Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Verb,

I think i28 and slats were recruited. We don't know any of the rules as to when they were recruited. Game started at night. Maybe I'm wrong but that was my thinking today.

You...being a retard with a gun who has already nk'ed multiple town including jvor after it was proven he caught scum with bg still hanging out there...should be lynched. If the entire group wants me dead then lynch me. Also, I would rather you dead as you will just be killing town tonight.

If there is one cult left I'm not too worried I think we-town will figure that out, but it makes it harder having someone like you narrowing the odds.

If there are two cult left (which I think there may/could be, game over with you still in the picture.

Hess is scum.

Good post. I noticed I28 is not posting, but I thought he mentioned he was busy at work a few pages back....?

I said earlier that I would be with clients all day, and would check in where I could. I was not silenced, just attending to work.

I'm assuming that somebody falling asleep means somebody got silenced, and i28 has been one of the top posters in the thread, so his sudden absence is notable.

No, not really if you consider I told you guys I wouldn't be around today.

Nope, I28 is with us. Has to be Brett taking a nap.

Thank you.

Why is everyone taking monkey's word for it?

Question, do you guys feel good tomorrow w/ 2 town dead and 5 players left?

If so why not at least make sure monkey and slats aren't running a gambit.

Lynch/nk me and i28 in whatever oder if you still feel good about my question.

Bc, dead honest I don't know 100% for sure about this gambit idea w/ i28 and slats..but I'm pretty confident in it.

You all seem to think there's one cult or scum left to kill. If so what is wrong with that idea?

Wow, I've been confirmed since teh Doggin and I confirmed Slats... Hess is scum.

Yeah, definitely leaning not town on Hess now. Slats was confirmed by I28 long after CTM died and I28 was confirmed by Doggin before he died.

Hess is scum.

We don't know

1. If i28 was recruited night before day 1.

2. If slats could still have been recruited n2 (when ctm died)

Holy sh*t, Hess is scum.

@mod

Vote: brett bolded

I have a dinner tonight and the whole bracket thing is for the birds not wasting my time.

I am town though. 100% roleless town. just thought the way dead people were jumping out this morning there was something more than the obvious.

I just thought that you clamoring for a role reveal last night, then pseudo revealing a "badass" role was scummy. Even more scummy was you starting off this day phase with a "Let's kill Brett!" then never voting him, then for all intents and purposes, trying to push theories on the 2 confirmed townies? Come on.

Hess is scum.

However if I'm dead wrong about all this then probably barm anyway as I don't see the brett thing making sense. And if two recruited cult then probably 80.

So..town is probably still in good shape if you want to kill me and barm...bc if I'm wrong about slats/integ I would say barm by deduction.

Please though, somebody make a real case on brett! Bc there aren't SIX scum in this game.

A real case? You are asking for a real case on Brett now? At the beginning of the day phase you stated, "Let's kill Brett!" Based on the case Slats put out there last night.

Since then, you've basically monkey fos'ed everyone left in the game including the 2 confirmed townies. LOL

Hess is scum.

Brett said he targeted JC on N1. Mafia almost certainly converted him on N1. Therefore, Brett could not've mirrored him on N1.

Conclusion: Brett is lying scum.

I guess we can assume that Jetscode was converted after N1 which would mean there is at least 1 other converted player in the game, OR the mirror could not stop the conversions.

I like how the last day started...

The delay was my fault. Sorry.

Morning comes and again only one of you is missing. You don’t need to search this time. In the hall outside Hess’ room, you find Bleedin dead with the lead pipe lying next to him.

BG, Miss Mint, Power Thief, Mafia, was killed with the lead pipe.

It is now day 6. With 7 alive you need 4 to lynch.

Deadline Friday 8PM MST/10 PM EST

Let's kill brett!

I am in favour of Hess's idea.

Vote: Brett

Am I dead yet?

I was the only one who thought brett innocent, yep I'm scum.

Somebody kill already and let's get this over with.

