Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

Ok I am just going to say this because I really think you are all way too impatient to let me live long enough for this to work, and I can't sleep because I can't stop thinking about this.

I mirrored Hess last night, and thats how BG died- Hess was the target. This means that Hess IS town. After I die to prove it, that gives town confirmations in I28, Slats, and Hess- with the deal JF80 getting essentially confirming him to.

That leaves Barm and Verbal. Barms claim is weak, but plausible. Verbal hasn't said anything. I NEEDED Verb to claim for this to work 100%, because now he can come claim that he killed BG and that will cast doubt on Hess's confirmation. WHEN Verbal claims he killed BG, lynch him because I am posiyibr he is lying (there is a minimal chance that he did, which throws Hess back into the mix... which is why I NEEDED Verbal to reveal first you impatient bastards)

Anyways. When tomorrow comes, lynch Verbal. It should be 4 town vs 1 scum. If Verbal comes up town, it will be 2-1 on the next day and you lynch Barm for the win.

Hess, Slats, I28, and hopefully JF80- you guys need to stick together, you've all been proven town in your own way. All the pieces are there for you to put together. Good luck. And a pre-emptive "I told you so"

Vote Brett

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brett, there was no reason for you to hold off in saying all that. If you're town and had a reason to FOS Verbal or Barm, you have to let us know.

For now, I'll Unvote and see what the crew wants to do tomorrow. Even with your self-vote this drops you to L-2 rather than a hammer vote away.

Actually, Brett's information (not sure why he felt it needed to be held back) is logical, in a game where we are questioning the existance of a doc at all, the only kill in the game being scum is rather odd without Brett's mirror role.

That said, how many scum have died now? Is it possible that instead of looking for more scum, we might be looking for a cultist or two now? They'll have the same win condition as the scum will, so the game most likely won't end until they are all dead.

Unvote

Ok I am just going to say this because I really think you are all way too impatient to let me live long enough for this to work, and I can't sleep because I can't stop thinking about this.

I mirrored Hess last night, and thats how BG died- Hess was the target. This means that Hess IS town. After I die to prove it, that gives town confirmations in I28, Slats, and Hess- with the deal JF80 getting essentially confirming him to.

That leaves Barm and Verbal. Barms claim is weak, but plausible. Verbal hasn't said anything. I NEEDED Verb to claim for this to work 100%, because now he can come claim that he killed BG and that will cast doubt on Hess's confirmation. WHEN Verbal claims he killed BG, lynch him because I am posiyibr he is lying (there is a minimal chance that he did, which throws Hess back into the mix... which is why I NEEDED Verbal to reveal first you impatient bastards)

Anyways. When tomorrow comes, lynch Verbal. It should be 4 town vs 1 scum. If Verbal comes up town, it will be 2-1 on the next day and you lynch Barm for the win.

Hess, Slats, I28, and hopefully JF80- you guys need to stick together, you've all been proven town in your own way. All the pieces are there for you to put together. Good luck. And a pre-emptive "I told you so"

Vote Brett

Even if what you're saying is 100% true, the only thing it proves is that Hess isn't Mafia. Doesn't mean he's not some other 3rd party. So it's useful information, but not definitive.

I'm willing to lynch you to verify it. I'm not willing to trust you on face value, only to question you for the rest of the game. This is end game coming up right here.

I'm gonna go home and go to bed soon. If you guys choose to go ahead with the Brett's lynch while I sleep, and we get thru a night phase, and I'm dead, and Brett is indeed the mirror (lot's of if's here), then you need to choose between Barm and Verb for the lynch tomorrow. The Angry Mob hitting a fourth member didn't sit well with me, but you need to have Verb reveal and judge his story against against Barm's. The fact that we haven't had two kills the last two nights could mean there was never a SK in the game. Could be that the Mafia could get two kills a night as long as they had a certain number of members, a number that's dwindled the last couple days (thinking out loud here... ).

It's possible that JVoR died on his own the previous night with his 50-50 deal, which is something else to factor in.

If you want to wait 'til after I get back up to lynch (I wouldn't mind!), I should be up around noon eastern. I had a nap here tonight. :)

Getting those reveals before following thru on the lynch wouldn't hurt, either.

