Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Verbal is a SK, he needs to die.

I don't fully believe Brett yet.

Hess is starting to ping.

I will look closer at the reveals and situational stuff later, I can't obsess over this at work.

I hate the idea of letting Brett live.

Brett trying to clear Hess, and Hess seeming to completely believe him (hence the "there is no scum left" comment) has me a little concerned.

OTOH, it does make some townie sense to take out Verb today and cut down one NK.

Hess is definitely a wildcard for me. Always is. And his refusal to come clean on his role has me just a tad concerned.

If you think Brett is lying, do you think he pulled the scenario I suggested earlier by killing BG and claiming credit as a townie? Or do you think third party?

By 3rd party, do you mean cult? Or another 3rd party apart from CTM (and his recruits) and myself?

The way I'm seeing it, we lynch Brett today, and that's either the last mafia right there, or we confirm that Hess at the very least is not mafia.

Verb, given his suspect list, shoots either Hess or Barm tonight.

Whoever's left tomorrow lynches whoever Verb doesn't kill. If there's five of us left, we could lynch Verb tomorrow, too. No offense, Verb, just don't know if letting a survivor live tarnishes a town victory.

Hehe, I'd probably be thinking the same thing if I was just a townie.

yes lynch brett to find out about me but nk kill me.

1) Nobody has claimed roleblocker so how is verb telling the truth

2) There were probably 3 angry mob but I don't see 4. So, 1 of 80, i28, barm is lying imo.

Hess, why the hell wouldn't I just take credit for the BG kill? Why bother tossing in something that hasn't been revealed or hinted at since Doggin died? You think I'm trying to confuse you? It would be much easier for me to just claim BG's death. I didn't because it's not true - I was blocked by something or somebody. I do not know which.

By 3rd party, do you mean cult? Or another 3rd party apart from CTM (and his recruits) and myself?

Was thinking cult or SK, but SK does seem a lot less likely now that we have you claiming a bunch of the extra kills. Still have a couple unaccounted for, though.

But what do you think? Mafia?

If we lynch Verbal today we might be at endgame. I don't think we can afford to miss on scum today.

There's 7 of us now. If we lynch Verbal, there should be no fewer than 5 of us left tomorrow. Could be six if all we're looking for is cult. If that's the case, the town has very good odds.

All I know is with the possibiity of a town dead today and tonight along w/ the possibility of two converted cult verb needs to go.

At this point, it only makes sense for me to put all my eggs in 1 basket, and the town is likely still the majority. I will add to the #s of the majority, so that means I'm currently making it harder for mafia to win, as I add to the town (being as I'm not mafia). I have no impact on the cult, and therefore want them dead as much as town (and mafia) - I can't win with them. It's either town or mafia at this point, and at best I'd say there's 1 mafia left. Therefore, it only makes sense for me to follow the town's lead.

Was thinking cult or SK, but SK does seem a lot less likely now that we have you claiming a bunch of the extra kills. Still have a couple unaccounted for, though.

But what do you think? Mafia?

For Brett, if you are correct on your scenario, he'd have to be mafia, right? Unless you are suggesting the cult received NKs to use, which would account for the other kills, but I don't see a cult being that suped up. Seems too much.

Or you could be wrong on your scenario and Brett is a cultist. Either way, I'm thinking he's scum (as in not town).

There's 7 of us now. If we lynch Verbal, there should be no fewer than 5 of us left tomorrow. Could be six if all we're looking for is cult. If that's the case, the town has very good odds.

But if there's mafia left (maybe 1), then you could use me. And still have good town numbers.

I know you said it might feel like a taint on the town, but if we both win, doesn't that still mean you win? I just want to win with you damn people!

*grumbles about townies*

I'm going to just vote for Brett now. I'll never self-vote, as I have no real 'team' to speak of. If I was town, I'd gladly sac myself for the win. However, I'm just a little parasite, lol.

Vote: Brett

Kill verb and I don't think we see a nk. 4 town and 2 cult left tomoorrow. I DON'T know for sure but I think its worth a shot. Better than picking a town off today and verb killing town tonight. Then you have 2 town and 2 cult and whatever verb is.

