WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Same in DM. I just don't see the info helping town at night at all. I'll give out names in the morning when it will be helpful to narrowing down the voting pool.

We're just worried about you dying before you can share your results. But it's your call on what will be the most helpful. Dan is wondering if it might make a difference whether CTM comes up godfather or not (whether scum or town)? Because then there could still be the chance that you've investigated the godfather, too, if that affects the likelihood of that person being an NK target ... mmm hehe not sure where Dan is going with this. There's a reason she doesn't usually stay up this late.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're just worried about you dying before you can share your results. But it's your call on what will be the most helpful. Dan is wondering if it might make a difference whether CTM comes up godfather or not (whether scum or town)? Because then there could still be the chance that you've investigated the godfather, too, if that affects the likelihood of that person being an NK target ... mmm hehe not sure where Dan is going with this. There's a reason she doesn't usually stay up this late.

I didn't check CTM as he was a sure lynch.

I didn't check CTM as he was a sure lynch.

Didn't think so, just meant that if CTM comes up anything non-godfather (scum or town), the godfather should still be out there. Which would mean whoever you investigated could still be scum, and that could possibly affect how scum views their NK targets. Whereas if CTM comes up godfather, the person you investigated would be more definitely cleared as town. Not sure if that makes a difference in you sharing your results, though.

Didn't think so, just meant that if CTM comes up anything non-godfather (scum or town), the godfather should still be out there. Which would mean whoever you investigated could still be scum, and that could possibly affect how scum views their NK targets. Whereas if CTM comes up godfather, the person you investigated would be more definitely cleared as town. Not sure if that makes a difference in you sharing your results, though.

I see what you mean, but I'd rather deal with that later. If I hit scum tonight, great. If not, I'll release both names and we'll take it from there.

I see what you mean, but I'd rather deal with that later. If I hit scum tonight, great. If not, I'll release both names and we'll take it from there.

Are you dense?

If you're night killed tonight you won't be able to release your names. In other words there won't be a "later" for you.

Are you dense?

If you're night killed tonight you won't be able to release your names. In other words there won't be a "later" for you.

lol.

i hope he's assuming doc protection otherwise.. whoah

We've already cleared a number of townies. If the masons are masons and the post restricted are both town, then I think we're down to two of AVM, Sharrow, and Jetscode being scum - provided CTM isn't some sort of lunatic polygraph. :P

How were you cleared again?

The scum already have a cleared pool to shoot into, so I don't think naming someone necessarily puts a target on their back. They have targets.

If you felt the need to investigate me, feel free to say so - they can't NK me. I'm hoping you didn't, though, because investigating me doesn't help me figure anything out. Lol! Scum look roled up, too, and that probably means they have a godfather, so that'll have to be taken into account with your results as well. I know it will be taken into account if you investigated me.

He's clear. He claimed the same role as WE.

Haha! Boy, I can't wait for your death scene. :lol:

Personally I don't think you can 100 % "clear" anyone. However, I do agree with slats' premise that you can basically narrow it down to a few people as your hot targets for scum.

I just happen to think slats is one of those targets. ;)

Well, I've gone out of my way to say that you're not, but I guess that's part of the game. B) Most of my arguing with the chimp had to do with you and WE being clear in my eyes.

Haha! Boy, I can't wait for your death scene. :lol:

Well, I've gone out of my way to say that you're not, but I guess that's part of the game. B) Most of my arguing with the chimp had to do with you and WE being clear in my eyes.

Yes well I know I'M clear, but I'm not willing to bet against you pulling a fast one on us. In which case....

clever-girl!.jpg

OK, now I KNOW slats is scum. :lol:

Come on man.. Think back to day 2.. He was on JT hours before Vic and Jvor.. No way scum puts 3 men on that train. It's impossible.

He should probably be investigated, just to make sure

Come on man.. Think back to day 2.. He was on JT hours before Vic and Jvor.. No way scum puts 3 men on that train. It's impossible.

He should probably be investigated, just to make sure

Agreed. I'd prefer not to be led around by slats if he's scum. That would be bad.

Slats isn't lying.

I don't even need bleedin for that one.

I couldn't ask for a better defender. <_<

I'm claiming bulletproof. Scum want me lynched because they can't NK me. When the torches and pitchforks come for me, JF, sit back and watch for a while rather than climb right on board. There's going to be scum on that train. Speaking of which, I'm getting less and less comfortable with the idea of Pac as town, too.

I couldn't ask for a better defender. <_<

I'm claiming bulletproof. Scum want me lynched because they can't NK me. When the torches and pitchforks come for me, JF, sit back and watch for a while rather than climb right on board. There's going to be scum on that train. Speaking of which, I'm getting less and less comfortable with the idea of Pac as town, too.

Hey man, I never said you're my # 1 target for scum, I just think you aren't cleared yet. Big difference in my mind.

Hey man, I never said you're my # 1 target for scum, I just think you aren't cleared yet. Big difference in my mind.

I think that's fair. But I also think you can trust slats this game.

I'm back to being CTM, that pos JT is dead

Umm, him being unemployed today probably makes him just as likely to no-show. Probably sleeping in following the stress of the last 48 hours and taking it easy.

4 ser.. what's slat's rush???

He wants you dead so you can stop backing him. You supporting slats = the KKK supporting a political candidate. Kiss of death.

Ok, then slats is scum.

I really don't know what he's worried about.

I think everyone should post

"I am town"

I've asked bleedin for an extra lie detector investigation, post death. I think he will grant it since he dropped into such a sh*tty situation and role.

JF80, you already complied.. Slats, you're up.

Archived