more gentle about things, so around all this testosterone, it may have been forgotten. ;)

Anyway, relax. You're not even on the chopping block for today.

LOL...I'm relaxed...Vodka has that effect...BTW...I think Hess finally read ur signature block.

Meh at all this "trying" I've been doing from everyone. Holy manufactured bullsh*t. And btw it's NOT a stretch. You just don't want to agree with me too much because you think I could be scum, and since you're doing well, at least looking like town you don't want to agree/associate with me too much since I could be lynched, and could be scum in your eyes. And don't discount Chan's subtle, little antitown remark.

Well, it seems like I'm a goner. I'm going out tonight and get hammered and won't be able to post before the deadline.

Im roleless, so its better than lynching a power role I guess.

I'd vote myself to avoid a random lynch, but it looks like we have enough people willing to hop on and town will probably gain more info by looking at who jumps on at the end/hammers than me just voting.

Good luck town, and if I don't get a chance to speak again, scum = Wombat, Mafia Genius God AVM, Fire/Ice, and Crusher or I28-- can't choose.

Jif gets his wish of a brett ward d1 lynch, **** him.

Meh at all this "trying" I've been doing from everyone. Holy manufactured bullsh*t. And btw it's NOT a stretch. You just don't want to agree with me too much because you think I could be scum, and since you're doing well, at least looking like town you don't want to agree/associate with me too much since I could be lynched, and could be scum in your eyes. And don't discount Chan's subtle, little antitown remark.

haha,.. i see what you're getting at now and that would be funny as heck if true.. I have to try that some day..

(he's suggesting that I'm scum, and the scum team is really laughing at the town and I arrogantly put it out there that we were as a goof)

Official Vote count:

BG (1)- CTM

Pac (3)- Verbal, I28, Brett

Lily (1)- Jetscode

Hess (3)- Slats, Pac, Icemann

AVM (2)- BG, Lily

Brett (4)- JiF, Hess, AVM, Wombat

With 16 players, it takes 9 to lynch

Unvote

*sadface* Where did my vote go? I don't remember unvoting.

unvote

vote Brett

UNVOTE VOTE: Song Of Fire and Ice. aka...

Unvote Vote W-W-W-W-W-W-WOMBAT BREAKER

Unvote Pac

Vote: Brett

Not sure what the count is now, these are all the votes since Vic's last count - and apparently Song's vote is missing?

Please elaborate on this... I'm curious.

You want me to elaborate on something you already gave my answer to CTM on? Only problem is you're dismissing it.

Funny Chan backed away immediately. Regrouped for quite a couple of minutes until he came back to post agin. Funny that time in between.

haha,.. i see what you're getting at now and that would be funny as heck if true.. I have to try that some day..

(he's suggesting that I'm scum, and the scum team is really laughing at the town and I arrogantly put it out there that we were as a goof)

No sh*tforbrains, I'm saying you're trying to stir the pot and make town ansi like dead frogs will fall from the sky if WE DON'T LYNCH SOMEBODY RIGHT NOW!!! OMG!!!! You overreacting don't mix well for me, and you overreacted.

No sh*tforbrains, I'm saying you're trying to stir the pot and make town ansi like dead frogs will fall from the sky if WE DON'T LYNCH SOMEBODY RIGHT NOW!!! OMG!!!! You overreacting don't mix well for me, and you overreacted.

Hey if you can swing it I'm down with lynching CTM before you...

You want me to elaborate on something you already gave my answer to CTM on? Only problem is you're dismissing it.

Funny Chan backed away immediately. Regrouped for quite a couple of minutes until he came back to post agin. Funny that time in between.

Oh, I thought there might be more to it than him talking about the scum team laughing... its noted.

how did I overreact? I'm lost again.

Backed away from what? We should lynch someone at this point, you or brett in fact..

how did I overreact? I'm lost again.

You overreacted to my unvote of Brett and vote for Fire and Ice or Song for Fire and Ice or whatever. It was a little steam roll of Oh my gosh, starting with Princess Bleedin. You tagging along with the OMG they must be laughing at us was er, you know. Scummy. Inexplicable? Really? I double read it looking for grammar mistakes.

Not sure what the count is now, these are all the votes since Vic's last count - and apparently Song's vote is missing?

I voted Hess way back when and didn't unvote

Well. Since my vote for FAI is completely useless because all she has to do is keep doing what she's doing and not really play, **** it, why not.

UNVOTE

VOTE: CTM

Are you kidding me? I'm sorry I can't be on 24/7 for you and be at your beck and call, but I do have a life. I am playing and I believe I'm the one who started getting everyone to think on AVS and such. Go back and read the game as you obviously aren't paying enough attention.

Archived