Super Bowl Halftime Show

JoeWillie

Half time show was fitting for Jerry's super expensive,full of glitches stadium.

Voices kept cutting out, lights on costumes didn't work.

too much grandios with no attention to the details.

all those extras wearing lights should have been installing seats during the week instead of rehearsing.

I'm not gonna lie, I liked the show for what it was. a show

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The great thing about TV and watching from home is you can change the channel or choose to view something else.

Not really. See, when you have guests at your home for a Super Bowl party, and more than half want to watch the halftime show, its not so easy to just flip on over to the Puppy Bowl or Lingerie Bowl at halftime.

Not really. See, when you have guests at your home for a Super Bowl party, and more than half want to watch the halftime show, its not so easy to just flip on over to the Puppy Bowl or Lingerie Bowl at halftime.

What the f*** is the Puppy Bowl?

Yea really. Your house, your party, your TV, your rules.

If I want to be an a$$hole in front of my girlfriend, then sure I'd go that route. Ultimately I just used the opportunity to get more food.

Hiding your true feelings from her is not good. If you marry her this will be the beginning to a very long relationship where you wont be able to express yourself and your likes and dislikes. Good luck.

Hiding your true feelings from her is not good. If you marry her this will be the beginning to a very long relationship where you wont be able to express yourself and your likes and dislikes. Good luck.

I only have 1 piece of advice ...

Never fart in front of the girl on your first date.

Wait until at least the 3rd or 4th.

Godspeed.

I knew when were bashing this in the game thread that were going to be other who disagreed.

All I can say is, you folks need to get out and see real live music.

That was hands down the worst performance I've ever seen in my life time. No joke.

Really awkward and awful. The saving grace may have been that it was such a technical disaster - Did they even do a sound check? - that it might not reflect that poorly on the Black Eyed Peas themselves.

The mix was terrible, the mic's weren't always on at the right time, it was just a mess on so many levels.

They'd have been better off getting Beiber.

Oh trust me, I expressed my "true feelings" about what I thought about the Black Eyed Peas, and she agreed. It was the OTHER people in the room I would have had to be an a$$hole to.

I only have 1 piece of advice ...

Never fart in front of the girl on your first date.

Wait until at least the 3rd or 4th.

Godspeed.

I've actually done well in this category. She beat me to it and let one slip accidentally. Now I'm free to fart in front of her whenever the hell I want because of her moment of shame.

Really awkward and awful. The saving grace may have been that it was such a technical disaster - Did they even do a sound check? - that it might not reflect that poorly on the Black Eyed Peas themselves.

The mix was terrible, the mic's weren't always on at the right time, it was just a mess on so many levels.

Sadly, I think the sound system was the least of their concerns. lol

Sadly, I think the sound system was the least of their concerns. lol

I always feel like music like that is best when the voices are mixed lower, as they're really kind of irrelevant and just part of the rhythm. This seems to be the case with most professional mixes when you hear the produced stuff. It's all about the energy. In this show, music was way too low and all you heard with them yelling into the mic. Well, you heard them when the mics weren't cutting out.

he'll be next year's act-guaranteed

When it comes to music everyone has different tastes. Id like to hear suggestions for next years half time show. Many complain but not too many offer any solutions. Lets hear your choices...............

I enjoyed McCartney, U2, Prince, Springsteen and the Stones. I even thought MJ (who I couldn't stand personally) put on a good show.

Wouldn't mind seeing AC/DC, Bob Seger, Billy Joel, Bon Jovi, The Eagles, Kiss, Fleetwood Mac, or Rod Stewart, to name few more classic rockers.

Also wouldn't mind seeing some contemporaries ... Goo Goo Dolls, The Fray, Five For Fighting, John Mayer, Matchbox Twenty, Train, Oasis. I've seen all of them live and they all put on great shows.

I don't mind the different types of music. I actually like alot of the new stuff out there.

I even like some of the Pea's stuff.

It was yesterday's "PERFORMANCE" that I thought was awful.

When it comes to music everyone has different tastes. Id like to hear suggestions for next years half time show. Many complain but not too many offer any solutions. Lets hear your choices...............

Anything but this synthesized sh*t that sounds terrible live. Give me an actual band. A hip-hop artist would be fine too. Usher came in as a guest appearance, I would have much preferred him to have the entire show.

Groups/artists I could live with from a mainstream sense:

Linkin Park

Katie Petty w/ Snoop Dogg (hip-hop artist compilation of some sort also acceptable)

Pearl Jam

Bon Jovi

U2

Ones I would love:

Tom Petty

AC/DC

Foo Fighters

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Rush

The Eagles (I know, too low-key)

Muse

Weezer

Slash was pretty good Ive never seen him in a bad performance. The main venue is FOOTBALL for me the other stuff commercials,half time show are non factor.

I think FOOTBALL is the main venue for most of the people on this board.

I don't think anybody watches the Super Bowl primarily to watch the halftime show. But that doesn't mean you can't comment on it.

I hated it.

You loved it.

We'll agree to disagree and that's OK.

I think FOOTBALL is the main venue for most of the people on this board.

I don't think anybody watches the Super Bowl primarily to watch the halftime show. But that doesn't mean you can't comment on it.

I hated it.

You loved it.

We'll agree to disagree and that's OK.

I didnt love it. I just dont think it was as bad as many of you are saying it was. Thats all.

Slash was pretty good Ive never seen him in a bad performance. The main venue is FOOTBALL for me the other stuff commercials,half time show are non factor.

Slash needed a paycheck.

I wouldn't mind if Muse did a halftime show...NFL usually goes mainstream and they're really good live...the problem is that they're not American enough for America's #1 sports event...f8ck yeah.

Archived