Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

catching up after a ridiculous, unnecessary argument on the phone.. blood boiling.. grrr..

Look - I don't mean to drag this out onto the thread, but you did promise me a power role, and then you let someone steal my gun???!!! You've been callous, you don't pay attention to other's needs, and you disrespect me. Son of a bitch...

Just in case I do die (another shot or NK at night), remember everything I've posted since I started playing "normal." If Dans town a lot of things are starting to come together.

I think if Verb is in fact scum, so is CTM.

I think you shot me because you want someone to fight with. Bitch.

So totally my #2 or 3. DanX4ever

Look - I don't mean to drag this out onto the thread, but you did promise me a power role, and then you let someone steal my gun???!!! You've been callous, you don't pay attention to other's needs, and you disrespect me. Son of a bitch...

Drunk angry pirate ftw.

give me a minute.. still really freakin pissed lol...

edit: oh god --- phone ringing.. be back in a bit...

;sdjg'laeh' jg'n'l;eqnpfjbpnjmeqpnmp

np

bq

lady friend, you don't understand, i need to post a death scene. it's very important

I may or may not be back tonight. I'm considering going out. Which means two things...I'm going to have a good time and a drunken mafia post about how f'ng awesome everyone is can be guaranteed. If that is indeed the case...I apologize.

<3 all. Especially JC from the grave. When you flipped town I told the spirits to suck it

Alec? God you are white.

Well I thought of all the A names I knew. Aaron, know a black guy named Aaron. Alex? yep. Could have said Alphonse. Upon further reflection...I regret my decision to not say Alphonse.

Sigh..

Well I thought of all the A names I knew. Aaron, know a black guy named Aaron. Alex? yep. Could have said Alphonse. Upon further reflection...I regret my decision to not say Alphonse.

Sigh..

Let's all put our hands together for A-rock! And, while he straightens that bow tie before he steps out, please enjoy this selection from the Lawrence Welk Orchestra....applause

Sigh..

Anfernee.

Shooting or lynching completely blind is kinda risky. I can't be too too mad at Verbal though because it's totally something I might do. Exactly what kind of juicy info were you hoping for with both our reveals used up though, Verbal?

I was hoping somebody would be a little too helpful in suggesting targets.

If Dan X flips scum then bravo to Verbal. If not, then FoS Verbal.

Gee thanks. Helluva point you made.

If Dan X flips scum then bravo to Verbal. If not, then FoS Verbal.

Cool, I'm not dead yet. :) **** you verbal.

I can't really make sense of scum choosing to shoot me instead of someone like Sharrow, for example. It's been pretty clear I didn't care tooooo much about getting shot versus other options, so I really don't know. Mb because they weren't sure they could lynch me easily and wanted to take me out in an easier way? I wasn't even too worried about verbal, was feeling ok/neutral on him.

"Well guys.. I think I've made my choice... I'm going to kill... YOU!"

"I think this is a mistake! What about the others?! I HATE this fuc-ing game! This is bullsh-t!!"

"I'm sorry my dear but your time has come. How do you want it? Head or gut?"

"FU-K YOU!"

"My my my... such a foul mouth for a purdy lady. Goodnight me luv."

http://sounddogs.com/previews/2200/mp3/253052_SOUNDDOGS__de.mp3

Dan X, aka Luis (Hard Luck Townie) is DEAD!

Olivia_munn.jpg

Day 5 continues..........

Too bad it only let me neg rep you once. Lol. I can't wait to read the dead thread and find out what's what in this crazy game.

Damn you. And helluva good job on Crusher. My humble apologies on shooting you....I was taking a chance. ****.

@ Vic: great vote. Lots of thought.

@ CTM: see above.

How does this make me scum? Who could be a thief from the movie? Why the flying**** would I reveal as a ****in' thief if it was a scum role? Use your brains.

Damn you. And helluva good job on Crusher. My humble apologies on shooting you....I was taking a chance. ****.

@ Vic: great vote. Lots of thought.

@ CTM: see above.

How does this make me scum? Who could be a thief from the movie? Why the flying**** would I reveal as a ****in' thief if it was a scum role? Use your brains.

You have a choice of shooting two claimed BP townies. You shoot elsewhere.

Better?

Freakin' sucks about Dan. Good work on Crusher

Because players had reveal diarrhea we're in a bind. Vic and Verbal felt compelled to reveal with no pressure on them leaving other players vulnerable because they wouldn't be able to defend themselves if they are close to lynch.

Yeah, I was okay with Verbal shooting away mainly because of game fatigue. I wasn't going to debate this like we did with DPR yesterday although he freakin' LIED throughout the whole thing. The thing is, Verbal argued that DPR should shoot who he wants or holster. He also claimed that he thought DPR was town. If so, why would he steal DPR's gun?

I'm not going after non-revealers. It's hard to believe that at this late in the game (D5) that not a single scum player beyond a symp has gotten heat. I'd go with Verbal.

VOTE: Verbal

Cause we were about to lynch dpr, and this saved him, and makes him look more innocent..

just 1 theory

Archived