WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

I'm sorry but this is the weakest case I have ever seen. Ever. Ever.

Your case is DERP YER PLAYING NOT SO GR8T U R VICIOUZ

Seriously, You're going ahead and going to say that I had NO well thought out posts day 1, at all. Anything that was game related, and thinking on my own and I just latched onto trains without saying much. All of that is patent bullsh*t. Listen, you're welcome to your opinion, but I'm calling you out on a weak case. You're throwing sh*t against the wall to see if it'll stick. Now you're allowing yourself to lean 2 ways, probably the only other 2 more attractive people to vote (who others have brought up) and in the meantime staying away from JT.

Again, it was the weekend. If you want to say I haven't posted much this day fine, but I did plenty on day 1. You saying otherwise is you lying because you did not read through my posts. I'm sure this will prompt you to go back and quote posts where I'm making jokes.

I've gone back and looked at your posts. You maybe had 1 or 2 independent thoughts, a couple of other game related posts and then a bunch of filler. But thats not the crux of my case, the crux is your post in which I've found through experience to be an enormous scum tell. That post, made me revisit your play and the 95% filler that I'm accusing of now, is just some added ammo to my case. Weak? Maybe, it was day 1, but I think it bears interest nonetheless as I feel you are coasting and the scum tell post I'm referring to would be in line with that type of play.

FWIW, every single mafia game I've ever been in, someone has witnessed the weakest case ever! Otherwise, I'd be flatter. :D

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. A gotcha case by the mighty jif. That's always a town read.

O.K. I lol'ed. Its probably smart of the town to go in a different direction as I'll admit this season my dar has been off. But like a jump shooter in hoops, you got to shoot your way out of a slump. ;)

Also, regarding your other comment in that earlier post on how I'm leaning toward the "easy" lynch. I dont think you or the monkey are easy lynches. You guys defend very well and dont go down without a fight. Far from an easy lynch IMO.

Yes. It will be a huge shock to the whole game, including myself, when I vote you. No one will have seen that coming.

Except that unlike you this game, I don't need a train to form before I vote for someone.

I'm waiting on JT right now, or the town giving up on lynching him, or the mod telling us he's being replaced. That's the only reason I haven't moved my vote yet.

I tried starting the trains on JIF, YOU and JVOR you ******* goof... so now I'm scum because not every vote I cast was the first of the train?

Hahaha... you suck at this game. Like really suck.

I tried starting the trains on JIF, YOU and JVOR you ******* goof... so now I'm scum because not every vote I cast was the first of the train?

Hahaha... you suck at this game. Like really suck.

He does have a point there slatsy watsy. He was solo voting me with deadline approaching...but he was also trying to claim my play was derailing trains at the same time...so take it for what its worth.

He does have a point there slatsy watsy. He was solo voting me with deadline approaching...but he was also trying to claim my play was derailing trains at the same time...so take it for what its worth.

I've stated a number of reasons why I think he could be scum, not the least of which is his willingness to bandwagon on a number of trains.

He's deflecting by trying to say that's my only point, when it was primarily me busting balls.

I won't hesitate to be the first or last vote on a monkey train. It's all good to me.

I've stated a number of reasons why I think he could be scum, not the least of which is his willingness to bandwagon on a number of trains.

He's deflecting by trying to say that's my only point, when it was primarily me busting balls.

I won't hesitate to be the first or last vote on a monkey train. It's all good to me.

We can lynch Slats today too.. This type of vendetta posting seems eerily similar to something I've seen in a past game when he came after me as scum.

2 legend for me and none for you!

Oh, its ball busting? Sounds exactly like the type of goading you know you need to do, to make sure you keep getting me to respond to your posts and validate your point, that I'm trying to be a distraction. Ironically, I think you have become the I28 in this exchange...

Every single time I try and move on from you, you suck me back in, because you know I am prone to arguing. Scummy ****. You know I'm not going to just let you dig at me without responding... but yeah, I am the only one being a distraction.

And I'm not deflecting, nor did I ever say that is your only point. You've stated your points 1500 ******* times, we all know what they are... do me a favor nutless wonder...

Vote me.

Oh, its ball busting? Sounds exactly like the type of goading you know you need to do, to make sure you keep getting me to respond to your posts and validate your point, that I'm trying to be a distraction. Ironically, I think you have become the I28 in this exchange...

Every single time I try and move on from you, you suck me back in, because you know I am prone to arguing. Scummy ****. You know I'm not going to just let you dig at me without responding... but yeah, I am the only one being a distraction.

And I'm not deflecting, nor did I ever say that is your only point. You've stated your points 1500 ******* times, we all know what they are... do me a favor nutless wonder...

Vote me.

Do me a favor?

stfu for a few.

thanks

have mercy.

Yes, it's incredibly difficult to get you to post. Everyone knows this. You've exposed my plan. Dammit.

Vote me.

