Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh... then I've got a doozy for you.

Slats is 100% town.

I earned a lie detector by accepting that deal, AND since I saw no reason to use it on you, Brett, because I think we've got you red handed, I used it on Slats.

I saw this in the night phase and thought for certain that I'd show up dead in the morning.

Sharrow lynched day 2 - roleless mafia

(Crusher) SMC - lynched day 3 - roleless mafia

Jetscode - lynched - cop converted to mafia

CTM nk night 2 - cult leader

BG nk night 4 - power thief mafia

What do you guys think - 1 or 2 more out there?

Here is the roster:

Hess

Verbal

Barm - revealed as town mob

Slats - town, confirmed by i28 lie detect

JF80 - revealed as town

I28 - revealed as town mob

Brett - revealed as town mirror - LIED!

Is it time to mass reveal now?

I'm interested in this. Don't know how many scum we have left, but if there's more than one, they can't be working together. Getting Hess's and Verbal's stories could help us weed thru the lies.

LOL... seriously? LOL

For the record, no, I don't believe you.

I'm at a dinner and won't be back for about an hour... If anyone can account for bgs death say so now, I have important info.

CAN'T WAIT!

I28- who was your angry mob target?

JVOR - I thought after he drew a lot of votes on D1, he'd be a likely D2 lynch candidate. I felt he was playing scummy, and figured if I aimed at him, and if he got lynched before my shot went off, then I minimized the risk of shooting blind into the game roster by doing so.

JVOR - I thought after he drew a lot of votes on D1, he'd be a likely D2 lynch candidate. I felt he was playing scummy, and figured if I aimed at him, and if he got lynched before my shot went off, then I minimized the risk of shooting blind into the game roster by doing so.

He would have died last night, by the way.

I'm wondering not enlightening, but it's relevant to what I'm starting to believe

It's late here bro... just put it out there if you got something, right now its seems like you are stalling waiting for the scum chat to wrap up the instructions they are giving you... I mean all of them are in-thread here watching, waiting....

It's late here bro... just put it out there if you got something, right now its seems like you are stalling waiting for the scum chat to wrap up the instructions they are giving you... I mean all of them are in-thread here watching, waiting....

No. Too late in the game to let players keep coasting without putting their cards on the table. Everyone needs to be giving input instead of me and you sitting here having a conversation.

No. Too late in the game to let players keep coasting without putting their cards on the table. Everyone needs to be giving input instead of me and you sitting here having a conversation.

Dude, you're the lynch today unless you have something really special to offer us. What's your important info, already?

While we wait for Brett....slats, your thoughts on mass reveal?

Mass reveal is just Hess and Verb at this point, and I'm in favor.

All righty then. I'm Lord Silver, roleless townie. Nice to meet you.

:)

I think you already revealed as roleless. I'm more interested in Hess and Verb.

And for the record, I'm quite confident that you're town. There was no need for you to corroborate I-28's deal story if you weren't, no matter how sloppy it came out. But you'll learn in these games that details count and can come back to haunt you.

Once Hess and Verbal reveal, let me say my peace, then I'll even vote myself and we can lynch me. Deal?

Honestly, you're coming off as scum screwing with the town at this point, but I don't care. I'll go to bed in the morning without voting you, and probably wake up around lunchtime to find you lynched. It only takes four to lynch, and I'm thinking we could get six votes on you pretty quickly. Really don't need your vote to get it done.

But if you're town, behaving in a town-like manner would be a lot more beneficial to you than this nonsense. Be a lot more beneficial to the town, too.

Two hours ago, you said you have some important info. Do you really have some information? Or do you just have some important dicking around with the town to do?

And for the record, I'm quite confident that you're town. There was no need for you to corroborate I-28's deal story if you weren't, no matter how sloppy it came out. But you'll learn in these games that details count and can come back to haunt you.

When will I learn? Hahahaha...

Honestly, you're coming off as scum screwing with the town at this point, but I don't care. I'll go to bed in the morning without voting you, and probably wake up around lunchtime to find you lynched. It only takes four to lynch, and I'm thinking we could get six votes on you pretty quickly. Really don't need your vote to get it done.

But if you're town, behaving in a town-like manner would be a lot more beneficial to you than this nonsense. Be a lot more beneficial to the town, too.

Two hours ago, you said you have some important info. Do you really have some information? Or do you just have some important dicking around with the town to do?

At this point, I'm beyond impatient, there is only one piece of information I want from Brett - and one way to get it, and its by lynching him.

At this point, I'm beyond impatient, there is only one piece of information I want from Brett - and one way to get it, and its by lynching him.

Just trust me please, I don't know what else I can say. We've all put ALOT of time to this and its doing an injustice to town and to Lily to rush it right now when we are SO close.

Let Hess and Verb play their cards, Ill speak, and we can move on.

I was just trying to get the ball rolling on the reveals, haha.

And yes, it was sloppy on my part. I should have read Lily's PM much more carefully. Thanks.

Just trust me please, I don't know what else I can say. We've all put ALOT of time to this and its doing an injustice to town and to Lily to rush it right now when we are SO close.

Let Hess and Verb play their cards, Ill speak, and we can move on.

I'd like them to, but frankly they aren't under the pressure that you are today. And if you have information that could be valuable to the town -and are town, yourself- you should be providing it unconditionally at this stage.

I'd like them to, but frankly they aren't under the pressure that you are today. And if you have information that could be valuable to the town -and are town, yourself- you should be providing it unconditionally at this stage.

This is the most frustrating game ever... It needs to be said but can't until after. I know that doesn't make sense but it will. That's really all I can say.. I'm going to bed but waking up at 4 pacific to go visit a company for my project so I'll be online very early.

I know you can't trust me, but what do you have to lose by waiting? I know I'm going to die today and that's totally ok, but if you want to know who scum is after I die then let me speak, but only after Hess and verbal do. Talk to you guys in a few hours.

This is the most frustrating game ever... It needs to be said but can't until after. I know that doesn't make sense but it will. That's really all I can say.. I'm going to bed but waking up at 4 pacific to go visit a company for my project so I'll be online very early.

I know you can't trust me, but what do you have to lose by waiting? I know I'm going to die today and that's totally ok, but if you want to know who scum is after I die then let me speak, but only after Hess and verbal do. Talk to you guys in a few hours.

Nothing even remotely town about your performance this evening. I'm starting to think we might be better off just lynching you before Hess and Verbal say anything. This could just be some last minute fishing expedition on your part.

Archived