Good Old Rex

yankees2022

Whether you like him or not one thing you gotta admit very few people in public domain would do that.

Oh bullsh*t. I was on an amtrak train a few years back and was sitting right next to Sam Waterston. you people would go gaga if Rex took a sh*t in public. give me a break!

Oh bullsh*t. I was on an amtrak train a few years back and was sitting right next to Sam Waterston. you people would go gaga if Rex took a sh*t in public. give me a break!

If Rex took a sh*t in public, you'd be making a thread complaining that he's not focused for Week 1 of this coming season...god forbid he farts, or you'd be going on about how he needs to shut up and coach.

If Rex took a sh*t in public, you'd be making a thread complaining that he's not focused for Week 1 of this coming season...god forbid he farts, or you'd be going on about how he needs to shut up and coach.

Go back to the wed before the steelers game. he was still patting himself on the back for beating the Patriots ;) anybody remember that?

Last time i checked Rex was not running for public office. Bloomberg on the other hand....

It's rather essential for a coach to keep himself in the public's favor. By the public, I mean local people. Either way there are a ton of celebrities that take the subway...it's really nothing admirable, to be honest. The man puts his pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us, no need to worship him for it.

How any NFL fan can hate Rex is beyond me. He guarantees a Super Bowl win every season, swears like a drunken sailor, and falls asleep on the way home from a Knicks game. This Pats fan loves Rex.

This Pats fan thinks he's disgusting.

It's rather essential for a coach to keep himself in the public's favor. By the public, I mean local people. Either way there are a ton of celebrities that take the subway...it's really nothing admirable, to be honest. The man puts his pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us, no need to worship him for it.

So how many JETS coaches you know of have done it ? Or for that matter NY sports teams coaches ?

Well, she is a woman. A stranger who didn't know the Garb we know would think she's just in it to look at Tom Brady.

You mean I'm not? ;)

Rex is a great defensive coach, a superior motivator and leader and very media savvy, but I can't respect a man who wants to see his wife get gang banged. Sorry.

thats a nj transit train? the ones to the shore are's look like sh*t the last time i was on it.. big brown bench seats all chewed up and sh*t stained

They've been buying those cars for the past several years, depends which line you ride. Double decker cars that are kind of a pain in the a$$ if you have big suitcases and you're heading to EWR. The Shore and NE Corridor lines use them a lot.

Oh come on. I don't care if you have a ******* dude driving a limo for you, it's a complete pain in the penis driving into the city for a Knick game. You'd be a fool not to ride the train.

While i have not been to a Knick game in a while, back in the day there were ton of limos driving up to the Garden before gametime. Maybe that's changed.

You mean I'm not? ;)

Rex is a great defensive coach, a superior motivator and leader and very media savvy, but I can't respect a man who wants to see his wife get gang banged. Sorry.

I have my suspicions you may be an endearing heavy set dude that is just making believe to be a chick from Boston who likes the Pats. Freakin internet friends can;t trust em.

While i have not been to a Knick game in a while, back in the day there were ton of limos driving up to the Garden before gametime. Maybe that's changed.

Right, except if you're coming from Jersey, even in a limo to a Knick home game, here's what happens:

1) You get caught on the turnpike bridge heading into the Holland because it's rush hour, stuck for a good 40 minutes minimum, deal with the stress of the wacky lights that direct people between the tunnel and going into Hoboken, and almost pee your pants.

2) You get caught right off the turnpike, into that little causeway that heads into the Lincoln because it's rush hour, stuck for a good 40-60 minutes minimum, deal with the stress of that stupid spiral that goes into the tunnel, and almost pee your pants.

3) You drive all the way up to the GWB, get caught in Manhattan traffic getting to midtown because it's rush hour, and almost pee your pants.

Know what happens when you take the train? You get on the train. Pee before the train leaves. Drink from the Jack and Cokes you've pre-made, pee some more on the train, get off and stroll into the Garden.

Right, except if you're coming from Jersey, even in a limo to a Knick home game, here's what happens:

1) You get caught on the turnpike bridge heading into the Holland because it's rush hour, stuck for a good 40 minutes minimum, deal with the stress of the wacky lights that direct people between the tunnel and going into Hoboken, and almost pee your pants.

2) You get caught right off the turnpike, into that little causeway that heads into the Lincoln because it's rush hour, stuck for a good 40-60 minutes minimum, deal with the stress of that stupid spiral that goes into the tunnel, and almost pee your pants.

3) You drive all the way up to the GWB, get caught in Manhattan traffic getting to midtown because it's rush hour, and almost pee your pants.

Know what happens when you take the train? You get on the train. Pee before the train leaves. Drink from the Jack and Cokes you've pre-made, pee some more on the train, get off and stroll into the Garden.

I know the hassles. And yet a lot of people do it. I wonder why. Impress chicks, clients or small penus ?

Still like the example Rex is setting for the masses.

Archived