Tony Kornheiser in bed with Redskins owner Dan Snyder?

Blackout

the Blackout HOF > the NFL HOF

True. But the only thing worse than the NFL HOF is the Basketball HOF and the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame. Ughh just saying the words rock n roll hall of fame pisses me off. I mean how in the ******* hell does Abba get in to the rock n roll hall of fame and yet Steve Marriot and Humble Pie are left out?? The faces, Delaney and Bonnie and Friends etc. don't get the nod. I detest most election processes for HOF's and i just despise the RnR HOF in general.

did you hear Reggie Miller got snubbed from being a 1st round ballot option?

what the hell is up with that

It's hard to believe. Reggie Miller belongs to be in and it only further accents how much I hate the idea of are you a first ballot HOFer or 2nd etc. Either you are a hall of famer or you are not. plain and simple.

He had the big moments, big playoff moments, used the 3 pointer as a big weapon than anyone in the history of the game, was the biggest villain on sports' greatest arena and was one of the best pure shooters of all time. As a knicks' fan it pains me to say it, but he deserves to be in on the first ballot.

So Kornheiser refuses to talk bad about the man he works for?

Why is this a problem? If I owned a media outlet, I dont want my employees bashing me to the public either.

he's losing credibility

just the other day TK said Nascar was fixed and took a lot of heat from it.

Archived