Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

I find it interesting how any mention of me as scummy by anyone in this game has been nothing but vague, wishy-washy ramblings. No real basis for anything, and zero citing of any type of support for these "feelings". It's pretty much why I haven't said much about it to this point, because there's really nothing for me to respond to. Frankly, I think AVM's entire response is nothing but complete horsecrap, and only makes me feel better about my vote. All he wrote was one long, drawn-out explanation about how his absurd play was really some brilliant trap set by him. Even if AVM isn't scum, all these things ever typically do is help us pick off a list of innocents with no real basis outside of some ridiculously flawed "gotcha" moment. As if there's no way town could possibly be voting him for his horrible play. The reason I voted for AVM is simple, he was playing a very peculiar game, and then it reeked as if he was trying to pull the "I dare you" card which has had a remarkable ability to bring trains to a screeching halt in many of our mafia games. The fact that he stuck with it for multiple posts, and had no interest in addressing it or anything else until just now after laying low didn't do the trick, says to me it was no misunderstanding.

As I said before, the one other person I was fine with moving onto was brett if the day started to flow in that direction, but AVM going there while already making excuses about how he's not his favorite vote in order to cover his a$$, it certainly makes me hesitate. So I see no reason to change my vote at this point.

Um....ok...

#1, I've gone out of my way to say I think there are several town on that train that was on me. #2, I explained why my vote wasnt on you.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it interesting how any mention of me as scummy by anyone in this game has been nothing but vague, wishy-washy ramblings. No real basis for anything, and zero citing of any type of support for these "feelings". It's pretty much why I haven't said much about it to this point, because there's really nothing for me to respond to. Frankly, I think AVM's entire response is nothing but complete horsecrap, and only makes me feel better about my vote. All he wrote was one long, drawn-out explanation about how his absurd play was really some brilliant trap set by him. Even if AVM isn't scum, all these things ever typically do is help us pick off a list of innocents with no real basis outside of some ridiculously flawed "gotcha" moment. As if there's no way town could possibly be voting him for his horrible play. The reason I voted for AVM is simple, he was playing a very peculiar game, and then it reeked as if he was trying to pull the "I dare you" card which has had a remarkable ability to bring trains to a screeching halt in many of our mafia games. The fact that he stuck with it for multiple posts, and had no interest in addressing it or anything else until just now after laying low didn't do the trick, says to me it was no misunderstanding.

As I said before, the one other person I was fine with moving onto was brett if the day started to flow in that direction, but AVM going there while already making excuses about how he's not his favorite vote in order to cover his a$$, it certainly makes me hesitate. So I see no reason to change my vote at this point.

professor.jpg

hess we've been down this path before.. i applaud avm for trying it again (assuming he is innocent).. but last year we had several people do similiar and nab a handful of scum, I just can't imagine that many of them took the bait this time, I'm sure there was all kinds of it's a trap warnings going on in the scum threads, and lets see what the town does. Which is why i wanted to vote him right away..

Assuming avm is innocent, I did similiar things earlier in the game and didn't really "catch" anyone..

but one guy did vote for both of us, BG, meangin 2 times he is taking the easy way vote on day 1. Seems odd..

not sure what to make of it, but now that Hess is participating, i'll see where BG leads

unvote

vote BG

Was already typing my response so didn't see this before my prior post. I'm sorry, but I still don't get how this is some sort of brilliant scum trap. It's day one, pretty much all voting is based on next to nothing. AVM acting like a nutjob is about as good as it got before the brett case popped up. There aren't exactly any "hard cases" to jump on board. You want to talk about easy way, let's look at people who've attempted to go after Pac, the easiest vote-getter in the entire mafia world outside of maybe JB and Klecko. You do realize that you've been on most, if not all of these "easy" trains yourself, don't you? Again, it's day one. Outside of the one put together on brett, there's been no real substance behind any of these cases, so who exactly hasn't taken the "easy way"? I don't get it.

