What the fudge!!

Thor99

It's been quiet. Too quiet if you ask me.

it really is Tee99...I keep going over to the Jets side and it's been the same stuff on the front page for a month now. This sucks...by now the Jets would have signed a few current players and probably at least a F/A or three and be in talks with another couple of potential sign-ees (is that even a word?). I think this indecision and labor BS changes the draft for the Jets-this will be a draft-for-need draft-not for luxury and 2 years down the road like we have been doing lately. This is a year to try and get MORE picks instead of trading down and getting only 4 players

This is normally a pretty funny time of the year. Free agency is typically underway, everyone is excited (or pissed) with the signings so far. The draft is next month....

Ah, the NFL has really managed to screw things up. When I say NFL I mean both sides... F them all...

It's been quiet. Too quiet if you ask me.

I thought this was going to be a thread committed to the discussion of one of my favorite confections of all time. One of my true reasons for going to the beach. That and all the attention I get. Love Greenpeace.

This is normally a pretty funny time of the year. Free agency is typically underway, everyone is excited (or pissed) with the signings so far. The draft is next month....

Ah, the NFL has really managed to screw things up. When I say NFL I mean both sides... F them all...

Be honest first thing that came to mind when you read this thread was "Pack". NICE SAVE THOUGH.

Archived