Police Academy Mafia

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AVM, unvote me. Then I'll vote myself and you can prove if you're town or not by making a non-voting post and giving me time to unvote. If you're scum, you'll just hammer me, if you're town, then I28 can decide between me and Dan. Then after I unvote, you can revote and we'll be in the same spot.

I tried as soon as I logged on, but the damage has been done one way or the other. If you're scum, great post here because it was pretty convincing, especially when I already believed you.

Woww, good work AVM. You totally fooled me.

LULZ. I was about to write up a post about how you played the greatest scum game I've ever seen. This gives me hope Sharrow is just f'ng with us.

If I got it wrong just now, I'll take whatever crap I have coming... but Pac, sheesh, he lied on D1 about "noticing a trend on Slats play as scum this year" which led to him getting himself the only power role lynched, and then he comes back in the game and lies AGAIN to get himself lynched.

A lot of us played crappy. He played the worst. If Dan is scum, she played lights out.

I can't honestly give you any crap for hammering Sharrow there if you're town and he's town. You made the right play.

Could he be? Lol. Even now it's hard to see you as scum.

If I pulled THAT off as scum, I think it was Sharrow earlier in the day who called it -- I'd be pounding my chest like it was nobodies business. Instead I'm frustrated and confused, lol.

I'm not scum. Hahahah... this is hilarious. Perhaps Brett means, pulled it off... like didn't **** it up for the town?

Then it HAS to be Sharrow. I feel like you or I would have spent 3 pages bragging by now, and Dan would have admitted it and said it was all thanks to JiF and Crusher by now, refusing to take the credit :P

Has to be Sharrow, that sneaky SOB lol

Here's the breakdown.

The game started with 3 scum - Dan, JiF and Crusher.

1 Insane Cop (JF80)

2 Paranoid cops (Smash and Hess)

2 sane cops (Slats and AVM) and

1 Random cop (Pac) and

8 Naive cops (all the rest of you)

Pac was the secret shrink, who would have altered the sanity of any cop he viewed or who viewed him. Random (if he viewed himself) would become Paranoid, Paranoid-->Naive, Naive-->Insane, Insane--->Sane

Halfway through, I realized I screwed up the balance by including two sane cops from the start. Doing that meant that there was one legitimate finder for each scum (2 sane cops and an insane cop), and the possibility of more. Since AVM had only gotten Innocent results, I shifted him to Naive.

Of course, he investigated Dan the next night.

BTW, Sharrow investigating scum nights 1 and 2 was impressive.

Vote Dan

Scum needs to out-number town to win. 4 players left, 2 scum, 2 town...

Unvote Dan X

Whatever. I'm obviously an idiot and don't know how to play the game, and don't have the right to play with geniuses such as yourself and pac.

unvote, vote: Dan

GG all.

Skimmed the thread, got tired of it and quit half way. The stuff between I28 and Crusher on day 2 is convincing enough for me. I28, good job if you're scum. AVM, great job if you're scum. Dan, sorry if you're not scum.

vote:Dan

Not surprised to see this... glad I formally unvoted Dan.

^^^^^ Sigh.

Dan, you played a terrific game. Holy crap... I will never trust you again.

^^^^^ Sigh.

Dan, you played a terrific game. Holy crap... I will never trust you again.

Seriously . . . I saw that and was just banging my head on the table for the town. She was what you thought she was. You had her. But you let her off the hook!

Reading the dead thread...

Don't like that AVM was changed from sane to naive mid-game... but whatever, we still probably would have ****ed it up.

My favorite part of the dead thread was when SMC ironically explained to Pac why I am a detriment to the town...

Pac, that's the problem with I28, his shenanigans as a townie distract you from going after scum, but, rather, draws you to him.

That happened in the other game when I did a vote analysis that pegged Vic as a likely scum candidate. I28's over the top protest of the vote analysis made me unvote Vic and think I28 was scum.

You two guys, man... I was actually keyed in early pegging JIF and Crusher, but you guys got me so turned around with your play, my head was spinning by the time end game set in. Its all good... Dan earned this win x1000. She played awesome.

Agree with CTM... I'm a big time over-thinker... not afraid of looking stupid, moreso afraid of letting down my team. Oh well. Now I did both!

Good game Dan. I played too recklessly on days 5 and 6. I should have played more passively instead of trying to blaze trail on Pac.

Btw, what is this diary sh*t in the scum thread? Clearly JIF is gay, otherwise it would at least be a "journal".

mk...I've been drinking, but Dan, you're FREAKING AWESOME. I'm so proud. Un-freaking-believable. What a great team too, between the three of you. You guys did great, especially being 7 on 1 at one point, if that was true.

Major props to Jif, Crush, a,d mostly Dan. So impressed. JVOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ain't got nothin shug. NOTHING. He's still my boy, but he's gnot NOTHING

That said, damn/.,m We shoudl have won. Good try town. Im sory I fckng blew this game, probably my worst game ever. Sucks that I really was a sane cop and just sucked ealy on. I'm not mad at you though Doggin, it was the right call (to drunk me, at least),

BTW -- props to MY BOY VIC. Called Dan wayyyyy long ago. And then he died. I said smothing but did nothing, so I suck. Still too proud of Dan to be mad.

Oh, and I'm sorry Sharrow. Don't ahte me bro -- you're still >me. One of theseda ys we need to be scum togheter and confuse the hell out of these people. You, me, Vic, someone crazy as **** like hess, and Dan so we're not gay.

Ok...goodnight. I'm going to regret posting this tomorwo. But cursher does it, and he's the man so who cares

go towwwwwwwn

PS -- Pac, I still <3 u.

Lol not sure how we managed to pull this off. I'm a lucky ducky. :) Good game to everyone. Really, I'm just happy I got to NK Slats again.

Crusher & JiF, it was fun being your third wheel. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 you both.

Reading the dead thread...

Don't like that AVM was changed from sane to naive mid-game... but whatever, we still probably would have ****ed it up.

My favorite part of the dead thread was when SMC ironically explained to Pac why I am a detriment to the town...

You two guys, man... I was actually keyed in early pegging JIF and Crusher, but you guys got me so turned around with your play, my head was spinning by the time end game set in. Its all good... Dan earned this win x1000. She played awesome.

Agree with CTM... I'm a big time over-thinker... not afraid of looking stupid, moreso afraid of letting down my team. Oh well. Now I did both!

Dude don't beat yourself up. Dan played the end of this game perfectly. I had no clue either.

Archived