Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted Hess way back when and didn't unvote

Are you kidding me? I'm sorry I can't be on 24/7 for you and be at your beck and call, but I do have a life. I am playing and I believe I'm the one who started getting everyone to think on AVS and such. Go back and read the game as you obviously aren't paying enough attention.

No worries. I moved on to Chan. We're cool.

You overreacted to my unvote of Brett and vote for Fire and Ice or Song for Fire and Ice or whatever. It was a little steam roll of Oh my gosh, starting with Princess Bleedin. You tagging along with the OMG they must be laughing at us was er, you know. Scummy. Inexplicable? Really? I double read it looking for grammar mistakes.

Yes, I over reacted so much I voted you..

deadline is tomorrow.. Taking a vote off one of the vote leaders and putting it on someone who has 0 votes and no pressure is inexplicable.

As to my point about laughing at us, I've already clarified that. If you still think it's scummy, that's cool.

I scrolled up to see what he could be referring to and saw nada... Could he possibly be that dumb?

I'm really wondering..

Wow, and now the OMGUS thingamabob?

You and brett are the vote leaders, if it was omgus, I would've switched to you

What's the story with Jetscode? I feel like he's the kid from the neighborhood who gets unlimited strikes in stickball... what was he talking about with people getting paranoid or whatever over invisibility?

I don't like that he came in, unvoted, responded to dorky posts here and there and then seemingly split. He's going to try to slide through D1 with no vote. <_<

I don't know how close Brett is to a lynch, but I'll hammer if y'all think that's a good idea. I don't want to do it while on my happy pills tonight, for obvious reasons, being impaired and all.

Oh, well, if he's only at 6, I'll move my vote now and then y'all can decide in the morning what to do.

Unvote

Vote Brett

Here's a pair of posts I don't like. You just said you'd hammer him, and now you casually put him at L2?

What's the story with Jetscode? I feel like he's the kid from the neighborhood who gets unlimited strikes in stickball... what was he talking about with people getting paranoid or whatever over invisibility?

I don't like that he came in, unvoted, responded to dorky posts here and there and then seemingly split. He's going to try to slide through D1 with no vote. <_<

Lol...Haven't played stickball since the 70s...

Me and any who may accuse me of lurking.

Look back a little more where Lily stated she didn't like my lurking...thought it might save the ???s when I log on and just stay on...

I'll buy it for the moment, mostly cause you would've asked that question in scum chat.

Can someone hammer brett?

Archived