MLB Hat Rankings

Gainzo

Some dude ranked the caps of all 30 teams. I have no argument with the Yankees being the best as it's a simple, iconic cap. But the Phillies at #2 and Brewers at #5? WTF is this guy thinking.

The List

Mets, Giants, Indians, Tigers, and Cubs ranked way too low IMO.

Some dude ranked the caps of all 30 teams. I have no argument with the Yankees being the best as it's a simple, iconic cap. But the Phillies at #2 and Brewers at #5? WTF is this guy thinking.

The List

There really aren't too many teams with ugly caps. The Blue Jays come to mind....but this is kind of a tough list.

I wouldnt put Philly 2, though. Maybe the White Sox or the Tigers.

The List

did this guy change the rankings I see Brewers at 11

The original Met hat is still t!ts. The colorway is timeless and the design behind the logo means a ton. This list is stupid.

It's just the bastard child of a Brooklyn Dodgers cap and a New York (baseball) Giants hat. Giants orange and Dodger blue should never have met (pun not intended, but appropriate nonetheless).

Archived