Was already typing my response so didn't see this before my prior post. I'm sorry, but I still don't get how this is some sort of brilliant scum trap. It's day one, pretty much all voting is based on next to nothing. AVM acting like a nutjob is about as good as it got before the brett case popped up. There aren't exactly any "hard cases" to jump on board. You want to talk about easy way, let's look at people who've attempted to go after Pac, the easiest vote-getter in the entire mafia world outside of maybe JB and Klecko. You do realize that you've been on most, if not all of these "easy" trains yourself, don't you? Again, it's day one. Outside of the one put together on brett, there's been no real substance behind any of these cases, so who exactly hasn't taken the "easy way"? I don't get it.

I don't think it's a brilliant trap, as I said before I'm sure scum is more or less immune to it. I just think it's interesting that 2 times you bit on people who were trying to catch votes (assuming AVM is innocent)

And AVM could still be scum doing the two step on us. Really don't know.

I also disahree completely that Pac is an easy day 1 lynch. Don't think he's been lynched on day 1 since his first game in fact..

I went back to look at What Bleedin said about going the self vote route to get a train to stall. At the time Hess and Pac had the biggest trains. Funny enough AVM's first offer to vote him was to Pac. Interesting. Don;t see case on bleedin. Then again when bleedin is scum you never see it until he kills you. Or if he's modding bans you.

I think I am being active enough, especially given how useless most of this discussion is to me. What am I supposed to do when everyone is metagaming and I've only played 2 games with most of these people?

Useless how? You can still look past the fathomogheyturdnoodledoosh jokes and read the content and judge for yourself. You know, scumhunt?

I went back to look at What Bleedin said about going the self vote route to get a train to stall. At the time Hess and Pac had the biggest trains. Funny enough AVM's first offer to vote him was to Pac. Interesting. Don;t see case on bleedin. Then again when bleedin is scum you never see it until he kills you. Or if he's modding bans you.

I grabbed anyone who had recently said anything regarding voting for me, plus Brett (who voted for me earlier in the game)

I also don't like how Fire and Ice is playing (didn't finally vote for someone until asked to, for example), but she is new and I suppose we "started off on a bad foot" or what not. But that's definitely not a problem to look at today either, because she's possibly just adjusting to the new site. I just have a probably with these vets from other sites getting passes like they're new to the game as well.

*shrugs* Whether you like my play or not doesn't really matter to me. It seems like a bunch of crap has been thrown around this day, I have commented on what I thought was neccessary to comment on or when called on to comment. I still think you're scummy, but as I don't believe that train will go anywhere today I will bide my time. I voted when I felt I was comfortable voting someone. Yes someone told me to lay down a vote, but I was already going to do that and so I went with it. Yes play is different here, and a lot of nonsense is talked about but I don't know you guys well enough yet, so throwing around a bunch of bs and talking just to be heard isn't going to happen just yet until I learn the ropes. So I'll pass on your pass darlin ;) If you think I'm scum, lay your case and vote for me, coming from another site has nothing to do with whether I'm scum or not.

On Dm blah blah blah blah. This all sounds like bullsh*t smoke screen crap the mafia is using to get the Town off purpose.

We go from scum hunting to discussing game mechanics? ******* Really? nothing suspicous their.

Hey, people question/comment, and I respond. If I can clarify, I'm not going to ignore it.

*shrugs* Whether you like my play or not doesn't really matter to me. It seems like a bunch of crap has been thrown around this day, I have commented on what I thought was neccessary to comment on or when called on to comment. I still think you're scummy, but as I don't believe that train will go anywhere today I will bide my time. I voted when I felt I was comfortable voting someone. Yes someone told me to lay down a vote, but I was already going to do that and so I went with it. Yes play is different here, and a lot of nonsense is talked about but I don't know you guys well enough yet, so throwing around a bunch of bs and talking just to be heard isn't going to happen just yet until I learn the ropes. So I'll pass on your pass darlin ;) If you think I'm scum, lay your case and vote for me, coming from another site has nothing to do with whether I'm scum or not.

Kinda hard to lay a case on you when you barely post. Smart move and typical from every DMer who plays.

Useless how? You can still look past the fathomogheyturdnoodledoosh jokes and read the content and judge for yourself. You know, scumhunt?

that one is starting to worry me... he played with us last year and happily engaged in the "useless discussion" all of day 1. In fact if I remember correctly his 1st post ever referred to me as a piece of sh-t.

Suddenly now he's too cool for school?

