Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

That's a smart kill... slats is good as a townie and since he didn't participate much day 1, it gives away no information.

Is doggin playing? This is exactly what he preached. There's some DM on this team me thinks..

Patting yourself on the back?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patting yourself on the back?

yes dummy...

you know what, I'm not even going to contest you. You lead my lynch, and when I flip innocent, the town will get you tomorrow.

I think ya'll should follow jif today as well, and then remember tomorrow it was jif who lead consecutive days of townie lynchs.....

yes dummy...

you know what, I'm not even going to contest you. You lead my lynch, and when I flip innocent, the town will get you tomorrow.

I think ya'll should follow jif today as well, and then remember tomorrow it was jif who lead consecutive days of townie lynchs.....

Awfully defensive for one vote.

Awfully defensive for one vote.

Actually, just to clarify, I said I'm not going to defend..i'm more interested in re-reading then fighting off you and hess and pac who are sure to follow.. If I'm lynched, oh well.

you're not even trying to scum hunt...

Yes I am.

Actually, just to clarify, I said I'm not going to defend..i'm more interested in re-reading then fighting off you and hess and pac who are sure to follow.. If I'm lynched, oh well.

Why do you have to take the fun out of everything?

That's a smart kill... slats is good as a townie and since he didn't participate much day 1, it gives away no information.

Is doggin playing? This is exactly what he preached. There's some DM on this team me thinks..

Need to re-read, specifically the DM'ers.. I'm definitely still suspicious of Bleedin, Hess and now Pac, but I don't want to have tunnel vision..

Dmer's? CTM your starting scare me a little bit. Lilly or Verb would be the two that would know to kill Slats. He barely did anything most of the first day. Song of fire and spice wouldn;t not even sure Wombrat would.

CTM thats a stoopid ******* thing to say.

Any of us could have whacked out Slats he's the most methodical player and doesnt get as caught up in ******* with one another. SMer's really?

before we starts chopping one another to bits and get into throwing accusations we should all take a good look at the trains on the Brett vote. has to tell us more than trying to kill someone cause that person had to kill Slats. CTM is a cock.

Makes me want to baseball bat CTM in the head just for bringin that up. Trying to add confusion CTM?

I would happily kill CTM for bringing that up. nothing good could come of it.

Dmer's? CTM your starting scare me a little bit. Lilly or Verb would be the two that would know to kill Slats. He barely did anything most of the first day. Song of fire and spice wouldn;t not even sure Wombrat would.

Any of us could have whacked out Slats he's the most methodical player and doesnt get as caught up in ******* with one another. SMer's really?

before we starts chopping one another to bits and get into throwing accusations we should all take a good look at the trains on the Brett vote. has to tell us more than trying to kill someone cause that person had to kill Slats. CTM is a cock.

Makes me want to baseball bat CTM in the head just for bringin that up. Trying to add confusion CTM?

holy drama, are you pregnant or something?

Wow, that's a bit more volatility then I expect out of you in this game, Crushinator. Especially for something like this. I do agree with the concept though that assuming a DMer was involved in that NK is flawed. Bottom line is slats is a good player who didn't have a chance to make any sort of cases on anyone, anyone who's played mafia on here before could possibly have come up with that decision. I guess I just didn't find that suggestion as angering as you did.

Wow, that's a bit more volatility then I expect out of you in this game, Crushinator. Especially for something like this. I do agree with the concept though that assuming a DMer was involved in that NK is flawed. Bottom line is slats is a good player who didn't have a chance to make any sort of cases on anyone, anyone who's played mafia on here before could possibly have come up with that decision. I guess I just didn't find that suggestion as angering as you did.

I was breaking balls. Just got done watching a great movie and decided to get crazy and sh*t. Gotta admit, CTM is being slimy. Sorry if I hurt your sensibility's cupcake. LOL

I was breaking balls. Just got done watching a great movie and decided to get crazy and sh*t. Gotta admit, CTM is being slimy. Sorry if I hurt your sensibility's cupcake. LOL

Well if it wasn't for the lack of excessive typos I would've just assumed you were drunk. No harm done, just seemed a little... much.

Meh, say what you want about me you've been high/low all game imo. I read that post as a little more sincere than you seem to want to let on.

