Curtis Martin

Maxman

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn kids are watching annie.. will watch thread.. don't think he really deserves 1st ballot.. but would be cool nonetheless..

I am not sure if Curtis will make it, I hope so.

Either way, the sun will come out tomorrow. :D

Shannon Sharpe is in but Curtis Martin is not? Bullsh*t.

he's a TE.. his stats eclipse just about every other HOF TE and he's been on 3 SB winners..... not sure why this is upsetting.. RB is a much more competitive position

ninja'd.. i was just checking stats to make sure I wasn't misremembering ;)

Maybe it's young guys who didn't see Sharpe play and only know him from the CBS NFL show, but Sharpe was a great player. Not good. Great. He revolutionized the TE position. He created the "pass catching TE."

Maybe it's young guys who didn't see Sharpe play and only know him from the CBS NFL show, but Sharpe was a great player. Not good. Great. He revolutionized the TE position. He created the "pass catching TE."

Ridiculous. TE has always been a receiving position.

definitely.. I just wanted to be sure before i said his stats were better then most every other HOF, across the board..

dude was a beast

And he was a pretty decent blocker. Can't stand listening to him, but he was a great player.

This is horrible. So Faulk gets in but the Martin does not. I guess it pays to work for NFL Network!

You never thought of Curtis being the best running back in the league or atleast i didnt. Faulk was one of most dynamic players ever and deserved to be in on the first ballot.

Sanders = no brainer. Faulk and Sharpe = well deserved. Richard Dent - very good, but no better than Joe Klecko. Chris Hanburger - I saw him play. Good, not a HOFer. And Sabol should not be taking the spot of a player. They have to change that to make non-football players a separate vote.

Archived