I don't think it's a brilliant trap, as I said before I'm sure scum is more or less immune to it. I just think it's interesting that 2 times you bit on people who were trying to catch votes (assuming AVM is innocent)

And AVM could still be scum doing the two step on us. Really don't know.

I also disahree completely that Pac is an easy day 1 lynch. Don't think he's been lynched on day 1 since his first game in fact..

I disagree that an easy day one lynch is necessarily the same as taking the easy way out with a vote. I'm not really sure anyone is an easy day one lynch. You can't tell me scum wouldn't be even happier to hide away on a train that nobody is going to give them crap for being on despite no real good reason, which is what makes pac an easy way out. If he's as difficult to lynch on da one as you say, that's all the more reason for them to hide out there, isn't it? Even still, I'm not sure how you or AVM are easy lynches on day one either. For how much crap you get (and start) in this game, you usually stick around for quite a while unless you get offed at night. I'd hardly call you an easy day one lynch. The only person who has ever been an easy day one lynch is JB, who it was like a requirement for. Has anyone but her even ever been lynched multiple times on day one?

Indeed you have, love. unvote

Namely because yes, you are talking, and secondly because there are far more pressing matters at hand right now. So here goes.

I want to go ahead and make sure no one thinks it was an "OMG I HATE THIS GUY U GUYZ SUK! I QUIT" rage crap. It wasn't a meltdown or anything stupid. Honestly, I think the smartest play right now is either to go with myself, Hess, or Brett. I still don't buy that Pac is scum, but I've been wrong many times before (and, theoretically speaking, if I were to be lynched and found town, be reminded that doesn't mean I was right about ANYTHING).

Take notice at everyone who reacted to my vote for me "dare," or rather, in some cases the people who didn't. One of the oddest players by many people admission, BG, came in and waffled again. Admittedly jumping to yet another train and even making a slight joke about it, in the kind of way that if I was scum, I'd do. BG worries me a lot right now. Brett also seems really opportunistic, but at the same time he did think he had a case on me in the first place, though it was extremely weak (even if I were to be scum). Say what you want but I'm sticking to what I believe (that Pac isn't scum), and not going to put a vote there. That's how we got here in the first place. Brett is a really smart player as we saw towards the end of the season last year, and his play is rather erratic.

I also don't like how Fire and Ice is playing (didn't finally vote for someone until asked to, for example), but she is new and I suppose we "started off on a bad foot" or what not. But that's definitely not a problem to look at today either, because she's possibly just adjusting to the new site. I just have a probably with these vets from other sites getting passes like they're new to the game as well.

Some of the others to stick out are the ones that wrote it off as nothing, though I'm admittedly not sure what to make of that. Fact is, it'd be foolish for no scum whatsoever to jump on me, but even more foolish for more than one to at this point. I put myself out there and was EXTREMELY easy, but a smart scum team would let the town jump on me for the most part, then scatter themselves around the middle up til the end of my lynch train. I really don't have a good read on Crusher whatsoever at this point, but he's generally your anti-CTM/Pac. As easy as they are to get lynched on day 1, he's just as hard (has no bearing on this game, just stating my opinion).

As for why I went after Lily? Everyone says I'm playing different and they way in which I carry out my playing style is VERY different this game, but I'm doing the same thing I do game after game. Target inactives. The most success I've had playing this game has been going after those quiet players on day 1 and getting them to talk. Just ask Sharrow, who I go after practically every game by the beginning of day 2.

If I had to take a shot right now, I'm going BG. Like I said, I don't feel great about Pac, and I'm not going to vote for myself obviously.

My top 3 right now (again, excluding Fire and Ice until I get a little more information I suppose):

BG (who currently doesn't have a train at all on him, so that'll offer me up to the I'm trying to distract people idea again)

Brett (who only has one, though I feel like we could get some steam in that direction)

Hess (who I feel least confident about of the 3, but better than Pac)

I've got a couple of "cases" I suppose you'd call them I'm working on, but I don't feel like they're ready quite yet to be honest. If you guys decide to come in my direction I'll share whatever I've got before a lynch vote.

I'm going to vote: Brett, though I'm willing to go in any of those 3 directions right now.

