Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

True...you did. The "try" was because you failed.

You can pin this one on me. I can live with that...I'm actually just shocked that one of my day 1 cases went through. That never happens. Usually I have them dead of rights and you ****s ignore me.

Either way, I still found his post the scummiest thing to happen on day 1.

If nobody listens to you when you're right, you should've known the second that the train started coming together it must have meant you were wrong. :P

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is horsesh*t.. too lazy - what does that even mean? You couldn't find the energy to unvote? I28 pretty much offered to vote Hess as well which at the time would have made it 7 for Hess and 6 for Brett.

You're stupid but not dumb.

I said willing, not prefered, go focus on the ape who said he preferred..

and it's not as easy as moving a vote, hours of discussion would follow.. i thought it was time for someone to go and was tired of thinking about it with no new information.. i was willing to move if they got in range, was my point

I said willing, not prefered, go focus on the ape who said he preferred..

and it's not as easy as moving a vote, hours of discussion would follow.. i thought it was time for someone to go and was tired of thinking about it with no new information.. i was willing to move if they got in range, was my point

So you were willing to move if everyone else put Hess in lynch range? How courageous of you.

So you were willing to move if everyone else put Hess in lynch range? How courageous of you.

moron..

six of one 1/2 dozen of the other.. i didn't think hess was anymore likely to be guilty then brett at the time. pussies like you were refusing to hammer brett, so I was saying I would jump to hess if people were going there.. Capsice?

moron..

six of one 1/2 dozen of the other.. i didn't think hess was anymore likely to be guilty then brett at the time. pussies like you were refusing to hammer brett, so I was saying I would jump to hess if people were going there.. Capsice?

No "capsice".

scummy of you to alter slightly what i said. What I said is that most likely he was innocent (so is hess). It's vary rare that I would bet money on a day 1 lynch when you are dealing with 75% of the players being town and the other 25% most likely unwilling to vote for a teammate..

Also, i28 said he thinks hess is more likely to be scum then Brett, yet he never changed. Why didn't you mention that?

Trying to direct the town's day 2 lynch?

Funny, you criticizing someone for altering what someone else says... because I NEVER said I think Hess is more likely scum than Brett.

What I did say was that I was more inclined to vote Hess, if nobody was going to hammer Brett. As in, after the way Hess played last night, I am more willing to vote for him if necessary than I had been previous to him acting crazy last night - make no mistake, Brett was my #1, Hess my #2. And I really felt that if Brett flipped scum, that Wombat was in fact distancing like I said earlier.

This is why I have to be long-winded, you scummy ****s will twist every word you can.

Funny, you criticizing someone for altering what someone else says... because I NEVER said I think Hess is more likely scum than Brett.

What I did say was that I was more inclined to vote Hess, if nobody was going to hammer Brett. As in, after the way Hess played last night, I am more willing to vote for him if necessary than I had been previous to him acting crazy last night - make no mistake, Brett was my #1, Hess my #2. And I really felt that if Brett flipped scum, that Wombat was in fact distancing like I said earlier.

This is why I have to be long-winded, you scummy ****s will twist every word you can.

You did the exact same thing I did, but more strongly. I don't find it suspicious at all. the moron pac does, but you don't fit his agenda so he ignored it.

thsi was a handful of posts after mine, and reads that after the prior night, you find him more scummy then brett..

I don't think Hess would be difficult to lynch by 11 - after his play last night, I'm more inclined to vote him personally.

Here's a pair of posts I don't like. You just said you'd hammer him, and now you casually put him at L2?

I knew someone would say something. I wasn't in condition to make decisions, and I'm not online during your mornings. I thought this left me a nice way to participate in the lynch if it was happening without taking responsibility I had no business taking last night. I'm back now and catching up and fully cognizant.

You did the exact same thing I did, but more strongly. I don't find it suspicious at all. the moron pac does, but you don't fit his agenda so he ignored it.

thsi was a handful of posts after mine, and reads that after the prior night, you find him more scummy then brett..

I guess I don't have your gift of subtle? I already clarified how that post was meant to read. Brett was still my #1 at the moment I made that post, and to me Brett's train resolving in a hammer was more informative than caving into Pac's begging for a Hess lynch.

THIS was ultimately the reason I didn't switch votes, I wanted to see if anyone would in fact lay the hammer vote. The most intriguing thing about Brett's train was that Lily, Crusher, Pac and BG all said at different times they would hammer. For the purposes of scum hunting, I think it was better to stay with Brett.

