Police Academy Mafia

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks doggin!

And don't sweat it ape.. A lot of people swung and missed on Dan.. really sharrow had a nice game but most everyone else was all over the place after dan's two ghey teammates went down as quickly as you'd expect them to.

Last point before I'm out for a few hours -- Crusher gets 2nd MVP. I was set to investigate Dan the 2nd night I investigated Vic, but on the off chance he was telling the truth I wanted to make sure teh Vicious wasn't pulling one over on us.

Game would have been over. Oh well...you live and learn.

Last point before I'm out for a few hours -- Crusher gets 2nd MVP. I was set to investigate Dan the 2nd night I investigated Vic, but on the off chance he was telling the truth I wanted to make sure teh Vicious wasn't pulling one over on us.

Game would have been over. Oh well...you live and learn.

Haha!

The scum team was like Peyton Manning QB'ing a peewee football team.

Like Meryl Streep getting the lead in the middle school play.

Like Stephen Hawking entering the local science fair.

Dan crushed it, unassisted.

The NK didn't work Day 1 because I was bastard modding. They didn't have a NK Night 1; the whole point of N1 was to allow you guys to get results and then trigger chaos Day 1 when you all thought you were the only cop.

Having someone turn up dead with the coroner report on them would have deprived me of that fun. So NK and Pac's shrink powers didn't work. But I couldn't tell the scum team that without blowing my cover

Haha!

The scum team was like Peyton Manning QB'ing a peewee football team.

Like Meryl Streep getting the lead in the middle school play.

Like Stephen Hawking entering the local science fair.

Dan crushed it, unassisted.

This.

She won in spite of the ambiguously gay duo being her teammates, and thanks to me, SMC and Pac being a layer cake of suck.

Thanks doggin!

And don't sweat it ape.. A lot of people swung and missed on Dan.. really sharrow had a nice game but most everyone else was all over the place after dan's two ghey teammates went down as quickly as you'd expect them to.

Agreed. I just don't like to let my team down... I feel crappy about having Dan, and talking myself out of it on the last day.

keeping a diary is one of many things jif has in common with pre teen females

The scum thread reads like a ******* Judy Bloom novel...

This.

She won in spite of the ambiguously gay duo being her teammates, and thanks to me, SMC and Pac being a layer cake of suck.

Take me out of that list. I had nothing to do with Dan's victory. It was like 7-1 in favor the town when I was foolishly offed. That was a Mets-style collapse which I was not a part of.

Take me out of that list. I had nothing to do with Dan's victory. It was like 7-1 in favor the town when I was foolishly offed. That was a Mets-style collapse which I was not a part of.

No.

You played like a dummy and brought your lynch on yourself, which was the turning point. Plus, you are a baby who wines too much about losing, so you stay.

Ive never had so much fun being dead. Watching you guys self destruct was epic. I never question balance, but seems like this should have been easy for the town, thought it was stacked against us with only 3 scum, no extra power, we were limited to one claim, there was an unsuccessful NK, against a bunch of cops that just needed to work sh*t out. Really thought Dan X was going to go down in flames but the ninja mafia princess balled out.

Greatest mafia team ever.

All I do is win, even when I do nothing.

Chest pounding for doing nothing. What?

No.

You played like a dummy and brought your lynch on yourself, which was the turning point. Plus, you are a baby who wines too much about losing, so you stay.

Nice spin job, you ignoramus.

The last couple of votes on me were Vic (who was just getting tired), you, and Dan Soze taking advantage of your idiocy.

It's classic move by you to blame the people you vote for rather than demonstrate a shred of self-assessment skills and recognize the fault in your decision making.

I don't care about losing this particular game because it was epic watching you get played the fool that you are on every page. It's high comedy. I tried to be give you a pass, but the heck with that.

You're the George W. Bush of mafia. No one has ever played this game as arrogantly ignorant as you.

I suck because you lynched me incorrectly twice? I guess that's fair. :rolleyes:

You suck for playing horrible, for missing crushers obvious scumminess that me, sharrow, brett and vic saw. And for trying to pulla jvor and being 100% wrong

Ive never had so much fun being dead. Watching you guys self destruct was epic. I never question balance, but seems like this should have been easy for the town, thought it was stacked against us with only 3 scum, no extra power, we were limited to one claim, there was an unsuccessful NK, against a bunch of cops that just needed to work sh*t out. Really thought Dan X was going to go down in flames but the ninja mafia princess balled out.

Greatest mafia team ever.

All I do is win, even when I do nothing.

Chest pounding for doing nothing. What?

she dragged you and crushers cold, ghey asses across the finish line..

You suck for playing horrible, for missing crushers obvious scumminess that me, sharrow, brett and vic saw. And for trying to pulla jvor and being 100% wrong

Hey noodle noggin, I knew Crusher was scum too... like I said, my switch to you was me being greedy with scum hunting. Ultimately I shouldn't have bothered, that was the beginning of the end... put me on to SMC and we all know he would have won the game if I hadn't single-handedly killed him. Just read the dead thread.

