Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy sh*t, I28. Read Lily's posts when she makes them. They can be quite significant. You know, like the one where she said that YOU WOULD LOSE YOUR ROLE IF CONVERTED. If I was cult, I wouldn't be able to NK anymore.

Damn. If you weren't busy FOSing the entire JN site, you might have found that.

Still love you, though. You can be my pet monkey. Always wanted a pet monkey.

Bah, I'm usually better with details than this... but this game was too big and too long for me to follow from work when I know they are monitoring my web activity.

Regardless, unless Slats was converted to cult AFTER I confirmed him via lie detector - I know he and I are both town - and I really just don't think both JF80 and Barm are cult. So, we'll just see how it goes in the death scene...

I originally thought it made sense to keep you till the end, Slats and I discussed it - you could have piped up then smarty pants.

Anyone miss the old board where you could go back and look at each individuals game posts in chronological order? This new "find my content" crap sucks. So much harder to go back and re-read in order, especially for refreshing on mod scenes details. Heh. :blink:

Anyone miss the old board where you could go back and look at each individuals game posts in chronological order? This new "find my content" crap sucks. So much harder to go back and re-read in order, especially for refreshing on mod scenes details. Heh. :blink:

i asked max if he could recreate, he said no.. but searching in this forum by username does the trick, just takes longer

Vote count:

Verbal (4) – I28, Slats, Barm, JF 80

Not voting - Verb

With 5 alive you need 3 to lynch.

Deadline Monday 8PM MST/10PM EST because of the weekend

No matter how much he tried to convince you, you just wouldn’t let Verbal live. Good thing, too.

Verbal, Lady Amethyst, serial killer has been killed.

The town has eliminated all threats and won the game. (CTM never had a successful recruit. ;))

I apologize for the huge mistakes I made. I did my best to make up for them, but games just don’t quite ever recover from big mod mistakes. Read the QT’s and you’ll see what I mean.

Mafia QT - http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/qMGMJnbyr6FB

Dead thread - http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/4Fcs8r4Etx2Q

Hahahahaha.... good job TOWN! WOO HOO!!! Great game by all.

As always, no hard feelings for the obnoxiousness, all part of the game. Slats, you are my hero bro - love how you played early using me to keep yourself from being a conversion/nk target.

Dammit slats, had you leaned towards keeping me around, I could have lived another day.

My only chance was making a deal with remaining cult, which I was planning on doing tomorrow. Wouldn't have worked anyway.

CTM - you suck at giving me quasi-teammates for endgame backstabbing. h8 u

Good game, town.

Dammit slats, had you leaned towards keeping me around, I could have lived another day.

My only chance was making a deal with remaining cult, which I was planning on doing tomorrow. Wouldn't have worked anyway.

Good game, town.

I was wondering what your end game plan was.

Kept you the day before because I (obviously) thought Brett and/or Hess were dirty, but I didn't have anything but town on JF80 (who actually probably would've been a smart recruit), or Barm.

You played a good game to get as far as you did!

Great game from you, too, Lily! Hope any mistakes you did make didn't give us an unfair advantage. Either way, it was a lot of fun.

Hahahahaha.... good job TOWN! WOO HOO!!! Great game by all.

As always, no hard feelings for the obnoxiousness, all part of the game. Slats, you are my hero bro - love how you played early using me to keep yourself from being a conversion/nk target.

Yeah man, no hard feelings. Good game! :cheers:

Definitely played a little nutso early. People didn't like it, but I obviously need to incorporate that into my playing style. I don't think I've lasted to end game as town since my first game. laugh.gif

Yeah man, no hard feelings. Good game! :cheers:

Definitely played a little nutso early. People didn't like it, but I obviously need to incorporate that into my playing style. I don't think I've lasted to end game as town since my first game. laugh.gif

I liked it - you had me rolling with the flip-flop between myopic and "monkey bucksh*t." Classic that the game boiled down to the 2 of us trusting and confirming each other...

I've never lasted a whole game before either.

THANKS LILY for modding a great game - albeit exhausting!

Great job Lily modding this game!

Too bad Verb, I was pulling for you.

Slats and I28- Pre-emptive sorry, I was a little hard on you in the dead thread and looking back on it, I hope you don't take anything personally. I was just VERY frustrated. Good job pulling it out in the end.

No worries Brett - I expect that the dead thread is something I shouldn't bother reading. You were 100% right, it was stupid not to confirm you - I already admitted that. I haven't been able to be as attentive this week, that's on me.

But you figured this sh*t out, nice job, and I WANTED to lynch Verbal instead of you, and I couldn't find time to participate until it was too late. It all worked out for the town, but my play really broke down at the end where I lost track of details and couldn't stay "into" the game. Started over-analyzing the crap out of things, and couldn't even fact check what I was hypothesizing. Bleh...

Great job Lily modding this game!

Too bad Verb, I was pulling for you.

Slats and I28- Pre-emptive sorry, I was a little hard on you in the dead thread and looking back on it, I hope you don't take anything personally. I was just VERY frustrated. Good job pulling it out in the end.

Haha! I read some of that, but it's cool. We did follow thru on what you said, sorry if I didn't give you credit with the idea with my midnight vote... laugh.gif

Lot of talk in the dead thread that we should've just taken out Verb, but there was a lot of cult paranoia in the game. Hess did put things together well at the end, but his refusal to reveal after Verb did, and suspicion of me and the Chimp just seemed really off. So lynching Brett to confirm his story, and using Verb to eliminate the last possible unseen threat to the town was a solid end play, AFAIC. We had the numbers, and Verb really couldn't shoot at anyone other than Hess at that point.

