Police Academy Mafia

Doggin94it

If I was scum, this game would be over. Even if you think I'm dumb enough to do it (and I'm not), do you really think Crush and JiF in the dead thread would let me log in so I28 could see and unvote?

Yeah, that's a good point. You'd be speedier than that I hope, lol.

I guess I'm anxious having Integrity be the second vote because I already know 99.999999% he's town and not going to ninja hammer out of the blue, but who knows between the two of you.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, that's a good point. You'd be speedier than that I hope, lol.

I guess I'm anxious having Integrity be the second vote because I already know 99.999999% he's town and not going to ninja hammer out of the blue, but who knows between the two of you.

Understandable. Now the person most obviously town has control, which is better for the town. It doesn't matter if you or I know we're town, because no one else does. I28 has to be town, or else he would have ended the game yesterday.

What makes you so confident in Dan?

I've stated this already, but I'll say again. I don't think if she was scum she would have done the work she did, diggin up and thoroughly trying to analyze multiquotes from earlier in the game when she was putting her votes on SMC and Pac. The way she played through those lynches felt town to me.

Then I looked at the Crusher lynch, and when she encouraged the fatty to unvote himself and provide his investigation results, that felt town to me. I don't think if Dan was about to become the last scum team member, she would have made a play to help Crusher stay alive like that. It would have been too high risk.

If that is how she played as scum, then I applaud her. But I am down to looking you or AVM as the last scum.

My investigations this game (from memory): Hess, myself, Vic, Vic, Dan, You. Haven't searched you twice that I recall.

No, you're right -- March 22nd (after Vic the 2nd time and before Dan), I searched you.

So why did you search me twice?

I didn't even remember I'd searched you man. My mind's not really been in this game, admittedly, but that's neither here nor there.

I've made several gaffs all game long. I have no explanation.

I didn't even remember I'd searched you man. My mind's not really been in this game, admittedly, but that's neither here nor there.

I've made several gaffs all game long. I have no explanation.

I don't know how I feel about this ... would you be so careless as scum?

According to your results, you could still be a real cop, why wouldn't you keep track?

I discussed with Pac yesterday I don't think there was a legit cop going in to the game, and I've long thought I was naive. It just happens that most everyone I've searched stayed in the game til close to the end. And going in to last night the only one I hadn't searched was I28, who I wasn't really looking at in any way. I didn't even think about searching him, and didn't remember searching you to be honest.

I don't know how I feel about this ... would you be so careless as scum?

If you were town, you would be wondering if he would be so careless as town, instead of trying to subtly push his innocence. You're scum through and through.

But then again why wouldn't AVM have hammered Sharrow when he was here before?

The Ape was forcing me to consider AVM by not voting for you, but that settles it. You could have either sat back there and saw what progressed or you could have helped pressure AVM, but instead you're passively trying to get Ape to think AVM is innocent so he will finish me off.

If you were town, you would be wondering if he would be so careless as town, instead of trying to subtly push his innocence. You're scum through and through.

?

I was saying yeah it's odd but would he really do that as scum.

I feel like you're starting to get desperate.

The Ape was forcing me to consider AVM by not voting for you, but that settles it. You could have either sat back there and saw what progressed or you could have helped pressure AVM, but instead you're passively trying to get Ape to think AVM is innocent so he will finish me off.

Lol, no I'm heavily leaning towards AVM being innocent. You got me to think about it for a moment but I still feel better about you being scum over him.

AVM, unvote me. Then I'll vote myself and you can prove if you're town or not by making a non-voting post and giving me time to unvote. If you're scum, you'll just hammer me, if you're town, then I28 can decide between me and Dan. Then after I unvote, you can revote and we'll be in the same spot.

And, as a townie, why shouldn't I be desperate?

Ok ... but right now to me, it feels like you're flopping around just trying to see who would be willing to unvote you. I feel better about AVM than you, though.

Ok ... but right now to me, it feels like you're flopping around just trying to see who would be willing to unvote you. I feel better about AVM than you, though.

You've said that twice, you're clearly trying to get I28 to hammer me. I'm not trying to convince them to unvote me, I'm trying to convince them to vote for you. If it takes losing the game to AVM as scum, then so be it, we'll lose anyway if I'm lynched.

lol, if this is leading up to a vote on me, Ape, you're just making a fool of yourself.

So what. Everyone and their brother thought you were scum, even me, and I keep convincing myself NOT to vote you.

Just give AVM a chance to clear himself like I outlined.

Then what? Choose between you and Dan?

So what. Everyone and their brother thought you were scum, even me, and I keep convincing myself NOT to vote you.

Then what? Choose between you and Dan?

Yep.

And everyone always thinks I'm scum. Why would I try to push a Pac lynch the other day instead of just going along with the SMC lynch if there was only one scum left? And why would I ask for what type of cop Vic was after he was killed and risk him being a real cop? Why wouldn't I just ignore that when nobody else caught it? And why would I take such a hard stance on Crusher if they apparently thought he had a chance to survive the next day, which is evident by them killing Brett?

Yep.

And everyone always thinks I'm scum. Why would I try to push a Pac lynch the other day instead of just going along with the SMC lynch if there was only one scum left? And why would I ask for what type of cop Vic was after he was killed and risk him being a real cop? Why wouldn't I just ignore that when nobody else caught it? And why would I take such a hard stance on Crusher if they apparently thought he had a chance to survive the next day, which is evident by them killing Brett?

And why would I take a leading role in both lynches when they were almost inevitable considering how scummy both of them played?

Lol, and speaking of the Pac lynch. Thinking that he caught me there with that bullsh*t lie about getting a guilty on me is like saying he is as smart as JVOR. I mean, give me a break, there is plenty in this game pointing towards my innocence. You are all just ignoring it.

Archived