I can't win with cult, though. And you think slats or I28 are cult? How about Barm? You think CTM bothered to go after Barm? It can't be I28 based on Doggin's info. Could it be slats? If so, then he's kicking all our asses right now. I don't see him as cult - he's been my main read for town after I28.

So that leaves you, Brett, and JF80. Other find you and Brett suspicious. Are the all wrong? Doubtful. Methinks a lynch on Brett and a NK on you would remove non-town. If I'm wrong, then lynch me after that. You'd still win, and I'd still lose.

Nothing brett said was off now that we can consider jc converted by SCUM not Cult. He could have protected JC night 1. Wtf he wanted to lynch himself today I don't know. And who killed bg if verb didn't?

Who the **** knows. Wasn't me. I really hate repeating myself, so Imma gonna say it one more time. It would be a helluva lot easier for me to claim BG's death as a scumhunting 3rd party 'vig' than to say I was blocked. Me saying I was blocked is suspicious. If I can only win with another team, do you think it makes sense for me to cast suspicion on myself?

Or perhaps I should do it like this:

Dear Hess,

Reading comprehension ftw.

Love,

Verbal

Dear Verb,

You took my post out of context. It's even about you. You didn't kill bg. We get that. Than how did he die if not for what brett is saying YET some people still want him dead. For what? It was all based off the jc converted cult which we now know means nothing as it was scum converstion which could have happened at anytime.

Dear Verb,

You took my post out of context. It's even about you. You didn't kill bg. We get that. Than how did he die if not for what brett is saying YET some people still want him dead. For what? It was all based off the jc converted cult which we now know means nothing as it was scum converstion which could have happened at anytime.

Dear Hess,

Nope. I'm also referring to the discussion that slats and I are having around his scenario of Brett & BG working together and bussing BG.

With hugs,

Verb

Verb,

How can it not be i28 based on doggin's info? Just want a refresher.I've been playing on my bb. Thanks.

Crap - you're gonna make me look for it, aren't you? Dammit.

No I thought about it, doggin protected him night 1 after day 1 and I think n2, but can't remember n2 for sure.don't bother man. Alright I was leaning a certain way but I forgot about that. Can someone confirm he was protected n2 though...although I'm wavering in what I thought I had tbh.

Found it for you, Hess.

BTW, I'm going to role reveal now, since the cult leader is dead.

I'm the Sandman. I can put any player to sleep at night, which means that no night actions targeting them go through, and their own actions are blocked.

I'm role revealing now because I targeted I28 nights 1 and 2. I targeted him Night 1 to block his vig kill (that's why I kept urging him to take the shot - I knew I could block it). I targeted him Night 2 because: (a) I thought he was lying about the rooms he was safe in (since if he really was safe in the Library, he'd have stayed quiet to draw the kill, not admitted to being safe and taunting me about "failing" to get him to a room where he was vulnerable) - so just in case, I made sure he couldn't be killed; and (B) knowing there was a cult leader in the game, I wanted to make sure I28 couldn't be recruited.

I'm revealing now because everyone needs to know that I28 could not have been cult recruited. I targeted him both night 1 and night 2 - so no recruit on him could have gone through. He is still a confirmed townie.

Can't die without putting that info out there; now that the cult leader is dead, I don't have to worry about him snapping up I28 once I'm gone.

I can't target myself, btw.

Dear Verb,

If it was a night gambit than that's SIX mafia with cult in a 23 person game. And then he wants to lynch himself.

Gfy,

Hess

Dear Hess,

Why do I get the strong feeling you are gunning for the only role that can NK you? If all mafia are dead, I'm the only NK. If you think that many #s is too much, then who the hell is cult?

DIAF,

Verbal

Dear Verb,

If it was a night gambit than that's SIX mafia with cult in a 23 person game. And then he wants to lynch himself.

Gfy,

Hess

I think that's a real possibility.

Usually a game is 25% mafia. This game started with 23 players. 25% of 23 is 5.75. Starting out with five with a potential recruit is well within the realm of possibility, IMHO.

Scum had their backs against the wall in that scenario. It's a bold play, but Brett & BG were looking at back-to-back lynches without it.

We could lynch Brett and find it's game over. If not, no offense, but it won't break my heart if Verb shoots you tonight. You're more suspicious than I28 or JF80 - to me, anyway. If there's two NK's tonight, we'll have to figure it from there tomorrow.

