Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dining Room (5) – I28, JVoR, JF80, Brett, Slats

Morning arrives and so do most of you. Only one member of the group doesn’t join you this morning. You search and find JVoR lying in bed, never going to wake again.

JVoR, Madam Poppy, roleless townie, was killed with the wrench.

It is now day 5. With 9 alive you need 5 to lynch.

Deadline is Friday 8PM MST/10PM EST

You are in the Dining room today.

@bg

Wtf are talking about?

I'm pissed off because I was going after his a$$ for a whole day because he was SO full of sh*t. Did he nail scum? Yeah, but he completely lied his a$$ off the entire time in the process, and I have no idea why. Just because people weren't listening to him about Pac at first? That's absolutely ridiculous. Honestly, if not for that death reveal I would have never believed him to be town for a single moment for the rest of this game.

I'm pissed off because I was going after his a$ for a whole day because he was SO full of sh*t. Did he nail scum? Yeah, but he completely lied his a$ off the entire time in the process, and I have no idea why. Just because people weren't listening to him about Pac at first? That's absolutely ridiculous. Honestly, if not for that death reveal I would have never believed him to be town for a single moment for the rest of this game.

:rl:

I think my scum meter just broke.

My thoughts: I have no clue what happened...I am not cult...if we have a lie detector in the game...please evaluate that...you'll see after my lynch...

Cool.

Can you tell us what your investigations results were last night after lunch, too?

Thanks.

Laugh all you want. JVOR was indefinitely, without a doubt, 100% lying. I really don't give a **** if he was right or wrong, he was still a lying a$hole.

There was no reason for him to go out the limb he went on yesterday without having the information he claimed to have. None.

"Jobu is a comin fo all your souls.. Jobu says he ain't letting no one live"

time to implode!!!

Ya know...if Pac's investigation was wrong maybe someone could distort yours as well...

Haha!

Are you just handing yourself over at this point?

Here is where we are at:

Hess

Verbal

BG

Brett - revealed as town mirror

Barm - revealed as town mob

Slats - revealed as roleless town

JF80 - revealed as town, had N1 deal

I28 - revealed as town mob, had N3 deal

jetscode - revealed as town cop, now says he wasn't

Archived