Look at the whole dialogue you and I had and consider this - after hours of having the false bravado from "certain people" about hammering Brett, you and I start discussing switching to Hess... and finally BG jumps from Hess to Brett and hammers. Just sayin'

I knew someone would say something. I wasn't in condition to make decisions, and I'm not online during your mornings. I thought this left me a nice way to participate in the lynch if it was happening without taking responsibility I had no business taking last night. I'm back now and catching up and fully cognizant.

Mmmmkay.

drunk-redneck-girl-passed-out-on-picnic-table.jpg

Ironic who's obsessed with who. It's one thing for a full proof retard like Pac to have his vote on me ALL of day 1. It's another thing for a jn first timer to do so, especially when everyone can agree the votes on me were complete and total metagaming.

Not my case darlin. Once I put my vote down on someone I don't move it unless I'm pretty sure it's a good move. I didn't like the brett wagon, I liked your wagon. ;)

After catching up, I have to agree that BG was a bit quick with that hammer. If I had been around during all this, I would also have been in on the convo about switching to Hess.

Should I be worried that I keep agreeing with I-28, something that hasn't happened with me before? :o

True...you did. The "try" was because you failed.

You can pin this one on me. I can live with that...I'm actually just shocked that one of my day 1 cases went through. That never happens. Usually I have them dead of rights and you ****s ignore me.

Either way, I still found his post the scummiest thing to happen on day 1.

\

Uh yeah, we know.

I guess I don't have your gift of subtle? I already clarified how that post was meant to read. Brett was still my #1 at the moment I made that post, and to me Brett's train resolving in a hammer was more informative than caving into Pac's begging for a Hess lynch.

THIS was ultimately the reason I didn't switch votes, I wanted to see if anyone would in fact lay the hammer vote. The most intriguing thing about Brett's train was that Lily, Crusher, Pac and BG all said at different times they would hammer. For the purposes of scum hunting, I think it was better to stay with Brett.

Look at the whole dialogue you and I had and consider this - after hours of having the false bravado from "certain people" about hammering Brett, you and I start discussing switching to Hess... and finally BG jumps from Hess to Brett and hammers. Just sayin'

I don't need you to explain to me, I didn't go back and re-read your post. I totally understood where you were coming from. I feel like a good number of us were done with day 1. WWWWhineBat even said he was bored.

The only reason I brought you up is because you expressed the same sentiment as me, even more strongly, yet pac only took issue with my post. Ya dig?

So i just got back from work today where I have no internet and wow I clearly missed a lot.

As for whoever FOSed me for jumping from one train to the other the reasoning in all honesty is cause it seemed as of right now I've been basing most of my votes off other peoples arguments while I try and figure out the strategy in this game which I think I'm somewhat getting now. I also really wanted to see someone lynched since everyone said it makes more sense and gets better after day 1 so that is why I jumped on another train that made sense to me.

"The Decepticons are still amongst us, and now we are down a good soldier" said one of the Autobots, with his head hung down.

"Their cloaking devices are more advanced than I could imagine. This will be a very difficult and trying battle. I think it would be appropriate to give Brett his due and honor his memory"

The Autobots marched out of the base to bury their friend. It was dark outside, the cold air was whipping around.

"Brett was a loyal Autobot, and I am deeply regretful that he had to be lost. he could have been very useful in this battle."

Before they could proceed with the ceremony a blast rattled all of the Autobots. Dirt flew up into the air and knocked several Autobots out cold. One Autobot came to very slowly, everything was in a haze, the ringing of the blast still in his ears but he could hear the struggle.

"YOU SCUM!!! YOU MIGHT KILL ME BUT YOU WON'T DEFEAT THE AUTOBOTS!!!"

"Nonsense you weakling, now do us all a favor and just die"

Blasters went off "NOOOOOOO" screamed the dazed Autobot. He struggled to get to his feet and get to the sound of the blasts. He stumbled, and crawled his way there. When he got there he saw that the Autobots would have to bury yet another one of their fellow Autobot comrades.

Slats AKA Jazz- A roleless Townie (Autobot) has been blasted to death by the Decepticons

jazz1_Screw_Shea_labeouf_G1_TRANSFORMERS-s300x298-57335-580.jpg

Day 2 begins. You will have until Tuesday to come to a lynch. I would like to go with 72 hour cycle but realize it is the weekend.

With 14 players, it takes 8 to lynch

That's a smart kill... slats is good as a townie and since he didn't participate much day 1, it gives away no information.

Is doggin playing? This is exactly what he preached. There's some DM on this team me thinks..

Need to re-read, specifically the DM'ers.. I'm definitely still suspicious of Bleedin, Hess and now Pac, but I don't want to have tunnel vision..

Archived