Verbal

BG

Brett - revealed as town mirror

Barm - revealed as town mob

Slats - revealed as roleless town

JF80 - revealed as town, had N1 deal

I28 - revealed as town mob, had N3 deal

jetscode - revealed as town cop, now says he wasn't

Just want everyone to know this clown never was bulletproof...the only reason he added it to his reveal was to add value and keep him around to the end game...your fake reveal comes out in the wash...Pal!

Uh...oh...Barm back for his weekly check in...

VOTE BARM

I'll cut you.

I could see this getting a lot of traction today.

And you.

Also, for those of you hell bent on my being a serial killer... wasn't possible. Night started and ended while I was at work, where I have no Internet access, and Lily did say straight up that she had all the night actions.

Vote: JC

And Bleedin, could you explain again why you thought JVOR was lying when all evidence points to the contrary? Perhaps using some of that scum knowledge that we don't have and you do?

Your day in the Dining Room went quickly. Jetscode started acting so strangely that some of you wondered if there was something in the water. But you decided to lynch him anyway. Nice chandeliers in here. They ought to make a good gallows.

Jetscode, Miss Ivory, Cop turned mafia, was killed with the rope.

It is now night 5. Please turn in your night actions and vote your room. Deadline for night actions – Thursday 8 PM MST/10PM EST

Rooms you have yet to visit: Hall, Lounge, Ballroom, and Conservatory

And you.

Sarcasm much?

Also, for those of you hell bent on my being a serial killer... wasn't possible. Night started and ended while I was at work, where I have no Internet access, and Lily did say straight up that she had all the night actions.

Well, I guess that's definitive proof for all of us, then.

Vote: JC

And Bleedin, could you explain again why you thought JVOR was lying when all evidence points to the contrary? Perhaps using some of that scum knowledge that we don't have and you do?

BG is either scum, or a symp looking to get himself killed to help any possible remaining scum live another day.

Your day in the Dining Room went quickly. Jetscode started acting so strangely that some of you wondered if there was something in the water. But you decided to lynch him anyway. Nice chandeliers in here. They ought to make a good gallows.

Jetscode, Miss Ivory, Cop turned mafia, was killed with the rope.

It is now night 5. Please turn in your night actions and vote your room. Deadline for night actions – Thursday 8 PM MST/10PM EST

Rooms you have yet to visit: Hall, Lounge, Ballroom, and Conservatory

Almost certainly turned N1.

Brett is either mafia or SK.

But to answer your question, of those 2, Bleedin' Green is my pick.

Bleedin' is dying to get lynched. My fear is that he might be a symp (which is a townie who knows who the mafia are, and wins with them). Could be a wasted day.

Brett is 100% scum. I'd come after Brett.

Why 100 %?

I'd like to know too. See there is a cop probably a doc so his role doesn't gel as much. But what else?

Brett said he targeted JC on N1. Mafia almost certainly converted him on N1. Therefore, Brett could not've mirrored him on N1.

Conclusion: Brett is lying scum.

Archived