Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

to me the only way verbal as scum makes sense is if dpr is scum too... but that's in my head, I've seen verbal make wild plays in the past and he could've made this play just to set up the wifom, why would I announce it..

Going to be in and out today, so I'm going to unvote for now

i still don't like smash's feigned outrage here again, as he's done numerous times. Right now I'm thinking lynch dpr, force sharrow and smash to reveal tomorrow and see where that leaves us

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Verbal might very well be scum - again, why would a mod give a townie a gun, and another townie the means to steal it?

I'll vote for Verbal as well, but it seems like there is doubt surrounding his lynch as well.

So, with Dan confirmed, and as she is the only one with a clue about this game - Vote Wombat

We need to hit scum.

DEAD:

1) JetFat80: Cesar Cordova - Fat Townie (D1 Lynch)

6) Brett: Armando - Town Gunsmith (N1 Kill)

22)Nae: Fernando - Town 1-time investigation (REVEAL D2-Legit)(D2 Lynch)

10)Slats: Matos - Town Hider (N2 Kill)

9) JiF: Gina Montana - SK Mistress (D3 Day kill??? Not sure of the cause of death)

20)JVoR: SK (REVEAL D3 as Doc)(D3 Lynch)

13)BG: Mel Bernstein - Town Cop (N3 Kill)

12)Crusher: Ernie - Mafia Symp (REVEAL D3 / Bodyguard)(D4 Lynch)

18)JC: Francisco - FBI Agent (REVEAL D3 / FBI Agent found SK) (N4 Kill)

2) Dan X: Luis- Hard Luck Townie (D5 Kill) (Shot by Verbal, who stole DPR's gun, as far as we know)

ALIVE:

8) The Ape: (REVEAL D1) Town Contractor / Earned Vest

15)D P R: (REVEAL D1) Pedro Quinn - Egotistical Townie has PR to talk arrogantly for 3 days, earns 1-shot vig kill, claims it was stolen

3) Hess: (REVEAL D2) Town, Scum can control his vote on D2 and D4?

19)CTM: (CLAIM D2 / Non-reveal) Surived NK attempt

4) Verb: (REVEAL D5) Town Thief - claims he stole DPR's gun, gun is day/night

5) Sharrow

7) Song/Vic (REVEAL D5) Town Inventor - claims he has 1-time vest

11)Tom Shane

14)Smash

16)WWwobat

17)AVM

21)SMC

Does everybody in the ****in' game have a vest or some hard-to-kill power? Damn.

Somebody has to be full of sh*t.

^^^ How does the guy that makes this statement NOT test one of the vests?

i do believe we should get another reveal, reveals help town at this point, specifically with no cop

I think you're right on that. I'm considering a reveal today, but I can hold off until tomorrow if you all would rather have Sharrow/Dan/AVM/whoever go first.

^^^ CTM invites another reveal, could be dumb, could be part of a bigger picture. Either way, he served it up to Verbal... who revealed with no pressure.

Vote: Sharrow

The "I'm lost" angle this far into a game is a ploy. You've been on a few suspicion lists thus far, and this post just looks bad.

^^^ Verbal votes Sharrow. If he wasn't going to test me or Vic, wouldn't you think he'd shoot who he is voting for?

So, everything I say can and will be used against me. meh

For the benefit of the town - which should be a proven claim in a couple more votes - I'll throw out two observations:

I really did have a gun, and it really was stolen. My question is, why hasn't I28's vest been stolen? That's been revealed longer than my vig shot/gun was, and on N1, would have been the only thing to steal.

Also, Dan pinged me again yesterday with how she explained away the two mafia team thoery. She said that since we've only had one kill per night, she really didn't see how there could be two teams. For a player that picked Crusher off as handily as she did, is it possible that she would overlook alternating NK's?

Now, I'm not one to martyr- I'm really not - but I think at this point that if you lynch me and see that I'm town, it might clear a lot up, and focus the game more squarely on the mafia.

This idiot says this now... after fighting and squirming all game to stay alive? Complete bull.

I have a theory...

