Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

I still like the idea of lynching either Brett or Barm and having Verbal kill the other one. Just throwing that out there.

When's the deadline?

I have no problem shooting Barm instead of Hess, but I'm not doing that unless everybody agrees. Not going to let somebody spin that against me the following day.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just throwing FOS's out there randomly, huh.

No, not really. The deal you got does not confirm that your reveal was real, and that you are town and not cult. About all it confirms is that you're not scum; while its likely that you are town, I can't help but wonder if you are pulling one over on us. Hess could be anything, and there's nothing to back up his claim. I think Verb's reveal is real and both i28 (who appears to be the silenced player... if anyone hadn't figured that out yet) and Slats are town. The only others that leave are Brett and myself, and I am what I said I am, and no idea about Brett.

So who would be your choice for a lynch today?

Brett or Hess. Hess has the least info on him of anyone out there, and Brett has the mirror claim that nobody trusts.

Agreed, but if there are 2 NKs you would probably lynch me tomorrow. I don't like it (obviously), but I'll have to take that risk if I'm to win with you guys. If we haven't killed all the mafia, then I likely lose. I have no other choice, really.

Brett's the best choice for last possible mafia (if there is any). If there are two NK's tonight after his lynch, I don't know where we'll go the following day. If Barm is mafia, they did a much better job distancing themselves from him than they did from the rest of each other. Pac pointed at Brett as he was going down, but that could've been distancing, too.

Hess, then JF80 are the best choices for possible cult (if there's any of that!).

If by tomorrow Brett and Hess are dead, we should have a decent idea of where we stand. Game might even be over.

No, not really. The deal you got does not confirm that your reveal was real, and that you are town and not cult. About all it confirms is that you're not scum; while its likely that you are town, I can't help but wonder if you are pulling one over on us. Hess could be anything, and there's nothing to back up his claim. I think Verb's reveal is real and both i28 (who appears to be the silenced player... if anyone hadn't figured that out yet) and Slats are town. The only others that leave are Brett and myself, and I am what I said I am, and no idea about Brett.

Brett or Hess. Hess has the least info on him of anyone out there, and Brett has the mirror claim that nobody trusts.

Good post. I noticed I28 is not posting, but I thought he mentioned he was busy at work a few pages back....?

Good post. I noticed I28 is not posting, but I thought he mentioned he was busy at work a few pages back....?

I'm assuming that somebody falling asleep means somebody got silenced, and i28 has been one of the top posters in the thread, so his sudden absence is notable.

Someone got sleepy

If Verbal is a SK, he needs to die.

I don't fully believe Brett yet.

Hess is starting to ping.

I will look closer at the reveals and situational stuff later, I can't obsess over this at work.

Nope, I28 is with us. Has to be Brett taking a nap.

Why is everyone taking monkey's word for it?

Question, do you guys feel good tomorrow w/ 2 town dead and 5 players left?

If so why not at least make sure monkey and slats aren't running a gambit.

Lynch/nk me and i28 in whatever oder if you still feel good about my question.

Bc, dead honest I don't know 100% for sure about this gambit idea w/ i28 and slats..but I'm pretty confident in it.

You all seem to think there's one cult or scum left to kill. If so what is wrong with that idea?

Someone got sleepy

:blink:

If Verbal is a SK, he needs to die.

I don't fully believe Brett yet.

Hess is starting to ping.

I will look closer at the reveals and situational stuff later, I can't obsess over this at work.

Yeah, I28 has a couple of posts since Lily said somebody was sleepy.....

Yeah, definitely leaning not town on Hess now. Slats was confirmed by I28 long after CTM died and I28 was confirmed by Doggin before he died.

Exactly. Doggin blocked anything from happening to I28 until after CTM was dead. I'm sure Hess will insinuate that the cult could still recruit, but I think that places them WAY too overpowered for this game.

