WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Revealing was pretty much inevitable at this point ... believing your reveal more than Sharrow's anyway. let's see what Jetscode the SK comes up with, lol.

For some reason...I'm buying AVM's reveal more than Sharrow as well...

Also notice that AVM said he protected himself until last night. If he was really the doc, then he would have protected Aemon the last 2 nights, because he revealed before the Crusher lynch. Now who isn't being thorough?

Nice point...

And I already told you why I did what I did. I was already known as doc by scum, as JVoR RB'd me, and I've gotta feel pretty confident that JT/CTM investigated me as well. I felt VERY confident that if they felt they could take me out, they would (if they thought I was doc). It was the obvious play, IF I BELIEVED AEMON, to protect him. By throwing out there that he was for sure town, it became obvious to not take a shot at him as either the SK or scum. I have always played extremely straight forward, and felt I could use that to my advantage by switching it up, throwing the protect on me, and maybe saving us a NK. For all I know, they took a shot at slats, or both the SK and scum went after I28.

After JiF and JVoR died, I even thought maybe I was targeted early on and that'd give them even more reason to believe I was doc. However, the longer I've thought about it, it's just as likely that, if slats is town, they targeted him, or were RB'd by JiF, or targeted the same guy as the SK.

If the Vig would have taken a shot at a bulletproof the Vig would have died...so he had to take another shot.

I've felt that Slats play has not been town and I have voiced those thoughts before. With two people claiming Doc, we cannot lynch either of them. To me that leaves us with JC and Slats as viable lynches today. Slats has claimed bullet proof, so it would be unwise to lynch him today. That leaves me with only 1 option...

UNVOTE

VOTE JC

The information from his lynch should help us in determining tomorrow's lynch as well.

I too have felt Slats has played a very scummy game...really wish you could have listed your investigations last night...I actually suspect your the Cop...but probably would have vetted you when I took out whoever you cleared. You can sacrific me if you wish but do not think that provides us any further info as far as who is telling the truth between Sharrow and AVM...we need to find the real Doc between one of the two and then we need to determine the GF...then its game over...and my best guess is the GF is Slats.

How do you figure?

I'm the Vig...I get to shoot every second night and I must shoot. Took out 80 because he was the most likely unroled townie left. Would have preferred Slats but had the possibility of it killing me if he really was bulletproof. Would have preferred Aemon's results so I could have chosen from there...at least then we would have completely confirmed the Cop...he's most likely the Cop anyway...just saying that was my logic.

Hi JC! I was concerned you were gonna claim doc, too, and really gum up the works. Thanks for not going that way.

Your posts since your return today seem to be a work on progress....

First you suggest that that there's a vig rather than a SK:

1. No...doubt there is an SK...more likely an overactive vig.

2. I'm beginning to think the bulletproof...was BS...as well.

The problem is most do not believe your bulletproof...

I like how you doubt me being bulletproof twice, then claim you didn't shoot at me because if I was you would've died? WTF is that? I claimed the same role as WE, and no one died when they attacked him. Massive BS right there.

In your next post, you continue with what the imaginary vig would do before claiming vig yourself:

Nice point...

If the Vig would have taken a shot at a bulletproof the Vig would have died...so he had to take another shot.

I too have felt Slats has played a very scummy game...really wish you could have listed your investigations last night...I actually suspect your the Cop...but probably would have vetted you when I took out whoever you cleared. You can sacrific me if you wish but do not think that provides us any further info as far as who is telling the truth between Sharrow and AVM...we need to find the real Doc between one of the two and then we need to determine the GF...then its game over...and my best guess is the GF is Slats.

I'm the Vig...I get to shoot every second night and I must shoot. Took out 80 because he was the most likely unroled townie left. Would have preferred Slats but had the possibility of it killing me if he really was bulletproof. Would have preferred Aemon's results so I could have chosen from there...at least then we would have completely confirmed the Cop...he's most likely the Cop anyway...just saying that was my logic.

All in all, really next to impossible to believe that the town had a one-shot daytime vig and a must shoot every other day night time vig.

You're full of crap, and it looks like we've got the SK here.

Once again, thanks for not claiming doc! :lol:

Hi JC! I was concerned you were gonna claim doc, too, and really gum up the works. Thanks for not going that way.

Your posts since your return today seem to be a work on progress....

First you suggest that that there's a vig rather than a SK:

I like how you doubt me being bulletproof twice, then claim you didn't shoot at me because if I was you would've died? WTF is that? I claimed the same role as WE, and no one died when they attacked him. Massive BS right there.

In your next post, you continue with what the imaginary vig would do before claiming vig yourself:

All in all, really next to impossible to believe that the town had a one-shot daytime vig and a must shoot every other day night time vig.

You're full of crap, and it looks like we've got the SK here.

Once again, thanks for not claiming doc! :lol:

The part of like about this post...is your lynch the next day when I flip town...deal with it.

So, as a vig you purposely shoot townies? How does that help at all?