D1/N1:

JetFat80: Cesar Cordova - Fat Townie (D1 Lynch)

Brett: Armando - Town Gunsmith (N1 Kill) <-- Scum NK

(CTM claims he avoided shot on N1) <-- SK shot, miss

D2/N2:

Nae: Fernando - Town 1-time investigation (REVEAL D2-Legit)(D2 Lynch)

Slats: Matos - Town Hider (N2 Kill) <-- Scum NK

D3/N3:

JiF: Gina Montana - SK Mistress (D3 Day kill??? Not sure of the cause of death) <-- Scum DAY KILL

JVoR: SK (REVEAL D3 as Doc)(D3 Lynch)

BG: Mel Bernstein - Town Cop (N3 Kill) <-- Scum NK (SK not in game anymore)

D4/N4:

Crusher: Ernie - Mafia Symp (REVEAL D3 / Bodyguard)(D4 Lynch)

JC: Francisco - FBI Agent (REVEAL D3 / FBI Agent found SK) (N4 Kill) <-- Scum NK

D5/N5:

Dan X: Luis - Hard Luck Townie (D5 Kill) (Shot by Verbal, who stole DPR's gun, as far as we know) <-- Scum DAY KILL

DPR went out of his way to draw heat on D1, revealed and then ask to be investigated. Verbal has sent one consistent message since then, every time I have advocated lynching DPR, and it has been that DPR is confirmed because of Nae's investigation. Then suddenly as DPR failed to take his shot, he got his gun "stolen" by who else but Verbal.

I'm thinking that scum has Day Kills on every other day. They probably chose NOT to shoot on D1, so that it could set up what we've seen from DPR and Verbal on D4 (DPR can't take his shot, gun gets stolen) and D5 (Verbal surfaces as gun thief and shoots NOT either of the 2 vests, but Dan the townie who made the best case of the game vs. Crusher). Seemingly vetting both Verbal and DPR as town, or so they want us to think.

Everything about the way DPR's reveal stunk, everything about how convenient it was that he couldn't take his shot stunk... and Verbal has had NO opinion most of the game, except where it has concerned trying to stifle me when I've pursued DPR.

We need to do now what we should have done on D1, we need to lynch DPR or Verbal.

Vote Verbal

We'll start with this guy... because he doesn't have an innocent investigation result, but if Verbal flips scum, we need to lynch DPR with a quickness. If DPR flips scum, then I'd look at Vic, like I said his vote on D1 (as Song) was what pushed momentum back to JF80 and saved DPR.

Smash is an interesting choice here. Good point CTM.

Really? Smash is a better option than Verbal? The same Verbal you pointed out chose to pass on vetting both our vests and instead took out Dan, who made the strongest case of the game?

Freakin' sucks about Dan. Good work on Crusher

Because players had reveal diarrhea we're in a bind. Vic and Verbal felt compelled to reveal with no pressure on them leaving other players vulnerable because they wouldn't be able to defend themselves if they are close to lynch.

Yeah, I was okay with Verbal shooting away mainly because of game fatigue. I wasn't going to debate this like we did with DPR yesterday although he freakin' LIED throughout the whole thing. The thing is, Verbal argued that DPR should shoot who he wants or holster. He also claimed that he thought DPR was town. If so, why would he steal DPR's gun?

I'm not going after non-revealers. It's hard to believe that at this late in the game (D5) that not a single scum player beyond a symp has gotten heat. I'd go with Verbal.

VOTE: Verbal

You are my best read for town right now. Hopefully I'm not wrong...

DPR and Verbal working to confirm each other, and Verbal arguing on DPR's behalf most of the game... read what my theory above about the day kills. CTM starting this day with a quick vote on Vic and the request for Vic to reveal, echoed by Verbal. Vic reveals bulletproof... Verbal reveals with "I stole DPR's gun" and then doesn't vet Vic? DPR, Verbal and Vic were in position to vet each other... and instead took out Dan. Now we have to trust all 3 of them?

Also... look at CTM and Vic asteering votes away from Verbal with suggestions like Smash. Lynching Verbal here is a no-brainer, it has to happen.

If he is scum, then kill in order:

Verbal

DPR

Vic

CTM

I usually post with a lot of false bravado that I'm sure about things, when I have no clue. I'm seeing this clear as day though, no chest-pounding, I think at least 3 of them are scum.

I think Verbal might very well be scum - again, why would a mod give a townie a gun, and another townie the means to steal it?

I'll vote for Verbal as well, but it seems like there is doubt surrounding his lynch as well.

So, with Dan confirmed, and as she is the only one with a clue about this game - Vote Wombat

We need to hit scum.

Translation: lets vote wombat... but if he has to, he'll bus himself on Verbal.

@ the ape - Why are you even bothering to post?

If Verbal shot a player with a vest, and both players lived, half of the game would just say it was a gambit. Plus, you would then be without a vest, and an easy NK.