We don't know

1. If i28 was recruited night before day 1.

2. If slats could still have been recruited n2 (when ctm died)

Yes we do. On the first page of the thread:

I'm getting some questions about night actions. No night actions tonight. I just need a night for you to vote on where to start out.

We don't know

1. Unlikely. I'm DM metagaming here, but I've yet to see a mod from DM use a Night Zero like that. Just sayin'.

2. This is true. I've recruited successfully on the night I've been NKed before, so it can definitely happen here. However, slats & I28 are the only 2 players who have not exhibited anything other than pro-town behavior for the entire game.

We don't know

The paranoia runs deep in this one.

I say we lynch Brett, (and if the game isn't over) Verbal shoots at Hess tonight, (and if the game isn't over) we see where we stand tomorrow.

However if I'm dead wrong about all this then probably barm anyway as I don't see the brett thing making sense. And if two recruited cult then probably 80.

So..town is probably still in good shape if you want to kill me and barm...bc if I'm wrong about slats/integ I would say barm by deduction.

Please though, somebody make a real case on brett! Bc there aren't SIX scum in this game.

1. Unlikely. I'm DM metagaming here, but I've yet to see a mod from DM use a Night Zero like that. Just sayin'.

2. This is true. I've recruited successfully on the night I've been NKed before, so it can definitely happen here. However, slats & I28 are the only 2 players who have not exhibited anything other than pro-town behavior for the entire game.

1. See my last post.

2. I28 confirmed Slats with a lie detector, unless I'm horribly mistaken (pretty sure I'm not). And since we know that I28 had to be town...

If you believe that I-28 could not've been recruited, then you have to believe I'm also town at this point in the game because he used a lie detector on me.

I do believe you are town. I've said that only you and I28 are clean to me.

Hess - you want a case on Brett? Here:

He said he mirrored JC on night 1 to hopefully destroy any NK attempts, but JC was recruited. Based on logic, he would have been a PRIME target for night 1. PRIME. Logically, that's when he was recruited - night 2 is much less likely. And CTM was dead after that.

Therefore, Brett appears to be lying.

My recommendation:

1. Lynch Brett today

2. NK Hess tonight.

If the game isn't over, then take out 80 and myself the following day, and if it still isn't over, Slats and the ape will still have a voting majority over Verbal. And if at any time Verbal doesn't NK exactly the person you tell him to, lynch him.

I doubt there is more than Verb's NK left in this game, so unless my 50% chance of dying hasn't happened yet (random night, no idea which) I doubt you'll see more than one kill a night in this game.

Vote: Brett

However if I'm dead wrong about all this then probably barm anyway as I don't see the brett thing making sense. And if two recruited cult then probably 80.

So..town is probably still in good shape if you want to kill me and barm...bc if I'm wrong about slats/integ I would say barm by deduction.

Please though, somebody make a real case on brett! Bc there aren't SIX scum in this game.

The real case was made earlier.

JC revealed as cop on D1.

The mafia were the only people in the game who knew he was telling the truth (because JC couldn't've been a CL or SK, as he would've lost any chance to win with that claim if he were).

Therefore, the mafia, with conversion capabilities, would've been all over converting JC ASAP. Not only to stop him from detecting them, but to use him to lead the town around. Unfortunately for them, we got better investigations from Vic and JVoR.

No way in hell does the mafia not try to convert JC on N1. No possible way. But if Brett was a mirror, and blocked them on N1, they would've either tried to convert someone else, or avoided any conversions until they killed the mirror. But that didn't happen, the cop was converted.

vote: Brett

Verb, feel free to NK Hess. smile.gif

That's a lynch

Vote count:

Brett (5) –Brett, Verb, Barm, Slats, JF80

Verb (1) - Hess

Not voting - I28

With 7 alive you need 4 to lynch.

Deadline Friday 8PM MST/10PM EST

I don't have time to write a scene at the moment, so I'll just give it to you. Sorry.

Brett, Granny Apple, mirror placer, town, was killed.

It is night 6. Please vote for a room and send in your night actions.

Archived