I don't know if I'm being egocentric, but this post seems like it's designed to get me to switch from Pac to Brett or failing that, Hess (anywhere but Pac). AVM agrees with two of my top three suspects (Pac being the exception), and then names Hess as a suspect and votes Brett. Seems to me like someone is trying to draw my attention off of Pac. What was the vote count when AVM first started his fake jester nonsense?

that one is starting to worry me... he played with us last year and happily engaged in the "useless discussion" all of day 1. In fact if I remember correctly his 1st post ever referred to me as a piece of sh-t.

Suddenly now he's too cool for school?

Hehehe. Slinging insults (or making jokes) is perfectly fine, and most of you do it within a content post. It's the fluff posts with zero content that I'm too cool for.

Lol. Ok, darlin.

Kinda hard to lay a case on you when you barely post. Smart move and typical from every DMer who plays.

Hush with your logic. It's illogical here ;)

I don't know if I'm being egocentric, but this post seems like it's designed to get me to switch from Pac to Brett or failing that, Hess (anywhere but Pac). AVM agrees with two of my top three suspects (Pac being the exception), and then names Hess as a suspect and votes Brett. Seems to me like someone is trying to draw my attention off of Pac. What was the vote count when AVM first started his fake jester nonsense?

No offense, but my post had less to do with you than probably anyone else :P And I'll go look up the vote count.

CTM -- by "easily lynched" I mean that yourself, Pac, Doggin, and used to be EY are people who are lynched much more easily than people like, say, Crusher, JiF, or Vic. It's a style of play thing, and there's nothing wrong with either one -- but you and Pac in particular get heat for yours every game.

Vote count:

Brett (1)- Jetscode

Pac (6)- Verbal, Icemann, CTM, Wombat, JiF, I28

Lily (2)- Hess, AVM

CTM (2)- BG, Brett

Hess (5)- Slats, Crusher, Lily, Pac, Song

With 16 players, it takes 9 to lynch

Also- please let me know if I HAVE MISSED A VOTE.

This was the posted vote count, and the last post before my vote for me post, which is below.

No, just the you don't want to do that post to the new guy is just eh. But yes...somehow my saying that means I think you're guilty (according to everyone else)even though I've said all game you're not. You should probably vote me.

Not voting for the scummiest player makes you seem scummy. You should vote for me.

You have, I'm the scummiest. Vote me.

Why wait? Don't put a power roll out there to dangle in the wind, vote me first.

Quoted this to point out something Crusher was hitting on. I was incorrect, Pac didn't bring up voting for me whatsoever. I was just being a sarcastic douche.

Gee knuckle neck, if you read my awesome post i already mentined that when AVM first did the kill me kill me thing it was Hess and brett in the lead and AVM directed the first kill me to Pac.

Bleedin mentioned that so i looked it up. See look past all the gheyhmofagnoodlenerd jokes and the content will set you free.

Hehehe. Slinging insults (or making jokes) is perfectly fine, and most of you do it within a content post. It's the fluff posts with zero content that I'm too cool for.

actually I was referring to wwwwwwhatever. his first post in his first game referred to me as feces covered with flesh or something along those lines.

I disagree that an easy day one lynch is necessarily the same as taking the easy way out with a vote. I'm not really sure anyone is an easy day one lynch. You can't tell me scum wouldn't be even happier to hide away on a train that nobody is going to give them crap for being on despite no real good reason, which is what makes pac an easy way out. If he's as difficult to lynch on da one as you say, that's all the more reason for them to hide out there, isn't it? Even still, I'm not sure how you or AVM are easy lynches on day one either. For how much crap you get (and start) in this game, you usually stick around for quite a while unless you get offed at night. I'd hardly call you an easy day one lynch. The only person who has ever been an easy day one lynch is JB, who it was like a requirement for. Has anyone but her even ever been lynched multiple times on day one?

that's kind of my point, we don't have any "easy" lynches anymore (although I thought lily was evolving into one).. so the next best step is to take someone up on thie roffer to get themselves lynched..

meanwhile all you meatheads are turning this thread into goulash.

couple hours ago we were whittling down to 1 or 2 candidates and suddenly we're talking about everyone again. We've been playing for the better part of a week and have a deadline tomorrow.

focus people. I'm not going to switch my vote because Hess is suddenly participating. Especially when his 1st post said he'd be back tonight but then starting posting intermittenly all day. How much more evidence is required for a day 1 case???

