• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this train is starting to stink .. smc making it too easy

unvote

vote AVM

shameless bandwagonnign..

fos dan and ape.. willing to vote any

Haha. You are typically this silly as town, aren't you ... booga booga you've caught the evil Dan once again.

tag team is the suspician, but weren't there alliances... blockhead

Alliances would be problematic as a setup IMO, because then we're talking large mason teams which would defeat the underlying setup of mafia.

I try not to take the train jumping personally, some on there are pinging. Slats was early, however, but he did have that post after the train started which was essentially a cover to say, "I voted for him and he came out town, but it was his fault for getting lynched because he was acting 'anti-town'."

unvote

if that's true they just sealed their fate... scum will take the 2 for 1 shot every night.

have mercy.. it wouldn't have taken that much to move me off SMC so he sucks for not trying at all last night or earlier today.

I'm back at Crusher and Brett...

Hmm. Have we ever had scum or an SK that can take shots during the day?

This FOS is brought to you by Pac...

You know this.. your female counterpart JVoR had one in his superhero game... 'member, the one you've been referring to a # of times this year?

Welcome to the people I'd vote for club.. be sure to say hi to Crusher and Brett on the way in.

have a nice day.

This FOS is brought to you by Pac...

You know this.. your female counterpart JVoR had one in his superhero game... 'member, the one you've been referring to a # of times this year?

Welcome to the people I'd vote for club.. be sure to say hi to Crusher and Brett on the way in.

have a nice day.

Pretty sure that was a daytime vig ... Wolverine?

unvote

if that's true they just sealed their fate... scum will take the 2 for 1 shot every night.

have mercy.. it wouldn't have taken that much to move me off SMC so he sucks for not trying at all last night or earlier today.

I'm back at Crusher and Brett...

I thought you were "calling your shot" with SMC? Now it wouldn't have taken much to move you off the train?

Unvote

Vote War Ensemble

I didn't say willing to vote "any" I said either of SMC or War. So... CTMGFY.

WE is a dumb vote... even if he is scum they'll just wait till the 11th hour to "reveal" and force town to scramble to find an alternative.

At some point we'll get to the bottom of Doogies nonsense.. just not sure 8 hours before BGs dumb deadline on D1 is the way to go about it. have mercy.

Official Vote Count

Doggin (1) - Aemon

brett (3) - war ensemble, Jets Things, doggin

war ensemble (5) - Crusher, Jetscode, brett, Song, I28

SMC (4) - slats, Jetsfan80, Vicious, JiF

Pac (1) - SMC

Jetsfan80 (1) - JVOR

Song (1) - Sharrow

AVM (1) - CTM

Not Voting: Dan, Pac, AVM

With 20 players remaining, it takes 11 to lynch.

WE is a dumb vote... even if he is scum they'll just wait till the 11th hour to "reveal" and force town to scramble to find an alternative.

At some point we'll get to the bottom of Doogies nonsense.. just not sure 8 hours before BGs dumb deadline on D1 is the way to go about it. have mercy.

That would be what I said. Maybe CTM will think you say it less scummy ;)

I thought you were "calling your shot" with SMC? Now it wouldn't have taken much to move you off the train?

SMC laid there in the fetal position... it was Song's theatrics that made me move. If she's lying then we have 2 scum dead to rights.. If she's telling the truth they they're dead soon as scum will take the 2 for 1 as it's unlikely either will get protection tonight.

not too hard to figure that out sport...

in fact you know what? say hello to Dan, Crush, and Brett because you just earned your way into the club. gfy.

have mercy.

SMC laid there in the fetal position... it was Song's theatrics that made me move. If she's lying then we have 2 scum dead to rights.. If she's telling the truth they they're dead soon as scum will take the 2 for 1 as it's unlikely either will get protection tonight.

in fact you know what? say hello to Dan, Crush, and Brett because you just earned your way into the club. gfy.

have mercy.

Why do you keep mentioning this two for one business? Do you know what a mason team is? :rolleyes:

have mercy.

Haha, so to be clear, Dan is on that list because you're confused about the Superhero game. In which the daytime attacks came from a townie (remember people were "clawed" and "gored")?

Wasn't sure about the probability of a scum/SK attack during the day, if it's happened before, etc. Predators was a little different, too, because those were conversions. Just remembered in DPR's game there were those attacks and weapons dropped, though, so never mind.

have mercy.

Um...didn't answer my question at all, actually. You said it wouldn't have taken much to move you off the train, and insinuated that them outing themselves (if town) was too much, and gave scum a 2 for 1 shot at night. Now, you're saying that it's Song's theatrics that made you move off SMC? I assume by theatrics you're referring to her saying she knew for sure he was town, and they were partners? I get you're saying that SMC should have tried more. My point was that you kept saying you were calling your shot and demanding people jump on SMC's train, and now you were just lightly on him?

Please.

You sir, can kindly gfy in return ;)

Official Vote Count

Doggin (1) - Aemon

brett (4) - war ensemble, Jets Things, doggin, Jetsfan80

war ensemble (5) - Crusher, Jetscode, brett, Song, I28

SMC (3) - slats, Vicious, JiF

Pac (1) - SMC

Jetsfan80 (1) - JVOR

Song (1) - Sharrow

AVM (1) - CTM

Not Voting: Dan, Pac, AVM

With 20 players remaining, it takes 11 to lynch.

Haha, so to be clear, Dan is on that list because you're confused about the Superhero game. In which the daytime attacks came from a townie (remember people were "clawed" and "gored")?

Wasn't sure about the probability of a scum/SK attack during the day, if it's happened before, etc. Predators was a little different, too, because those were conversions. Just remembered in DPR's game there were those attacks and weapons dropped, though, so never mind.

This is a good point... get back in line, you're momentarily out of the club.

have a nice day.

You're confusing Predators and SMC's Thing game. The thing game was a daytime conversion, whereas the Predators had a percentage for a kill to be sucessful day or night, I think.

Um...didn't answer my question at all, actually. You said it wouldn't have taken much to move you off the train, and insinuated that them outing themselves (if town) was too much, and gave scum a 2 for 1 shot at night. Now, you're saying that it's Song's theatrics that made you move off SMC? I assume by theatrics you're referring to her saying she knew for sure he was town, and they were partners? I get you're saying that SMC should have tried more. My point was that you kept saying you were calling your shot and demanding people jump on SMC's train, and now you were just lightly on him?

Please.

I like this post ^^

There were no conversions in Predator.

This is a good point... get back in line, you're momentarily out of the club.

have a nice day.

You should know this, you were a Predaturd... duh.

You're confusing Predators and SMC's Thing game. The thing game was a daytime conversion, whereas the Predators had a percentage for a kill to be sucessful day or night, I think.

Oops, you're right, bnehhh. Predators was DPR's game.

Please.

I suggest you watch your tone.

I'm not sure whats got you so caught up in my level of assuredness with regards to SMC's alignment. I said I was calling my shot... not that he was definitely scum. Appears I was wrong. So?

Have a nice day.

Archived