You retards kept a known town killer and I'm scum...and scum for thinking you're scum with that type of play. Ok.

I wanted to lynch Verbal first, frankly.

But you... You started the day phase looking for a speed lynch on Brett. Taking the position that Brett is innocent since the speed lynch didn't happen is exactly what scum would do in order to say just what you said here.

You believed Brett suddenly, but thought that everyone else was scum, even though you gave 175 different breakdowns on how many scum, or cult, or scum are left. If you are town, you have been muddying the waters with all this conjecture. I don't think you are town.

The real case was made earlier.

JC revealed as cop on D1.

The mafia were the only people in the game who knew he was telling the truth (because JC couldn't've been a CL or SK, as he would've lost any chance to win with that claim if he were).

Therefore, the mafia, with conversion capabilities, would've been all over converting JC ASAP. Not only to stop him from detecting them, but to use him to lead the town around. Unfortunately for them, we got better investigations from Vic and JVoR.

No way in hell does the mafia not try to convert JC on N1. No possible way. But if Brett was a mirror, and blocked them on N1, they would've either tried to convert someone else, or avoided any conversions until they killed the mirror. But that didn't happen, the cop was converted.

vote: Brett

Verb, feel free to NK Hess. smile.gif

Thinking about this further, my guess is BG the Power Thief probably canceled out Brett's mirror on N1, allowing CTM to easily convert him.

EDIT: This is stupid. They didn't know Brett was the mirror yet. Long day... sorry.

Lol no I thought you (monkey) and slats cult. Verb is whatever he is! Bad for town.

I then said IF I were wrong probably barm and/or 80.

After I listened to brett and had time to think there was NO way he was scum.

I would have lynched verb and then look at you or slats. If I were wrong than probably 1 cult left and even with me dead town would have still been ok.

Lol no I thought you (monkey) and slats cult. Verb is whatever he is! Bad for town.

I then said IF I were wrong probably barm and/or 80.

After I listened to brett and had time to think there was NO way he was scum.

I would have lynched verb and then look at you or slats. If I were wrong than probably 1 cult left and even with me dead town would have still been ok.

Me, Slats, Verb, Barm and/or 80. Covers everyone.

Like I said, you FOS'ed everyone - and repositioned yourself as the lone advocate of Brett. Given what we knew of Brett, the only one that could be convinced that there was NO way he was scum, is the one that knows his alignment. Only scum would know his alignment tbh.

Do you realize how scummy and/or irrational you sound targeting the 2 confirmed players?

...But 80 was frustrating the sh*t out of me and I'll admit I came undone a little.

I have no idea how you would be cult but something in slats play led me to think it as you confirmed him.

Also, I figure

If I'm wrong probably 1 cult left and we're still good.

I am town. The lie detector said "truth" about Slats quote where he said he'd flip town. UNLESS the mod lied to me, we are both legit. Slats being alive this long is questionable... but I'm not so bold as to think the mod lied. I will say this, the dead scum did say something about the man behind the mod that hacked Lily's account... which was odd. Maybe I should vote Lily. :P

You try driving 8 hrs in a car on endless highways. Don't worru pac I'm on this thing so much I can type basically don't even look at the keys. Drivers of america.are safe. See drove straight the whole time

or you can hire a driver.. I hear BG is looking for work.

Sucks about Brett. I really thought the guy would fight harder with a role like that. He seemed so resigned. Meh...

On my phone now, I'll be on a computer in a couple hours. Let's see if we have more than one NK tonight, and proceed from there.

I28- who was your angry mob target?

JVOR - I thought after he drew a lot of votes on D1, he'd be a likely D2 lynch candidate. I felt he was playing scummy, and figured if I aimed at him, and if he got lynched before my shot went off, then I minimized the risk of shooting blind into the game roster by doing so.

He would have died last night, by the way.

Hess, on top of Doggin confirming me... Lily kinda does here too. Not sure what your motives are with your new Slats/I28 theory.

Archived