CTM's little switcharoo citing "participation" didn't go unnoticed.

Vote count:

Brett (1)- Jetscode

Pac (6)- Verbal, Icemann, CTM, Wombat, JiF, I28

Lily (2)- Hess, AVM

CTM (2)- BG, Brett

Hess (5)- Slats, Crusher, Lily, Pac, Song

With 16 players, it takes 9 to lynch

Also- please let me know if I HAVE MISSED A VOTE.

No, just the you don't want to do that post to the new guy is just eh. But yes...somehow my saying that means I think you're guilty (according to everyone else)even though I've said all game you're not. You should probably vote me.

Not voting for the scummiest player makes you seem scummy. You should vote for me.

You have, I'm the scummiest. Vote me.

Why wait? Don't put a power roll out there to dangle in the wind, vote me first.

Trust your initial instincts. I wasn't faking, trying to out a lover roll. Vote for me.

AVM train came out of nowhere just as the Pac train stalled so I am immensely distrustful of it. Right now, the top 3 names on my suspect list are BG, Pac, and Song. Bg has made no sense whatsoever, Pac is playing overtly anti-town, and Song parroted my exact phrase about trains "yielding info."

Gee knuckle neck, if you read my awesome post i already mentined that when AVM first did the kill me kill me thing it was Hess and brett in the lead and AVM directed the first kill me to Pac.

Bleedin mentioned that so i looked it up. See look past all the gheyhmofagnoodlenerd jokes and the content will set you free.

Why are you contradicting yourself, Crusher? Freudian slip?

I'm not going to really defend myself since I am not sure what to defend except for Jifs lack of reading comprehension.

I will say that I like how I get cited for lumping leading trains together, then AVM's post is focused on deciding between myself and hess (but tries to hide it by touching on BG). There are other scattered posts that discuss (essentially, with deception by mentioning a 3rd party) Hess vs. Brett, etc. So its ok for everybody to lump except me?

Pac's post above me is right. Were running in circles. Which is what I was trying to void, but for now I guess we can keep riding the merry-go-round.

The core issue is: Scum knows that when Hess and myself are both town, we are too good. They saw this in Star Wars and vowed to never let it happen again.

The core issue is: Scum knows that when Hess and myself are both town, we are too good. They saw this in Star Wars and vowed to never let it happen again.

That makes no sense unless some of the same people who were scum that game are scum this game. And you knowing that would only make sense if you were scum. Thanks for the slip.

unvote

Vote Brett

Gonna go check and see who the scum team was in the Star Wars game.

CTM's little switcharoo citing "participation" didn't go unnoticed.

i'm scurred

Why are you contradicting yourself, Crusher? Freudian slip?

interesting catch

as to pacs other points, I'm willing to go back to a one of the vote leaders if I can't get any traction on BG..

That makes no sense unless some of the same people who were scum that game are scum this game. And you knowing that would only make sense if you were scum. Thanks for the slip.

unvote

Vote Brett

DMers have a great sense of humor...

unvote

Vote Brett

PS Scum team was Vic, DPR, DanX, and Jif, with Doggin as a 3rd party.

Now fully convinced that you are a dumb chowd.

So what did you mean when you said the scum vowed to never let that happen again? Is there some sort of SPECTRE-like organization that oversees the mafia in all mafia games?

he was making a joke.. he's so good at town that any of us who play here vow never to let him live as a townie again cause he's so dangerous

I don't understand the problem with my list having BG at the top. Brett complains that I'm disguising my reasoning, then very next thing complains that we're going no where. So me being someone who just went all oooo vote for me, was supposed to vote for someone that had no votes at the moment(BG), over two other plays I'd vote for that already had votes? What, so you could complain that I'm trying to cloud things even more?? There was momentum heading in your direction, and trying to get another train going from 0 wasn't an intelligent play. I stand by what I said then, if a couple more get on BG's train I'll jump over, though you're making me want to stay on you, instead.

Come on Michaels, you're better than this.

Archived