Besides what Crusher so eloquently said, I think CTM is wrong. Personally, I would have let Slats go one more game day and took him out night 2. He's busy and distracted by his vacation. It doesn't necessarily reek of DM.

And I, too, am curious about those two votes. Got any reasons behind them, boys?

Still have more re-reading to do, but for now I'm going to vote WWWombat

Mid day, WWWombat seems pretty dug in on pac:

AVM train came out of nowhere just as the Pac train stalled so I am immensely distrustful of it. Right now, the top 3 names on my suspect list are BG, Pac, and Song. Bg has made no sense whatsoever, Pac is playing overtly anti-town, and Song parroted my exact phrase about trains "yielding info."

I don't know if I'm being egocentric, but this post seems like it's designed to get me to switch from Pac to Brett or failing that, Hess (anywhere but Pac). AVM agrees with two of my top three suspects (Pac being the exception), and then names Hess as a suspect and votes Brett. Seems to me like someone is trying to draw my attention off of Pac. What was the vote count when AVM first started his fake jester nonsense?

Then, as Brett brought up yesterday, he misunderstands what was fairly clearly a joke statement by Brett and switches, which could be a cover to get on the top vote getter:

That makes no sense unless some of the same people who were scum that game are scum this game. And you knowing that would only make sense if you were scum. Thanks for the slip.

unvote

Vote Brett

Gonna go check and see who the scum team was in the Star Wars game.

(also never checked the star wars thread or commented on it, as he said he was going to)

After some more questions about the meaning of brett's posts he comes back with this exchange from the MOD... which at the time I thought for sure was going to get atleast a snarky response, and more likely him splitting..

This is boring.

MOD NOTE: You're more than welcome to bounce out. I'm sure I can find someone who will inevitably bitch less than you.

But his next post is this, which passively responds to the mods head on challange, and then become another person talking about jumping off Brett's train that didn't, like myself and i28 (note that pac never mentioned him either)

I'm just wondering why we're waiting for deadline when Brett has already claimed. Let's either jump off him or hammer him. I'm half tempted to jump off myself just to see whether any of these people who are willing to hammer will jump on or if they are just bluffing.

So, I can imagine a scenario where the misunderstanding of Brett's joke was just an excuse to switch over to the vote leader, which even when clarifed, he never switched back or even addressed the issue agian. And the lack of a sharp response to Vic's threat was because he has something more to stay in this game for then being a roleless townine. And, yes, having played at DM and here, I know for a fact that NK'ing to give away no information is a very common strategy over there. Whereas here scum teams tend to try and eliminate people either cause they're dangerous, or they're on to one of us, or it will cast suspicion in another direction. My thinking is that a team made up of primarily JN'ers, wouldn't of worried about slats at all cause he won't be back till wednesday and isn't likely to be his normal sluething self till then. Which gives them plenty of time to jioll him tomorrow night..

Did either of you have any plans to expand upon your votes?

The way that day ended, it seemed like CTM and my muffin top were trying to bait me. Me thinks they are working together.

The reaction post from Crushlove makes it even more suspicious. They have had some strange, somewhat staged interactions.

Besides what Crusher so eloquently said, I think CTM is wrong. Personally, I would have let Slats go one more game day and took him out night 2. He's busy and distracted by his vacation. It doesn't necessarily reek of DM.

And I, too, am curious about those two votes. Got any reasons behind them, boys?

Ninja'd me... but that's exactly why i think a jn lead team wouldn't kill him. We kill slats cause he's dangerous, he's not dangerous till late next week..

my 2 cents

Crusher, what I'm getting here is a)seems like you're trying to plant a seed and directing town B) zero pet names for CTM with more than ample opportunity. Me don't likey.

Well if it wasn't for the lack of excessive typos I would've just assumed you were drunk. No harm done, just seemed a little... much.

no Makers Mark for Jumbo tonight. Gotta take my son Sal to the mountain at 5 am for downhill race team. I will be bringing a little in a flask though. Then at the office from 9-11. Then i drinky drinky.

Besides Im a fat happy drunk.

Crusher, what I'm getting here is a)seems like you're trying to plant a seed and directing town B) zero pet names for CTM with more than ample opportunity. Me don't likey.

Exactly. They've been doing it for a little while now, me thinks they are a team.

he was leading without voting, i agree..

Archived