Actually, Brett's information (not sure why he felt it needed to be held back) is logical, in a game where we are questioning the existance of a doc at all, the only kill in the game being scum is rather odd without Brett's mirror role.

That said, how many scum have died now? Is it possible that instead of looking for more scum, we might be looking for a cultist or two now? They'll have the same win condition as the scum will, so the game most likely won't end until they are all dead.

Unvote

Brett's info is useless until he dies and it's verified, IMHO. He could be cult protecting cult (unlikely, but possible). He's gotta go.

A lot hinges on the reveals from Verb and Hess after that. I'd love them today, so that we can all discuss the following day's lynch plan before we lose someone in the coming night phase.

The reason verb had to claim first was so he couldn't back track and say he killed bg.

I am positive Verb will claim killing bg, in which case you

1) lynch me

2) lynch verb

3) celebrate, or if verb is innocent (I doubt it) you take your time to make sure Hess is town, then lynch barm

if verb doesn't claim killing bg and no1 else does, then we

1) lynch me

2) lynch verb

3) celebrate or lynch barm

you can see the difference in the plan if we allowed verb to claim first and not say he killed bg-- Hess would then be confirmed 100%... now he might not be.

Either way the only logical way to play this out is lynch me, then you HAVE to lynch verb. Only way to play it.

Today's agenda:

Verbal reveals.

Hess reveals.

We kill somebody.

I'm in no rush, too many speed lynches this game - not much new info on the remaining players.

I am with clients most of today - I will try to check in and contribute. No reason to put Brett at L1 right now.

I'm with you monkey. I'm trying to figure who's is more scummy to vote first, bret, 80 or bg (is w/ a strong possibility with him symp)

Here's my thoughts on barm and verb...ya know what if they're scum god bless what can we do they barely post..sure maybe a little ego's involved here but I would always rather lose to inactives than something like we got with the other 3.

Then there is you (and I guess slats). If you two are scum gambit at this point I might quit like for jerseyshore evaaaaaaa.

Hey, I'm posting a handful of posts every single day, and mostly with content. Enough of the bullsh*t that I don't. You want to see inactivity? Look at Barm, Gato, and anybody else that just posts fluff. Christ. Ok, back to content now.

Brett is both right and wrong about what I'm revealing. I did NOT kill BG, but I did try to. I was roleblocked last night.

I am what appears to be a slight twist to the 'paranoid gun owner' role. I am a survivor that must shoot every night. In other words, I'm like a 3rd party vig (or SK, really). I can be added to the mafia or the town's numbers, but NOT the cult. I asked Lily about this one, and she confirmed that I only add to the mafia or town's numbers.

In the very beginning of the game, I thought about trying to shoot townies and win with scum. But once we lynched a few mafia in a row, I changed that up and started scumhunting.

I'm responsible for NKing CTM. And Dan. And Song. And JVoR. Song was just shooting a low activity player. CTM was a lucky shot. Dan & JVoR was me scumhunting.....badly I might add.

As soon as I realized that I should have taken a shot at BG instead of JVoR, I tried that last night. I was informed by Lily that I was blocked, so the BG NK is NOT mine.

There you have it.

It still appears that Brett is lying, though. He couldn't have blocked me with that mirror, else I'd be dead. So somebody else did, which luckily didn't matter.

Not sure where Brett plans to go with my reveal, but I don't have any more info. All I can add is what I was thinking when I submitted my shots. Normally I would say just lynch me after Brett, but seeing as there are more townies alive, I can be used to aim at scum. Your call, really. As of right now the only 2 players I'd be listening to are slats and I28. I trust them the most.

The only problem with my death would be that I can't win, hehe. I can only win by surviving, so why don't we just scumhunt until the town (and myself) win. Lynch Brett as planned, and then either have the RBer keep blocking me to effectively holster me and see where we are come morning, or give me a target to shoot.

At this point, I can only win with the town, as I doubt there are any mafia left alive. Maybe a cultist, but I can't win with them. So I'm at the town's mercy.

To clarify, here were my shots this game, in order:

N1: Song

N2: CTM

N3: Dan X

N4: JVoR

Had a really good feeling about Dan & JVoR, so those are completely my bad scumhunting. And as I said, CTM was lucky. I was scumhunting for that one, but didn't realize he was CL. Yay me.