He was the next lynch -IMO- all the way, but I wasn't going to make that obvious in thread until I was ready to vote him - which I was as soon as I saw Hess' death scene.

Haha! I read some of that, but it's cool. We did follow thru on what you said, sorry if I didn't give you credit with the idea with my midnight vote... laugh.gif

Lot of talk in the dead thread that we should've just taken out Verb, but there was a lot of cult paranoia in the game. Hess did put things together well at the end, but his refusal to reveal after Verb did, and suspicion of me and the Chimp just seemed really off. So lynching Brett to confirm his story, and using Verb to eliminate the last possible unseen threat to the town was a solid end play, AFAIC. We had the numbers, and Verb really couldn't shoot at anyone other than Hess at that point.

He was the next lynch -IMO- all the way, but I wasn't going to make that obvious in thread until I was ready to vote him - which I was as soon as I saw Hess' death scene.

Bro, I told you I was (not-doc not-rb) badass town, what more did you need? If I were scum or cult I could/would have just claimed doc. The fact that I didn't I thought would have given you enough. Not knowing who was left (as scum or cult) I didn't want to leave myself or town open to an easy attack as everyone left revealed roleless at that point except the bad guy Verb... seeing you all wanted brett dead.

the guy who should be pissed is JC.. he nailed Crush/SMC and was on to Verb. Had he remained town you guys might have won earlier despite your blunders.

on the other hand.. if half our team wasn't handed over for nothing then we may have had a better chance as well.

the guy who should be pissed is JC.. he nailed Crush/SMC and was on to Verb. Had he remained town you guys might have won earlier despite your blunders.

on the other hand.. if half our team wasn't handed over for nothing then we may have had a better chance as well.

Dear Pac,

Jvor told me to tell you to SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK IT.

Lulz,

Hess

Dear Pac,

Jvor told me to tell you to SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK IT.

Lulz,

Hess

JVoR was scared.. when he saw he wasn't going to take me down in a fair fight he pulled the unprecedented move of lying about an investigation result.

I'm actually honored.

JVoR was scared.. when he saw he wasn't going to take me down in a fair fight he pulled the unprecedented move of lying about an investigation result.

I'm actually honored.

nothing unfair about it. It doesn't say anywhere that the only way you can play this game is having scum lie and having the town tell the truth. lol. I mean, Lily even told you I was lying which she shouldn't have even done.

nothing unfair about it. It doesn't say anywhere that the only way you can play this game is having scum lie and having the town tell the truth. lol. I mean, Lily even told you I was lying which she shouldn't have even done.

I did'nt say it was unfair.. You're talking to the guy that just held the cop hostage last game hahah.. I don't have to like it but you did it and it worked so nicely done. I can appreciate a hero or goat move like that.

Good game, town.

blame doggin, and lily's weird rules

the cult would've dominated if dogging didn't sandman the ape.. and you ruined my conversion n2, cause actions weren't simultaneous

So I can see people wondering why I revealed as I did. You had the benefit of information - I still thought CTM had 1 or 2 cult that we hadn't yet found. And I thought there was a Doc.

I knew that questions would be asked on that 2nd NKer, so if both Hess & I claim otherwise, we both get lynched and I lose. Or if I claimed Doc and then he did, same result. As he wouldn't reveal first (jerk!), I had to come up with something that would allow me to perhaps get credit for honesty....and also value.

My overall plan was to reveal as a survivor that could latch onto anybody, and was going to offer myself to the cult as their NKer. When I ran the numbers after JC & Brett's deaths, I realized my original plan was not going to work.

Claiming Doc would have been easy, but how do I do that when Hess didn't already reveal? No way. Claiming the other NKer was the way to go for somebody without information on how many mafia or cult were left. I needed to latch onto a team....and couldn't ******* find one! So I defaulted to town. Oh well. I've won as SK before by latching onto the town...granted I claimed vig in that game, but meh. With the damn angry mob thing, a vig reveal was pretty much taken away from me.

So I can see people wondering why I revealed as I did. You had the benefit of information - I still thought CTM had 1 or 2 cult that we hadn't yet found. And I thought there was a Doc.

I knew that questions would be asked on that 2nd NKer, so if both Hess & I claim otherwise, we both get lynched and I lose. Or if I claimed Doc and then he did, same result. As he wouldn't reveal first (jerk!), I had to come up with something that would allow me to perhaps get credit for honesty....and also value.

My overall plan was to reveal as a survivor that could latch onto anybody, and was going to offer myself to the cult as their NKer. When I ran the numbers after JC & Brett's deaths, I realized my original plan was not going to work.

Claiming Doc would have been easy, but how do I do that when Hess didn't already reveal? No way. Claiming the other NKer was the way to go for somebody without information on how many mafia or cult were left. I needed to latch onto a team....and couldn't ******* find one! So I defaulted to town. Oh well. I've won as SK before by latching onto the town...granted I claimed vig in that game, but meh. With the damn angry mob thing, a vig reveal was pretty much taken away from me.

I thinking would've rolled the dice on doc tbh.. we had two roles that could've been a protector and only 1 player left who could've had that role, but the carrot was that if you landed safely on doc, you win

This is true. I will admit, though, to having the urge to just reveal as a 3rd party NKer and see if I could still get myself to endgame. And I really thought Hess was Doc at that point. That thought alone made me hesitant.

In hindsight, yes, a Doc reveal was better. Oh well.

Archived