Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lulz confused brett was funny too.good catch slats jsut hadn't had time to think everything though today.

I didn't believe Brett's reveal to begin with, he didn't even say he was town. Just needed things to play out to catch him...

Slats is spot on. I am 100% voting Brett tomorrow. I also like his read on BG, and would vote him the following day.

I did mirror jc n1 so it must have been n2... I don't know why slats is so set that it was certainly n1 he was converted.

We can discuss more in day phase.

vote lounge

They 100% would've made an attempt to convert the cop on N1. No doubt about it. If it had failed, they would've gone in a different direction the next night to avoid another failed attempt.

Statements like this make me want to get lynched. I love "100%" comments.

Heh... then I've got a doozy for you.

Slats is 100% town.

I earned a lie detector by accepting that deal, AND since I saw no reason to use it on you, Brett, because I think we've got you red handed, I used it on Slats.

Heh... then I've got a doozy for you.

Slats is 100% town.

I earned a lie detector by accepting that deal, AND since I saw no reason to use it on you, Brett, because I think we've got you red handed, I used it on Slats.

you are such a dumb monkey... You could have confirmed a protector and you didn't?

Town deserves to lose with actions like that

you are such a dumb monkey... You could have confirmed a protector and you didn't?

Town deserves to lose with actions like that

Spoken like a paraphrased remark right out of the scum thread...

If I didn't already believe you were lying, I would have considered it.

Here is the quote I checked with the lie detection:

If/when I die, I'll be revealed as town, but that doesn't make me any smarter!

Result: TRUTH

Slats is 100% town. I know, I know... blah, blah, blah myopic. I just can't do re-reads from work - so a smart confirmed townie is better than nothing. I wanted to make sure if we were going to follow Slats lead, he is legit and not busing himself since he did show up in that Jetscode report as a bit of a WIFOM. Also, I did not believe Brett's reveal when he put it out there, and him being caught in a lie confirms he is scum IMO, so no need to "confirm a protector." Not a "by the book" play, but I'm swamped at work... so whatevs.

My thinking is, since the scum so far has been all JN - Brett and Verbal and/or Barm are the final scum.

12. Sharrow lynched day 2 - mafia

17. Jetscode - lynched - cop converted to mafia

18. (Crusher) SMC - lynched day 3 - mafia

21. CTM nk night 2 - cult leader

Maybe BG is symp - but I'm thinking a DM player like Verb or Barm came up with the Mirror false claim for Brett, as they could easily help sell it as a "Lily" game role.

damn, you picked slats huh?

Yeah, I thought about using it on Barm or Brett, but I've been in meetings all day... search feature on this site sucks, the post history is all out of chronological order, so I just confirmed Slats to make sure he wasn't busing.

Now that I'm home I can do some re-reads. Here is what I have been looking at from JF80... lots of Q&A around him "corroborating" my deal. But there is an oops in there...

I have asked Lily permission to reveal more information so bear with me, but I would like to point out that I can corroborate that the offer I28 received is legit. As soon as I get a PM back from her with the OK I will provide more information.

^^^ Here he says he asks Lily if he can give out more info - presumably he has an initial PM with the deal details in it, and he is requesting further details about how much info he can share.

I received a response from Lily. I am not allowed to give any more details. Wish I could.

^^^ Here he says he got the response, and is not allowed to discuss any more details.

Brett, I'm a roleless townie if that helps.

^^^ Here is where he finally revealed.

I can neither confirm nor deny an offer was made to me. Revealing my role does not give me that privilege. However, I can say that the only death I've been responsible for in this game was SMC's in the accidental kitchen incident back on day 1.

^^^ Here he says that even by revealing his role, he still cannot talk about his deal. For by myself and JVOR we could both discuss the deal as soon as we revealed.

If one of JVOR or Pac are scum, I'm inclined to vote JVOR. If we're wrong, we speed lynch Pac. It we're wrong again, we speed lynch JetsCode. And around we go.

VOTE: JVOR

^^^ Pushes JVOR.

I was just informed that, now that I revealed, I can talk about the deal I was offered. I must have missed that part when I was offered.

In exchange for a random one-time power I was told I'd have to vote as instructed next day phase. I could only vote one vote all day and it had to be as I was told. If I accepted and followed through I would receive my one time power the next night phase (Night 2). If I accepted and did not follow through I would be modkilled. In addition, I could not mention it to anyone that I'd sold my vote until I role revealed.

I REJECTED this offer, as it seemed sketchy and I felt that it would be important to be able to vote the way I wanted to on Day 2.

So there you have it.

^^^ BOOM. Now he contradicts an earlier statement and says that he CAN discuss the deal details because he revealed. EDIT: I can buy the "I must have missed it" but not when he's stated that he's been having dialogue with the mod specifically about when and how much info he can share with us. Not buying it.

EDIT: IF JF80 is scum, he could have easily been fed the details about the deals from Pac - but the sloppiness to me is a major ping. JF80 consistently insisted we all wait to see who I vote for, and then Pac made me vote for myself. The reason he said he turned the trade down I'm sure was just put out there to cover for the fact that he didn't have any day in the game where he voted once.

I'm with you monkey. I'm trying to figure who's is more scummy to vote first, bret, 80 or bg (is w/ a strong possibility with him symp)

Here's my thoughts on barm and verb...ya know what if they're scum god bless what can we do they barely post..sure maybe a little ego's involved here but I would always rather lose to inactives than something like we got with the other 3.

Then there is you (and I guess slats). If you two are scum gambit at this point I might quit like for jerseyshore evaaaaaaa.

Also you tree swinging furball...go read the beginning of this game a few times I know I noticed crusher interacting a lot with 80 and from what I recall pac too. Everyone else left it alone. I've done a skim reread twice and I'm pretty sure it was crush and pac around his posts the most.

Pluuuuus (bear w/ me I'm a little drunk, outside sales is a lot of hotel bars be yoself whatnot) lol lost my train of thought whatever, I feel good about our list of suspects.would love to hear from the scum.

Heh. Been there - traveling for work is one of those things, I miss it when I'm not doing it - but when I'm doing it, its kinda the pits.

Yeah the fact that I don't cheat on my wife makes it's not so much fun lol.my job is really good for mafia however as long as they don't check my bb/computer history lol. A lot of free time...

Yeah, same goes for me. I used to go by this motto when I traveled, "overeat, just don't cheat." Corny I know, but I'm proud of the not cheating part - not so proud of my buddha belly.... hence P90X.

The delay was my fault. Sorry.

Morning comes and again only one of you is missing. You don’t need to search this time. In the hall outside Hess’ room, you find Bleedin dead with the lead pipe lying next to him.

BG, Miss Mint, Power Thief, Mafia, was killed with the lead pipe.

It is now day 6. With 7 alive you need 4 to lynch.

Deadline Friday 8PM MST/10 PM EST

Full disclosure.

The first PM I received from Lily was the offer. I rejected it on the spot. At the time, I misread the part that said I could talk about the deal once I role-revealed

I then asked Lily if I could reveal what I knew once I28 had received the same deal. She said I could not.

I then role-revealed in the thread because I was asked if I had a role. I revealed that I was roleless.

Lily then PM'ed me that, since I'd role-revealed, I could now talk about the deal.

A simple mis-communication. I remain a roleless townie. I apologize for the conflicting information and for sloppily missing the part in the original PM about role reveal. I would have done so much sooner to corroborate what I28 said.

Archived