Newbie Game

The Crusher

Godzilla, huh? Wouldn't JVOR have an unfair advantage in that game? :P

I had a few themes I've been kicking around as well. Some more suited for big cluster**** type games than others. For some bigger games I was thinking of possibilities like Back to the Future, Super Mario Bros., Pro-Wrestling, and one that I think could be an awesomely sick cluster**** of a game, Best of Quentin Tarantino :D. For smaller games I was thinking TMNT (yeah, I'm a big dork) or if we wanted to work in another football-themed one, go with NFL CBA Negotiations.

So ya think I've been thinking about this a little bit?

Yea Hi, I'd want Pro wrestling. After his display Pac totally deserves to be Raven.

Godzilla, huh? Wouldn't JVOR have an unfair advantage in that game? :P

I had a few themes I've been kicking around as well. Some more suited for big cluster**** type games than others. For some bigger games I was thinking of possibilities like Back to the Future, Super Mario Bros., Pro-Wrestling, and one that I think could be an awesomely sick cluster**** of a game, Best of Quentin Tarantino :D. For smaller games I was thinking TMNT (yeah, I'm a big dork) or if we wanted to work in another football-themed one, go with NFL CBA Negotiations.

So ya think I've been thinking about this a little bit?

Y'all don't know bout my mothra, bitches.

Also, I loved TMNT growing up. Your other themes sound interesting to me too. Of course if you do pro-wrestling I think klacko is kind of necessary. Heels and such.

I think I'd like to mod a game, too. Have had an idea kicking around since last year that I was going to theme as a third world country revolution. I never know half the themes you guys come up with, so I figured I'd just make up my own. tongue.gif

I think I'd like to mod a game, too. Have had an idea kicking around since last year that I was going to theme as a third world country revolution. I never know half the themes you guys come up with, so I figured I'd just make up my own. tongue.gif

sounds interesting.. we should start a queue

But that's so.... realistic.

FYI I think CTM had a good idea so I started a thread in the lounge. Just go in there and post the info and I'll continually update it.

Archived