After 27 years this is for you, my one true love

HessStation

I was 9 years old when I first set eyes on you and was never the same. I was drawn in with feelings I've never felt before. I couldn't stop thinking about you week after week....my first...my only....my one...true love.

0.jpg

No...not Tony Danza.

And so here we are 27 years later and I'm still always...and forever...yours.

alyssa-milano.jpg

Alyssa_Milano_11_display_image.jpg?1289170657

51-90201-F.jpg

I think that's more due to lighting than anything else.

True, but it's amazing how they can modify one's looks to emphasize certain aspects that are proper for that shoot, etc. But when you look at two back-to-back there's something artificial in that, at least to me.

I was 9 years old when I first set eyes on you and was never the same. I was drawn in with feelings I've never felt before. I couldn't stop thinking about you week after week....my first...my only....my one...true love.

0.jpg

No...not Tony Danza.

And so here we are 27 years later and I'm still always...and forever...yours.

alyssa-milano.jpg

Alyssa_Milano_11_display_image.jpg?1289170657

51-90201-F.jpg

I think most guys in our age group think the same way. I will always love Alyssa.

I think most guys in our age group think the same way. I will always love Alyssa.

Indeed and amen Bergen. It was funny I woke up this morning and saw the commercial with her on the NFL network and started thinking about it. I mean, she was basically like my first love growing up LOL. And almost 30 years later there she is and I'm thinking the same sh*t I was thinking back then. Man is she schmoking hot! Unfortunately I'm the only one who knows that we were meant for each other. But there's still time. She'll eventually come around and destiny will take hold.

Edit for extra hotty pics

alyssa_milano_mlb_event_small-1.0.0.0x0.388x524.jpeg

alyssa-milano-20070913-311253.jpg

Alyssa+Milano.jpg

Archived