Seems to me...I was 1 for 2. Could have taken a shot in the dark for a chance at the Doc...but that would have made it easier for the scum team...don't ya think?

Heh, yeah I think we've got our SK. Which is better than dealing with Sharrow vs. Me, or worrying about slats. Get rid of the SK and towns in much better shape.

Think about it smart guy...why claim Vig...when I could have just as easily said I'm the third Doc...at least its out there...the own needs to do what it wants to do.

Heh, yeah I think we've got our SK. Which is better than dealing with Sharrow vs. Me, or worrying about slats. Get rid of the SK and towns in much better shape.

My plan for tomorrow would be for the doc to protect Aemon tonight, or flip a coin, but sorta lean towards protecting Aemon (lol!), and have Aemon pick a doc to investigate. If we're lucky, both docs will live thru the night and we can lynch the scum doc tomorrow.

Then if the game still isn't over, you can debate whether me, Pac, or Dan is the GF. If Aemon is still around the following night, he can investigate me and report back on his town report then.

Pac's the one who wanted nothing to do with going after you three today, though, and it's looking like I was right in that 2/3's of you are some sort of scum. Dan saw the logic of going this way. My guess is that if there is a GF, it's Pac.

So what we're left with is 1 scum for sure between AVM/Sharrow, either vig/SK with Jetscode, and possibly one more scum out there if JC is town.

Seems that the answer is lynching Jetscode today, right? That will put to rest the question of whether there's a SK in the game.

vote Jetscode

Seems to me...I was 1 for 2. Could have taken a shot in the dark for a chance at the Doc...but that would have made it easier for the scum team...don't ya think?

This post makes no sense to me.

This post makes no sense to me.

NVM, I THINK, I follow. You're saying you could have taken a shot in the dark, but you may have taken out the doc by accident. I still think you're full of it :P, but I follow.

Yeah, he's full of it. If he was telling the truth about being town, he would have shot Slats last night.

unvote

vote:JC

I would rather lynch AVM or Slats, but taking out the SK should buy us more time in the long run.

Yeah, he's full of it. If he was telling the truth about being town, he would have shot Slats last night.

unvote

vote:JC

I would rather lynch AVM or Slats, but taking out the SK should buy us more time in the long run.

Haha! You're so full of crap, too...

If you were doc, you'd be all over AVM right now. Instead to want to continue to try to implicate me. Too funny.

Aemon should investigate you tonight. It will be fun for him to get a positive result. :lol:

Haha! You're so full of crap, too...

If you were doc, you'd be all over AVM right now. Instead to want to continue to try to implicate me. Too funny.

Aemon should investigate you tonight. It will be fun for him to get a positive result. :lol:

Funny, AVM has been saying the same thing yet you didn't attack him for it. And if you were town you would have at least acknowledged the case I made against you. AVM is scum, you are the Godfather, and JC is a SK, this game is in the bag.

Funny, AVM has been saying the same thing yet you didn't attack him for it. And if you were town you would have at least acknowledged the case I made against you. AVM is scum, you are the Godfather, and JC is a SK, this game is in the bag.

VOTE: AVM

I'm still the Vig

You think there's 3 left?

Once Aemon investigates you or AVM and we clear up the doc situation, we certainly look to be in good shape. :)

you really seem to like trying to lead the cop

You or AVM is scum. Definitely leaning you, but the cop should clear up our doc situation before he gets an innocent verdict on me and the town has to guess which one of me, Pac, and Dan is the GF.

Don't you want to take care of the doc situation first?

Once that's done, I'll die quietly the next day if that's what the town wants.

Pac's the one who wanted nothing to do with going after you three today, though, and it's looking like I was right in that 2/3's of you are some sort of scum. Dan saw the logic of going this way. My guess is that if there is a GF, it's Pac.

blow it out your a$s hippie. how many times in the span of 2 days can you keep repeating this stupid mantra. I have been knee deep in white horse and hookers all week and haven't had time to keep up as much as I'd like - ok?

Now that I've caught up a bit I'm going to:

unvote

Vote JC

I think he screwed up when he said he shot J80 because he figured he was the only roleless townie left.. A Vig shooting someone they believe to be a townie under any circumstances is ridic.

Ay-Man can look at one of our cops tonight and tell us his findings tomorrow.

As far as the GF out there amongst us I'm still leaning Dan but Slats isn't making it any easier with his gentle insinuations about me. Our self dubbed mafia genius Roscoe Slats doesn't seem to understand Dan as a GF would be more than willing to agree with his "logic" if he is indeed town. Have mercy...

VOTE: AVM

I'm still the Vig

You killed JF80 because you didn't want to hit the doc and now you're voting AVM? That doesn't make any sense at all--we can prove who our doc is by investigating him or the other tonight. You were afraid to kill the doc when there was like a 1 in 10 probability, and now you want to take the chance when it's 1 in 2.

I have been knee deep in white horse and hookers all week and haven't had time to keep up as much as I'd like - ok?

Is BG with you? If so, could you do me a favor and give him a shot of adrenalin to the heart? Thanks!

Archived