No idea. At most we have 1 more mafia and 1 more cultist. I'm a bit nervous about the "Cop turned mafia" thing with JC. Figure he was cult. If the mafia got a recruit, then when did it happen? The night only JVoR died? I shot him, but I figured the mafia did too. Perhaps not and they recruited JC? Dunno...weren't there multiple NKs the other nights? If so, then I doubt the mafia had the ability to both NK and recruit in a given night. Unless the rooms are responsible...no idea. I was not told by Lily that rooms did anything for me, so I'm not too sure how that would work.

Hess, me dying and showing up innocent will confirm you are town for end game, so that you slats and i28 can take this to end game and win.

I put a mirror on you and bg tried to kill you... That means you were a target and thus must be town

lynch me, confirm you, lynch verbal.

If that doesn't get you a win then you i28 and l

slats, whoever of you are left, can choose between 80 and barm. 80 looks to be inn though because of the deal.

Just go with the plan and lynch me

Btw, verb just claimed a 3rd party that kills every night and wins by surviving to end game?

A friendly way of describing sk?

Pretty much, yes. With the exception that I'm not a SK. More like a vig that must take a shot and wins with whatever side also wins, as long as I'm alive. Hence, survivor.

So we lynch the folks who we think are scum, and then once they are all dead, if the game isn't over, lynch me. Although the game will be over at that point, because I'll win along with the town if we kill all remaining scum. But if we lynch me and then kill remaining scum, the town wins and I lose. You can understand my wish to remain alive a little longer. With a RB on me, I'm no threat if I'm lying. What does it hurt the town to extend the leash on me a little?

I can't quote from my phone.

But verbal first says he was trying to win with scum until we lynched a bunch of scum... The the next post says he was scum hunting on night TWO for ctm

Yes. We lynched mafia on D2. That was pretty damn early, and with all the available info out there, I figured scumhunting would be a good idea. At that point of the game, I was really on the fence. I call it a scumhunt, which is true, but I didn't start doing re-reads and really look for it until after that. And go figure, because I royally sucked at scumhunting once I devoted myself to it. Should have gone back to firing from the hip - better results!

@verb

Who is the roleblocker that is going to protect us from you?

Is this rhetorical? How the hell should I know? I was roleblocked last night. Lily didn't tell me who - that wouldn't really make sense, eh?

Then whoever is the roleblocker knows I'm telling the truth. I realize everybody else revealed. Obviously somebody lied....and I'd guess it was a townie that did it, which is fine.

If I was going to pull something out of my a$$, claiming a 3rd party that was roleblocked last night certainly would not have been on the list, hehe.

Btw I'm not the doc. So I sorta believe brett's role more.

Yeah, this is my problem, too. I was glad you had Verbal reveal before you did, and was hoping you'd both claim doc. Although Doggin's role could also have been the protector in this game.

We have no role blocker (since Doggin died), unless that's what BG's Power Thief did - a possibility.

We had a third kill on two nights that are still unexplained. We're still playing, so there's definitely some form of scum out there. If we're to believe Verbal, the scum did not have a successful kill the night JVoR died. Why not? Maybe they took a shot at I28, and he really does have a semi-bulletproof thing going on?

We started the game with 23 people. No idea how big a threat the cult was ever supposed to become.

Dead scum count five right now, which includes the converted cop.

Sharrow

Crusher/SMC

Pac

JC (converted cop)

BG

In a game this size, it's possible that they started with five.

Brett's put together a good story here if it's not true. I think there's the possibility that this is a last ditch mafia play. We had BG and Brett as the absolute next two lynches, with questions about whether or not BG might simply be a symp because he was so obvious. They could've put the NK in one of their own so that Brett could make this claim. Then be all benevolent about throwing himself on his sword - hoping we'd all decide to go in another direction. A possibility.

We're down to...

2. Slats

4. Brett

6. I28

11. Hess

14. Jetsfan80

20. Verbal

22. Barmacral

We lynch Brett, we're down to six.

I'd ask Verbal to shoot at Barm at night, as he has the last of the sketchiest reveals. If there's another NK, we're down to four, though, and that starts to get hairy. Fvck.

Hey Hess, WTF is your role, btw?

I'm badass townie what else matters. Beyond that I'd rather scum not know.

C'mon man, cards on the table. This is end game right here, we need to make the right decision and need all the info at our disposal.

Archived