Police Academy Mafia

Doggin94it

Yep.

And everyone always thinks I'm scum. Why would I try to push a Pac lynch the other day instead of just going along with the SMC lynch if there was only one scum left? And why would I ask for what type of cop Vic was after he was killed and risk him being a real cop? Why wouldn't I just ignore that when nobody else caught it? And why would I take such a hard stance on Crusher if they apparently thought he had a chance to survive the next day, which is evident by them killing Brett?

You seemed to be pushing Pac, to distance yourself from the SMC lynch. Which made sense for scum. The quick jump to SMC was actually something I don't think scum would have done. But that might be exactly why you did it.

As for the other question you are asking about... I would wager if your scum that you were breadcrumbing "pro town" comments that you could refer back to when your feet would eventually be put to the fire.

And why would I take a leading role in both lynches when they were almost inevitable considering how scummy both of them played?

So that you could wifom it in a scenario like this.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, and speaking of the Pac lynch. Thinking that he caught me there with that bullsh*t lie about getting a guilty on me is like saying he is as smart as JVOR. I mean, give me a break, there is plenty in this game pointing towards my innocence. You are all just ignoring it.

I don't think Pac caught you.

I've been talking myself out of voting for you since D1.

You seemed to be pushing Pac, to distance yourself from the SMC lynch. Which made sense for scum. The quick jump to SMC was actually something I don't think scum would have done. But that might be exactly why you did it.

As for the other question you are asking about... I would wager if your scum that you were breadcrumbing "pro town" comments that you could refer back to when your feet would eventually be put to the fire.

So that you could wifom it in a scenario like this.

I was right about the SMC lynch. He would have talked them out of the Brett NK, and so would I have. It became pretty clear nobody wanted to come with me on Pac, so I moved back to SMC.

At the time I made it clear that I had 4 suspects, you SMC, Pac, and Dan. I was right about SMC, I thought you were a longshot, and I thought Dan had genuinely been holding up the game with her investigations (she was, but it apparently wasn't her investigation, but rather with her nightkill since she was the last scum left).

And there was nothing quick about it, everyone else in the game had plenty of time to vote for Pac, or even to pressure him but none did.

You've said that twice, you're clearly trying to get I28 to hammer me. I'm not trying to convince them to unvote me, I'm trying to convince them to vote for you. If it takes losing the game to AVM as scum, then so be it, we'll lose anyway if I'm lynched.

Voting for Dan is the same as unvoting you...

Vote Sharrow

I was very "on" early in this game with JIF and Crusher, but have spent the latter part of this game talking myself out of voting for you Sharrow. Even though you have piggybacked every bad case I've pushed... "riding me to victory." :rolleyes: If I am wrong, then half the town was wrong with me...

If Dan is scum, she played a helluva game and deserves the win. I'm happy to give it to her.... but will NEVER trust her again.

AVM as well. I don't like the wifom of him "missing" the Hess death. I agree he could have hammered you earlier and didn't, so I have to assume he's not scum. His sloppiness with details in crucial end game moments doesn't resonate as something the lone scum would be doing either.

Oh, and...

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!

ric-flair-mugshot.jpg

Edited to fix image link.

Lol, and speaking of the Pac lynch. Thinking that he caught me there with that bullsh*t lie about getting a guilty on me is like saying he is as smart as JVOR. I mean, give me a break, there is plenty in this game pointing towards my innocence. You are all just ignoring it.

so says the guy who voted me off because Doggin could have made LF scum as a 1st time player :rolleyes:

give me a break...

so says the guy who voted me off because Doggin could have made LF scum as a 1st time player :rolleyes:

give me a break...

There was absolutely nothing in this game, including your play that made you seem like a townie. If you had a brain you would see that was what that post was about.

There was absolutely nothing in this game, including your play that made you seem like a townie. If you had a brain you would see that was what that post was about.

as noted in the dead thread I was in desperation mode because I thought a mis lynch and town loses. I will say I was dead wrong about you but I couldn't get over that weak reason for voting me out of nowhere.. unlike you as town.

If I got it wrong just now, I'll take whatever crap I have coming... but Pac, sheesh, he lied on D1 about "noticing a trend on Slats play as scum this year" which led to him getting himself the only power role lynched, and then he comes back in the game and lies AGAIN to get himself lynched.

A lot of us played crappy. He played the worst. If Dan is scum, she played lights out.

If I got it wrong just now, I'll take whatever crap I have coming... but Pac, sheesh, he lied on D1 about "noticing a trend on Slats play as scum this year" which led to him getting himself the only power role lynched, and then he comes back in the game and lies AGAIN to get himself lynched.

A lot of us played crappy. He played the worst. If Dan is scum, she played lights out.

wrong ape.. you STILL don't remember?

I got a guilty on Slats on my N1 investigation. How I was I supposed to know there were 30 cops? We went a couple days of our normal bs so I thought it was time to start playing.. I wanted to nudge him and see what he said and you and CTM jumped down my throat.. after all the reveals I EXPLAINED why I went after Slats but you 2 wouldn't have it.. you killed me anyway.

If it was anyone else but me that person wouldn't have gotten lynched Day 1. But why ignore the truth when it's easier to blame me for it. Whatevs - I understand lynching me must be fun which is fine.

wrong ape.. you STILL don't remember?

I got a guilty on Slats on my N1 investigation. How I was I supposed to know there were 30 cops? We went a couple days of our normal bs so I thought it was time to start playing.. I wanted to nudge him and see what he said and you and CTM jumped down my throat.. after all the reveals I EXPLAINED why I went after Slats but you 2 wouldn't have it.. you killed me anyway.

If it was anyone else but me that person wouldn't have gotten lynched Day 1. But why ignore the truth when it's easier to blame me for it. Whatevs - I understand lynching me must be fun which is fine.

epic-face-palm-face-palm-demotivational-poster-1236742013.jpg

You're an idiot... I get all that, but you still made up a lie to try and accomplish it.

The lie, is what I based my case on, you ******* fool.

epic-face-palm-face-palm-demotivational-poster-1236742013.jpg

You're an idiot... I get all that, but you still made up a lie to try and accomplish it.

The lie, is what I based my case on, you ******* fool.

and when I explained my reasoning for nudging Slats you were to pigheaded to open up to the possibility I was telling the truth.

just like this nonsense about the other day.. if I had told the truth about the Sharrow investigation I was getting lynched just the fu--king same.. this notion that the truth would have set me free is a joke.

pac has been whining about this since he was lynched the first time and even the mod said he saw our point in the dead thread. Gfy u little bitch, nut up

if you were in arm's length i'd slap you

and when I explained my reasoning you were to pigheaded to open up to the possibility I was telling the truth.

just like this nonsense about the other day.. if I had told the truth about the Sharrow investigation I was getting lynched just the fu--king same.. this notion that the truth would have set me free is a joke.

That you were telling the truth about why you lied?

Whatever...

and when I explained my reasoning for nudging Slats you were to pigheaded to open up to the possibility I was telling the truth.

baby_crying.jpg

pac has been whining about this since he was lynched the first time and even the mod said he saw our point in the dead thread. Gfy u little bitch, nut up

That would force you to put down either the mouse of the lotion... which will it be... choose wisely.

I lol'd but FU. You and the filthy Apes Day1 crusade made me think you 2 were scum.. sue me.

Archived