I like how Crusher said in the scum thread that I wasn't a target for a NK because my theories "help scum". Then I was the reason he got lynched. Oh the irony.

High five!

Nice spin job, you ignoramus.

The last couple of votes on me were Vic (who was just getting tired), you, and Dan Soze taking advantage of your idiocy.

It's classic move by you to blame the people you vote for rather than demonstrate a shred of self-assessment skills and recognize the fault in your decision making.

I don't care about losing this particular game because it was epic watching you get played the fool that you are on every page. It's high comedy. I tried to be give you a pass, but the heck with that.

You're the George W. Bush of mafia. No one has ever played this game as arrogantly ignorant as you.

Put a sock in it sour grapes... I've genuinely apologized for letting the town down in this one over and over since the game ended. I felt like crap about it for 1/2 a day... which is plenty long enough for a game of "guess who" on the interwebz, and now I've moved on. You on the other hand have done nothing since dying but try to convince people its all my fault like your selling a used car. Nobody needs convincing, you insecure baby, I played a HUGE role in the loss, but don't forget your "blame I28 campaign" takes credit away from Dan for the great job she did.

Its funny... I actually felt terrible about how this game ended, especially since I was actually "on" early with JIF and Crusher... but dude, the way you make the whole loss about you kinda makes me not feel bad about it. In fact, the silver lining to town losing is you putting on the water works. I'd rather be the guy that sucks and can admit it, than the clown in denial that also sucks, doesn't know it, and cries like a sore loser in the dead thread while trying to make it looks like its everyone's fault but his own, because he doesn't want to share in the blame for a team loss... in a silly game?

But whatever, you know I think your a good guy... so, if you want, I'll take 100% credit for the loss... show you how friggin arrogant I am. Here: I lost the game. My single worst move of the game was lynching SMC after he jumped on CTM after CTM self-voted and was reluctant to vote Crusher, if I hadn't led a lynch on SMC for these moves that were clearly not scummy at all, he would have saved the day and won it for himself... err... I mean the town.

Note: This is sarcasm, not arrogance. There is a difference.

I have to say that up until the last day when he tried to be Kojack and lost it, other than the CTM lynch, I thought I28 was locked in and playing his best game ever at the time; which apparently ended up making me look like I was following him. I thought for sure both SMC and Pac were scum at different points in the game too.

Without the Brett nightkill, I wouldn't have hesitated on SMC. If I hadn't already played my hand against him, and if he hadn't have played so badly on the CTM/Crusher lynch days, they might have listened to me on that reasoning.

I could see that it was starting to go south for me on both of those days, but I thought once we got scum (SMC or Pac) people would back off of me and I figured that I'd have had a couple people in my corner. In retrospect, Dan made a great play setting me up by leaving AVM alive. If she had killed him instead of Hess, she would have lost imo.

Hey noodle noggin, I knew Crusher was scum too... like I said, my switch to you was me being greedy with scum hunting. Ultimately I shouldn't have bothered, that was the beginning of the end... put me on to SMC and we all know he would have won the game if I hadn't single-handedly killed him. Just read the dead thread.

I don't care if you "had" crusher the night before, his defense got even more ridiculous + we had a guilty on him from a reliable finder the next day and you still unvoted him partially cause Jif goofed and said "wait till you see the scum thread" and you got it in your paranoid brain that doggin would've allowed us to conspire to do that..

You get no points!

Put a sock in it sour grapes... I've genuinely apologized for letting the town down in this one over and over since the game ended. I felt like crap about it for 1/2 a day... which is plenty long enough for a game of "guess who" on the interwebz, and now I've moved on. You on the other hand have done nothing since dying but try to convince people its all my fault like your selling a used car. Nobody needs convincing, you insecure baby, I played a HUGE role in the loss, but don't forget your "blame I28 campaign" takes credit away from Dan for the great job she did.

Its funny... I actually felt terrible about how this game ended, especially since I was actually "on" early with JIF and Crusher... but dude, the way you make the whole loss about you kinda makes me not feel bad about it. In fact, the silver lining to town losing is you putting on the water works. I'd rather be the guy that sucks and can admit it, than the clown in denial that also sucks, doesn't know it, and cries like a sore loser in the dead thread while trying to make it looks like its everyone's fault but his own, because he doesn't want to share in the blame for a team loss... in a silly game?

But whatever, you know I think your a good guy... so, if you want, I'll take 100% credit for the loss... show you how friggin arrogant I am. Here: I lost the game. My single worst move of the game was lynching SMC after he jumped on CTM after CTM self-voted and was reluctant to vote Crusher, if I hadn't led a lynch on SMC for these moves that were clearly not scummy at all, he would have saved the day and won it for himself... err... I mean the town.

What a narcissist..

This loss isn't 100% on you and SMC and Pac deserved to get lynched for playing terribly themselves.