O.K. I lol'ed. Its probably smart of the town to go in a different direction as I'll admit this season my dar has been off. But like a jump shooter in hoops, you got to shoot your way out of a slump. ;)

Also, regarding your other comment in that earlier post on how I'm leaning toward the "easy" lynch. I dont think you or the monkey are easy lynches. You guys defend very well and dont go down without a fight. Far from an easy lynch IMO.

Whatever bro. I'm an F-18 deploying my ordinances to ground

Jets Things (5) - slats, Vic, JVOR, AVM, Dan

Anyone else convinced that 2 or more of these guys are scum?

Obviously.

Based on what? Them voting Jets Things? Elaborate...

His gut. All 5 of us are the scum team, he's caught us. ;)

The funny thing being, if forced to pick my favorite for scum -- two would probably reside in the group, but it has nothing to do with it being "so early" in Day 2. Not everyone (myself included) plays much on the weekend, but for those that do, there were 3 days for people to vote. Vic, slats, and Dan all had extensive posting after Day 2 started, I posted at the end of Day 1 how opportunistic I felt JT and JC's votes were on Doggin, and JVoR...well he's scummy ;)

If any of the 3 that were extremely active DIDN'T place a vote with the amount they were posting, they'd look suspicious for not voting -- so essentially you want those three voting for someone else, it strikes me, 80. Either that, or you think JVoR and I are scum teammates.

True. But usually we have more to go on than "Jets Things is inactive OMGZ LYNCH HIM!"

Like his well timed showing up and voting for JT, then rolling his eyes at anyone being critical (namely me), as he put it "is your suspicion based on my heavy activity" or something to that effect. Then promptly disappeared again.

Jets Things (5) - slats, Vic, JVOR, AVM, Dan

Anyone else convinced that 2 or more of these guys are scum?

Convinced? No. But the 2 big suspects IMO are Vic and Dan. Slats was a cover vote for Vic so he wasn't seen as a lynch starter and Dan's vote to spur momentum.

With that, I don't like wasting time on an inactive when we have other player who are suspect by what they've done/how playing rather than being inactive.

hey cat lets pretend the deadline is tonight at 11..

ready? Go!

I say you, me, and ape brains put JT at L-1...just to get things going a little bit...nobody is taking a liking to Vic anyway...and further, 3 of the people hitting my dar on that train, so I think we (or at least I) stand to gain some knowledge from it.

Unvote Vic

Vote Jets Things

I'm confused by this post, why "easily" and why "7"?

Because the game is moving slow now, and I'd think scum would be happy to lynch a townie just to move things forward.

7, because we usually get to L-2 before we stall like this.

Scum love to throw an opportunistic, easily explained away vote on an easy train (what you're referring to when you said JT's train got real long). Look at two games ago when CTM and I both pretty much asked to be voted for. Who comes along both times? Two of the most well hidden scum, Song and BG. It's the best way for an inactive scum member to throw a vote on a train, seeing as not voting generally draws FAR more attention and you'll almost never see scum not voting (after all, they already know alignment -- therefore wanting to kill town, and distance themselves from scum)

Checking in. As for my list of scum I'd say crusher, aemon, and JiF. The case on me is on "mock outrage". I don't think it's a

Secret how I feel about how everyone can't stop ball hugging doggin and saw the Brett train as yet another example of people just falling in-line with his ideas.

Also crusher came to the forefront on this after his last post that made it seem like he's trying to add more

Confusion to the Dan and PAC thing. My feelings is that they both can be town. Both of theses characters had a very popular tag team as faces called "the rock and sock connection".

PAC and Dan aren't a tag team IMO based on songs hinting at her and SMC, but it's a strong reason why I think they can both be town as both characters had their greatest success as faces.

I'm wondering why you have me on your list, seeing as how I have not made a case against you and spent most of Day 1 urging a lynch on Doggin. Care yo explain?

since when are you only supposed to make cases against people who have voted you? Is that some sort of bizzaro DM rule you haven't shared with us yet?

I have no problem with someone calling me out for scummy behavior or putting pressure on me for info, but when I get put on a list for specific reasons and those reasons don't even apply to me, I'm gonna call you out on it. I'm still waiting for Vic to tell me why he put me there when none of the criteria he listed applies to me. The fact that you are ignoring the fact sounds like scum trying to set me up for a fall or you're just pissed that I'm not as active as the rest of you. I told you when we started I wouldn't be as active as you guys. I just don't have 12 hours a day to sit around and play mafia.

UNVOTE

VOTE JVOR

I think this is a good way to go for today. I'm giving Slats and WE the benefit of the doubt right now as they can back each other up. The two PRs are difficult to get a read on so I'm putting that on the back burner for the moment. That leaves me with: Jet Things, Crusher, JVOR, JiF, Jetscode, Sharrow, Vic and AVM. Your posts trying to corner me because I asked Vic a simple "why" are over the top and based in a reality of your own making. I'm good with lynching you today.

Archived