Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

Thought Vic said we had until Friday nite...too lazy to look it up...

Vote Brett

He did.

12 posts before this one.

I know its taxing, but you can probably just scroll up or click the back button once, and find it. Its the post from Vic with the giant robot person image and the deadline.

You are doing a mediocre job at playing "I can't keep up."

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CTM with a protection post for jcode and acting dumb to boot. Chan is deh scum.

C'mon Chan,

maybe he acting careless on purpose dummy. It's worked for me.

I felt good about JC until that post (ctm's last)

haha.. at some point everygame we play you start to see everything i do as scummy.. par for the course'd

He did.

12 posts before this one.

I know its taxing, but you can probably just scroll up or click the back button once, and find it. Its the post from Vic with the giant robot person image and the deadline.

You are doing a mediocre job at playing "I can't keep up."

No sh*t Sherlock! Tried to explain why I didn't vote last nite...your extra ornery this game...your becoming more and more like the breed you blame for the demise of paradise.

"I have always known about man. From the evidence, I believe his wisdom must walk hand and hand with his idiocy. His emotions must rule his brain. He must be a warlike creature who gives battle to everything around him, even himself....The Forbidden Zone was once a paradise. Your breed made a desert of it"

nice to see you can recognize teh strategy.

OK, I need everyone else to agree.

So sad when a good bup-z go's bad.

haha... i'd like to lynch him just to prevent the pages and pages of chest pounding about how he found scum again even though he's only 1 of 9 votes..

No sh*t Sherlock! Tried to explain why I didn't vote last nite...your extra ornery this game...your becoming more and more like the breed you blame for the demise of paradise.

"I have always known about man. From the evidence, I believe his wisdom must walk hand and hand with his idiocy. His emotions must rule his brain. He must be a warlike creature who gives battle to everything around him, even himself....The Forbidden Zone was once a paradise. Your breed made a desert of it"

"No sh*t" to what exactly?

To me pointing out that Vic posted the deadline 12 posts before you said you were too lazy to look it up?

Or no sh*t that you are playing stupid, and trying to stay 20 steps behind the rest of us - only responding to people with corny, non-game related crapola like this?

<_<

nice to see you can recognize teh strategy.

OK, I need everyone else to agree.

So sad when a good bup-z go's bad.

Not sure why this is supposed to be a good idea but I'm down to lynch JiF with a quickness. You have my vote.

Wow, Hess went off the freakin' deep end last night, didn't he? Although today he seems more back to his regular kind of crazy, but that was certainly strange. For someone who was repeatedly accusing everyone else of overreacting, he certainly did plenty of that when it came to any comments directed at him. Looks like brett is very likely the lynch barring a convincing reveal, and looks like most of the other potential lynch candidates (outside of Hess) have gotten exceedingly quiet (not that I'm one to judge, but just an observation).

Considering Brett's already at L-1 with over 12 hours left, we might as well wait around to hear from him, because it sounds like there will be enough people around today willing to hammer. I'm now working from home, so I'll be around all day and checking in periodically, so I can certainly do it as well. That said, we should all probably have in mind which direction we'd want to go in otherwise, just in case brett does come out with a reveal that convinces people to back off, as we may have to put together another lynch in short order.

Wow, Hess went off the freakin' deep end last night, didn't he? Although today he seems more back to his regular kind of crazy, but that was certainly strange. For someone who was repeatedly accusing everyone else of overreacting, he certainly did plenty of that when it came to any comments directed at him. Looks like brett is very likely the lynch barring a convincing reveal, and looks like most of the other potential lynch candidates (outside of Hess) have gotten exceedingly quiet (not that I'm one to judge, but just an observation).

Considering Brett's already at L-1 with over 12 hours left, we might as well wait around to hear from him, because it sounds like there will be enough people around today willing to hammer. I'm now working from home, so I'll be around all day and checking in periodically, so I can certainly do it as well. That said, we should all probably have in mind which direction we'd want to go in otherwise, just in case brett does come out with a reveal that convinces people to back off, as we may have to put together another lynch in short order.

Wow, the more town friendly your posting is the more it give me the nerves. hahah

Hess is trying his best to be teh Hess of old. Pretty soon he will be the Hess of dead.

This is sloppily done.. without even looking I remember Brett saying he's roleless and won't be back before the deadline.

Is there a reason you're not reading?

Well, it seems like I'm a goner. I'm going out tonight and get hammered and won't be able to post before the deadline.

Im roleless, so its better than lynching a power role I guess.

I'd vote myself to avoid a random lynch, but it looks like we have enough people willing to hop on and town will probably gain more info by looking at who jumps on at the end/hammers than me just voting.

Good luck town, and if I don't get a chance to speak again, scum = Wombat, Mafia Genius God AVM, Fire/Ice, and Crusher or I28-- can't choose.

Jif gets his wish of a brett ward d1 lynch, **** him.

bumped for bleedin, who isn't reading carefully..

This is sloppily done.. without even looking I remember Brett saying he's roleless and won't be back before the deadline.

This.

He was all pouty about it, but he did reveal.

I thought it was weird last night that nobody acknowledged the reveal. That is why Lily's "I'll hammer him" post and then her decision to instead put him at L2 until morning, and Jetscode's vote to put him at L1 really seem sketchy to me.

I figured at some point, we'd be discussing the reveal - but instead those 2 pushed him to L1, with relatively vapid reasoning.

This.

He was all pouty about it, but he did reveal.

I thought it was weird last night that nobody acknowledged the reveal. That is why Lily's "I'll hammer him" post and then her decision to instead put him at L2 until morning, and Jetscode's vote to put him at L1 really seem sketchy to me.

I figured at some point, we'd be discussing the reveal - but instead those 2 pushed him to L1, with relatively vapid reasoning.

He revealed as roleless, not much to discuss really..

Definitely blatantly missed that. So then why the hell have at least 3 or 4 people offered to hammer brett and not done it then? That makes absolutely no sense.

Sorry guys, just went back and saw that post. Didn't go back far enough when I was catching up this morning. Is there any particular reason then we're sitting here twiddling our thumbs?

Go for it shooter... hammer him.

Not the way I see it.

Do we believe his reveal? Is their a better lynch candidate? We've still got until 11 PM...

Not sure, I've seen scum claim roleless. If I had to bet, of course I'd bet that he's innocent, but I'd bet that about anyone atm.. 75% of the game is innocent.

I'm willing to go BG or Hess.. but I'm pretty lazy and both look like a big hill to climb right now..

Not sure, I've seen scum claim roleless. If I had to bet, of course I'd bet that he's innocent, but I'd bet that about anyone atm.. 75% of the game is innocent.

I'm willing to go BG or Hess.. but I'm pretty lazy and both look like a big hill to climb right now..

if you switch to hess it's 7-5.. not insurmountable.

I don't think Hess would be difficult to lynch by 11 - after his play last night, I'm more inclined to vote him personally.

Archived