SMC's play the day I was lynched was so inadvertantly scummy, if I had the stomach to read jif/crusher ghey fest in the scum thread I'd imagine they were cheering him on. (actually probably not, they were probably preoccupied talking about jif's body, but i digress) There isn't a question in my mind that had we lynched crusher that day, I'd have had a singular focus of lynching SMC the next..

Pac claimed a guilty on an innocent player and then admitted to lying, and was 99% sure 2 innocent players were scum! Hard not to lynch a guy after that kind of buffonery.

The simple fact is that Dan navigated the game very well once her useless teammates were quickly dispatched. Just tip your cap to her and stop acting like it only happenned cause you screwed up

This is all well and good but I want the credit for the death and destruction of Pac TWICE in one game. I only wish I could have been the hammer both times. It was an AWESOME way to lose in my opinion, *style points, ding ding ding ding*

I have to say that up until the last day when he tried to be Kojack and lost it, other than the CTM lynch, I thought I28 was locked in and playing his best game ever at the time; which apparently ended up making me look like I was following him. I thought for sure both SMC and Pac were scum at different points in the game too.

Without the Brett nightkill, I wouldn't have hesitated on SMC. If I hadn't already played my hand against him, and if he hadn't have played so badly on the CTM/Crusher lynch days, they might have listened to me on that reasoning.

I could see that it was starting to go south for me on both of those days, but I thought once we got scum (SMC or Pac) people would back off of me and I figured that I'd have had a couple people in my corner. In retrospect, Dan made a great play setting me up by leaving AVM alive. If she had killed him instead of Hess, she would have lost imo.

Dude, I SO thought you were ******* with me when you were posting about "following me to victory" and whatnot.

I don't care if you "had" crusher the night before, his defense got even more ridiculous + we had a guilty on him from a reliable finder the next day and you still unvoted him partially cause Jif goofed and said "wait till you see the scum thread" and you got it in your paranoid brain that doggin would've allowed us to conspire to do that..

You get no points!

Come on man... gimme at least 1/2 a point so I can talk about it for the next 12 months until I find scum again... please?

What a narcissist..

This loss isn't 100% on you and SMC and Pac deserved to get lynched for playing terribly themselves.

SMC's play the day I was lynched was so inadvertantly scummy, if I had the stomach to read jif/crusher ghey fest in the scum thread I'd imagine they were cheering him on. (actually probably not, they were probably preoccupied talking about jif's body, but i digress) There isn't a question in my mind that had we lynched crusher that day, I'd have had a singular focus of lynching SMC the next..

Pac claimed a guilty on an innocent player and then admitted to lying, and was 99% sure 2 innocent players were scum! Hard not to lynch a guy after that kind of buffonery.

The simple fact is that Dan navigated the game very well once her useless teammates were quickly dispatched. Just tip your cap to her and stop acting like it only happenned cause you screwed up

I agree with everything your saying here. My post to SMC was sarcasm, and dude... this is the exact point I just made. Don't call me a narcissist if you didn't read it. READ: "but don't forget your "blame I28 campaign" takes credit away from Dan for the great job she did."

This is all well and good but I want the credit for the death and destruction of Pac TWICE in one game. I only wish I could have been the hammer both times. It was an AWESOME way to lose in my opinion, *style points, ding ding ding ding*

137 points for Hess. I hope you and me are scum next game. We'll **** sh*t up like Prestige Worldwide...

I like how Crusher said in the scum thread that I wasn't a target for a NK because my theories "help scum". Then I was the reason he got lynched. Oh the irony.

Are you sure you arent getting yourself confused with the most valuable primate?

There has to be at least 30 posts in that thread saying just sit back and let the Ape ruin everything, ride his monkey a$$ to victory. lol

Oh yeah, thanks Doggin for assembling the greatest mafia team ever.

And the line of the game came in our role PM from Doggin....

Welcome to teh mafia. No, I didn't game Random.org. I'm either going to enjoy this mafia thread immensely, or I'll want to bleach my eyeballs. There is no in between.

Are you sure you arent getting yourself confused with the most valuable primate?

There has to be at least 30 posts in that thread saying just sit back and let the Ape ruin everything, ride his monkey a$$ to victory. lol

lol, nah. I'll quote it for ya:

03-14-2011 01:52 PM

Out of the list I think:

CTM- NO, he can get himself lynched

JF80- NO, his theories are too valuable, to us LOL

Vic- NO, he will get himself lynched

Slats- YES, white chocolate, good early lynch, pin it on CTM

SMC- YES, bright boy, good to die early

I28- YES, just to piss him off and keep the thread readable

Brett- NO, kill him JiF become a suspect, hahah

Pac, YES< kill him hit on lady friend all game,,, LOL

Smash- NO, first game back, miss smash

Sharrow-NO, why bother, geting him lynched should be easy, get Vic doing his inactive thing

Hess- NO, miss Hess

AVM- Yes- he's good at this game, and it would be weird

Ladyfriend- No, but it would be funny and might get Pac in trouble

Archived