...And there is no scum left.

Bg, SmC, Sharrow, Pac with convert JC was plenty.

Probably have 1 cult and 1 sk whatever Verb is. No scum could mean no nk...unless you want a known 3rd party killing an extra person with no more info from what happens at night.

This. Honestly, why is Hess the only one who seems to be giving this idea any real consideration? These games generally don't end until all cult and scum are dead, not just one party or the other. It would not be surprising to me if we've offed the the entire scum team and either 80 or Hess is the last hidden cultist.

And you keep wanting to lynch me, but keep in mind how many scum wanted me dead desperately in day 1, and your own point about the likelyhood of CTM wanting me for cult.

Also, can't get it out of my head that the mafia would've definitely looked to recruit JC on N1. That would've had to be their top priority. Huge coup right there. More important than any kill. And if they struck a mirror on N1 trying it, then they probably wouldn't've wasted a trip back there any time soon.

Dear Verb,

I think i28 and slats were recruited. We don't know any of the rules as to when they were recruited. Game started at night. Maybe I'm wrong but that was my thinking today.

You...being a retard with a gun who has already nk'ed multiple town including jvor after it was proven he caught scum with bg still hanging out there...should be lynched. If the entire group wants me dead then lynch me. Also, I would rather you dead as you will just be killing town tonight.

If there is one cult left I'm not too worried I think we-town will figure that out, but it makes it harder having someone like you narrowing the odds.

If there are two cult left (which I think there may/could be, game over with you still in the picture.

This. Honestly, why is Hess the only one who seems to be giving this idea any real consideration? These games generally don't end until all cult and scum are dead, not just one party or the other. It would not be surprising to me if we've offed the the entire scum team and either 80 or Hess is the last hidden cultist.

And you keep wanting to lynch me, but keep in mind how many scum wanted me dead desperately in day 1, and your own point about the likelyhood of CTM wanting me for cult.

So who would be your choice for a lynch today?

I think that's a real possibility.

Usually a game is 25% mafia. This game started with 23 players. 25% of 23 is 5.75. Starting out with five with a potential recruit is well within the realm of possibility, IMHO.

Scum had their backs against the wall in that scenario. It's a bold play, but Brett & BG were looking at back-to-back lynches without it.

We could lynch Brett and find it's game over. If not, no offense, but it won't break my heart if Verb shoots you tonight. You're more suspicious than I28 or JF80 - to me, anyway. If there's two NK's tonight, we'll have to figure it from there tomorrow.

Agreed, but if there are 2 NKs you would probably lynch me tomorrow. I don't like it (obviously), but I'll have to take that risk if I'm to win with you guys. If we haven't killed all the mafia, then I likely lose. I have no other choice, really.

First bold: if true, then town will likely win.

Second bold: Desperately? Really? I think people wanted you dead because you don't post every day. And like most people, some of your posts aren't content. But when you post as little as you do, it looks even more evident.

I know I'm considered a low poster here as well, but I think I have more posts in the last 24 real time hours than you have in the entire game. ;-)

And slats (with his percentages) is COMPLETELY taking the fact that there is a cult (and whatever verb is) out of his equation.

No I'm not.

Cult/SK/Mafia are all working against each other as well as the town. The addition of other factions shouldn't lower the mafia's numbers. Especially if, as some have suggested, the cult could potentially convert mafia.

Also, can't get it out of my head that the mafia would've definitely looked to recruit JC on N1. That would've had to be their top priority. Huge coup right there. More important than any kill. And if they struck a mirror on N1 trying it, then they probably wouldn't've wasted a trip back there any time soon.

Problem is, it doesn't jive with BG's death. If Brett's a mirror placer, and he placed the mirror on JC N1 like he said, then JC couldn't have been recruited. But we know he was. So Brett lied about that. Which would make him scum. Buuuuut....

.....that leaves BG's death a mystery. Because as mafia, if he shot at Brett, the mirror would explain BG's death. Which would mean Brett really is a mirror placer. When did Brett reveal that he protected JC on N1? Because maybe Brett himself was CTM's 2nd recruit? Nevermind, that doesn't explain BG's death - Lily already said players would lose their role once converted.

Ugh. The only conclusion I'm coming to is that Brett lied. Hence, my vote on him. Lynch all liars.

Archived