Police Academy Mafia

Doggin94it

lol, nah. I'll quote it for ya:

Dude that was the 4th post in the whole thread. That was just Crushlove being silly. I'm not even sure if there were any game posts at all before Crush posted that.

Trust me, read further. Our whole plan was to let the mafia princess be her ninja self while we sit back and laugh as the Ape destroys the town.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And don't sweat it ape.. A lot of people swung and missed on Dan.. really sharrow had a nice game but most everyone else was all over the place after dan's two ghey teammates went down as quickly as you'd expect them to.

Sharrow did great at the end. I thought I was doomed ... luckily Integrity hammered before AVM could get back and unvote. I didn't know what I was going to do if Sharrow swayed AVM back to his side.

Dan takes way too much pleasure in killing me. I think it's all the sexual energy between us.

Die die die die!!!!!!

I have to say that up until the last day when he tried to be Kojack and lost it, other than the CTM lynch, I thought I28 was locked in and playing his best game ever at the time; which apparently ended up making me look like I was following him. I thought for sure both SMC and Pac were scum at different points in the game too.

Without the Brett nightkill, I wouldn't have hesitated on SMC. If I hadn't already played my hand against him, and if he hadn't have played so badly on the CTM/Crusher lynch days, they might have listened to me on that reasoning.

I could see that it was starting to go south for me on both of those days, but I thought once we got scum (SMC or Pac) people would back off of me and I figured that I'd have had a couple people in my corner. In retrospect, Dan made a great play setting me up by leaving AVM alive. If she had killed him instead of Hess, she would have lost imo.

I went back and forth so many times on who to keep alive, lol. Hess is so unpredictable, and then on the other hand I had the two hobbit brothers who didn't want to vote each other. :P

I didn't think Integrity was having a bad game, either. The only real mistake he made was assuming I wouldn't have gone through the trouble of digging up posts as scum. Other than that, I just lucked out that everyone else had done something at some point to get people to look at them suspiciously.

Archived