Police Academy Mafia

Doggin94it

If AVM is scum, then that's probably for sure why we're still alive. I'm sticking to it though, and if he's scum I'll be looking forward to his celebration. I know he has good experience being on Vics scum team during his epic chest thumping, as well as his lynch being the trigger for my Ric Flair celebration last game.

SEXOPHONEE.gif

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vote count

Dan (1) - Sharrow

Sharrow (1) - Dan

If a majority is reached on Shabbos, will the lynched player please post their PM picture and alignment? Don't want to hold the postgame up for me.

Correction:

Dan (1) - Sharrow

Sharrow (1) - I28

I'll probably regret this... but:

Unvote

Vote AVM

Making believe he missed the Hess NK = :rolleyes:

Broken computer = :rolleyes:

Its all about the hammer on Crusher.

Plus, I'm sick of this game............... and I'm going out tonight to celebrate my birthday.

Unvote

Vote AVM

Plus, I'm sick of this game............... and I'm going out tonight to celebrate my birthday.

:HappyB

Lol well I now feel as confident as I'll ever be that I28 is town ... he had plenty of time to hammer me but held off (basically 0% chance of him doing that as scum). I also liked that he continued to be thorough about this decision. (What's up with almost speed-lynching me while I was at school? Haha.)

So for me it's down to AVM and Sharrow ... going into today I'd be leaning Sharrow without a doubt, however I'm second guessing why I was kept alive if it's him (why NK Hess instead of me or I28?) and I usually only make it to end game when my suspicions are off. So I'm wondering. Of course it could be a wifom and I could be second guessing because he knew that by keeping me around I would end up second guessing myself. Now AVM wouldn't care who he NKed because we've all felt good about him all game, and he seems willing to just put down a vote and let everyone else sort through the decision. Could maybe explain the vote for Hess? Typically he'd be much more careful, though, I think. Unless he's so confident that he's making it through the day he doesn't really care about looking clean.

I don't know, these two are opposites for me. I almost always have a scum read on Sharrow and I almost always have a town read on AVM. I just have a hard time imagining AVM pulling all this off as scum, hehe. I'll look at him again but I think I'm still leaning towards Sharrow.

I'm really struggling to read AVM as scum. I mean I guess the interaction with JiF could be an elaborate scum-dance to prevent people from complaining later that AVM gets no heat, some light early casing to distance and then drop it? But this part especially, where he first claimed, feels genuine to me.

Ok, i think i have to counter claim now.. people are ready to lynch pac, so as scum there'd be no reason to do it. I'm the finder. Pac is scum and i caught him day 1, i'll be dead tonight so I need doc protection.

Oh, and I investigated Jif last night and he's innocent..

I'm 100% sure, unless doggin has multiple finders...

I'm not going to entirely rule out the possibility that AVM and his scummates knew that both CTM and Pac were town and from that knowledge were able to deduce that there were multiple finders. But the timing here is so quick I don't imagine them having time to talk it over thoroughly before AVM says ...

Unless you're trying to pull some sort of crazy play...there are multiple finders. I felt WAY better about Pac until you revealed. I'm a finder.

Unvote: Pac

The only other explanation would be that scum were told ahead of time that there were multiple finders ... and who knows, maybe that edge would balance out their 3/16 ratio. It still feels like a bit of a stretch to me. If AVM is scum I just feel like he's played this so brilliantly from the get-go.

I'm going to stick with my gut ...

vote Sharrow

Unvote

Vote AVM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D

:HappyB

Thanks!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D

THANK YOU!!! :D

Happy birthday 128

Thank you very much.

how old is i28 in human years? do apes age 7x a year like dogs? i dunno

oh and i hope you choke on a bannana you miserable gorilla

Maybe you should cut me in half and count the rings you worm...

Maybe JiF will choke on Crusher's banana in his honor.

Happy Birthday, Monkey Boy!

buckaroo4.jpg

As if JIF has any gag reflex left... :rolleyes:

Thanks myopic hippie man! :)

Happy Birthday Broheim. Don't bang anything I wouldn't.

This is awesome. Hahahhahaa... thanks.

What was this all about, Dan?

I was responding to Hess, who said he felt good about you because you were posting more than usual. I agreed on the observation about your posting frequency but I feel like, in general, you do post more frequently throughout Day 1 anyway. (Obviously talking about # of posts, not content.) I wasn't sure if it was indicative of anything either way on you.

So he said he thought I was innocent because I was posting more frequently and you thought he should reconsider that position because in your opinion, I usually post more frequently on day 1?

Lol I was just saying I wasn't totally sold on that line of reasoning. I wasn't sure about it as a reason for feeling good about someone on Day 1. I mean, I know you've also had games where you couldn't be around earlier but I can also remember times where you were more chatty and goofy and posting pictures etc. So for me it was neutral.

Lol I was just saying I wasn't totally sold on that line of reasoning. I wasn't sure about it as a reason for feeling good about someone on Day 1. I mean, I know you've also had games where you couldn't be around earlier but I can also remember times where you were more chatty and goofy and posting pictures etc. So for me it was neutral.

I'm just wondering why if he felt good about me, you would try to discourage him from doing so, if you had in fact investigated me on night 1 and gotten an innocent.

I'm just wondering why if he felt good about me, you would try to discourage him from doing so, if you had in fact investigated me on night 1 and gotten an innocent.

An innocent result on you N1, while certainly a point in your favor, doesn't automatically make me trust you. Hehe maybe take that as a compliment. It was possible you could have been a GF at that point ... and I was questioning the line of reasoning itself. I wasn't sure why Hess would have made that argument about your Day 1 play. It was more questioning the logic than trying to convince him of the opposite.

Unvote

Vote Sharrow

Edit: I wonder if this will bring AVM out of hiding...

lolz. I went to the airport to pick up a friend, and went out last night. But I'm sure that's just another excuse to you.

Sharrows the only one who could pull off what he's pulled off thus far as scum, but I still don't really feel like he's scum. I28 can't be scum, or else the game would have been over when Dan had two votes. So it's down to me, Dan, or Sharrow.

You should also realize, I28, that if I was scum, I would have logged in invisible just now, voted Sharrow, and laughed my way home.

So Dan or Sharrow (and I hope you can see this too). Your points about Sharrow are great, and part of me thinks that he gave up trying to convince you, and felt he couldn't keep Dan on his side, so he just appealed to myself the past few RL days, especially with a lot of the things I'd been saying making it seem easy.

Dan just flew low, really. But I've got no reason to think she's scum aside from the fact she flew low. A lot of what Sharrows done, including jumping on to Dan there, seems pretty bad to me. It's almost got to be Sharrow.

Your thoughts, monkey?

Lol, good god are you begging for a ninja hobbit hammer.

If I was scum, this game would be over. Even if you think I'm dumb enough to do it (and I'm not), do you really think Crush and JiF in the dead thread would let me log in so I28 could see and unvote?

Vote: Sharrow -- if it's not you, I'm sorry man. If it is, you played one heck of a game and almost pulled it off. I'd also begrudgingly give props to Pac for calling it, though the execution was bad. Dan, if you're scum, great game.

Your move monkey, you can vote me or vote Sharrow.

Archived