So far, Dan has been the only player with a clue about the game.

Translation: lets vote wombat... but if he has to, he'll bus himself on Verbal.

Look at your own list - every player that has not revealed has attracted attention for being scummy. But your kill list is made up entirely of players that have revealed. What's up with that?

Isn't it time for you to pull your finger out of your butt, and stick it in your mouth?

to me the only way verbal as scum makes sense is if dpr is scum too... but that's in my head, I've seen verbal make wild plays in the past and he could've made this play just to set up the wifom, why would I announce it..

Going to be in and out today, so I'm going to unvote for now

i still don't like smash's feigned outrage here again, as he's done numerous times. Right now I'm thinking lynch dpr, force sharrow and smash to reveal tomorrow and see where that leaves us

Feigned outrage ? I told you specifically players would be skipping to endgame with phony reveals and I was not very happy about it earlier... but according to you Im feigning outrage ? Add this to your questionable play all game long and now its starting to make sense. You have been hinting at me for a while like your setting me up for the lynch. My vote stays where it is because Sharrow has offered nothing to this game at all and seems to be putting in 0 effort which means to me hes coasting as scum In not sure whats going on in your head and Vic seems to be more of a follower than a scum hunter the only player right now who is starting to look town is the APE but once again were in a position of having to trust his earlier reveal with no freakin way to test it thanks to the great shot that just took place. Same thing with DPR. So while I think we played it stupid, Im ceratinly not in any kind of outrage and after sharrow next in line is you because Ive been voting you for the last 2 lynches and I just cant get anyone to hang on to your ridiculous play.

@ the ape - Why are you even bothering to post?

If Verbal shot a player with a vest, and both players lived, half of the game would just say it was a gambit. Plus, you would then be without a vest, and an easy NK.

So far, Dan has been the only player with a clue about the game.

Exactly, so why then is your vote on Wombat - with the obvious pre-bus comment about moving to Verbal?

Seeing Dan's alignment and knowing she had a clue, isn't enough motivation to vote Verbal?

If we lynch Verbal and he flips scum, and not thief... I'm saying you are next pal. If he is scum, and is a thief, then my theory is wrong and you live to see another day. I get ahead of myself with the theories, but the key is... Verbal has to go.

Official Vote Count:

DPR (2) - TomShane, Hess

CTM (1) - Wombat

Sharrow (2) - Verb, Smash

Smash (1) - Sharrow

Verb (4) - Vic, SMC, Ape, AVM

Wombat (1) - DPR

with 12 maricons left, it takes 7 to lynch

Feigned outrage ? I told you specifically players would be skipping to endgame with phony reveals and I was not very happy about it earlier... but according to you Im feigning outrage ? Add this to your questionable play all game long and now its starting to make sense. You have been hinting at me for a while like your setting me up for the lynch. My vote stays where it is because Sharrow has offered nothing to this game at all and seems to be putting in 0 effort which means to me hes coasting as scum In not sure whats going on in your head and Vic seems to be more of a follower than a scum hunter the only player right now who is starting to look town is the APE but once again were in a position of having to trust his earlier reveal with no freakin way to test it thanks to the great shot that just took place. Same thing with DPR. So while I think we played it stupid, Im ceratinly not in any kind of outrage and after sharrow next in line is you because Ive been voting you for the last 2 lynches and I just cant get anyone to hang on to your ridiculous play.

Lynch Verbal. His role as a town thief makes zero sense to begin with, then...

If he flips scum, and NOT thief. Lynch DPR. If Verbal flips scum and is a thief, let DPR live.

If we do lynch DPR and he doens't flip scum. Lynch me. You will see that I've been true to my word, and you won't have to trust me anymore. Not sure what else to tell you.

ape, i'm the first one that suggested this could be a dpr/verbal gambit, don't pretend I'm working in cahoots with either one of them. My current thinking is to lynch dpr at the monment, if he's scum, verbal is almost certainly scum. If he's town, we look into sharrow and smash tomorrow, and decide if they are more worthy then verbal.

I'm also ok with lynching verbal today as well, as he's who I actually voted first, but I do feel like dpr provides the most information right now, as it would instantly condemn verbal if he comes up scum minus a gun.. If we lynch verbal, and he's scum, we can't be sure dpr is, if either are innocent we're screwed..

Exactly, so why then is your vote on Wombat - with the obvious pre-bus comment about moving to Verbal?

Seeing Dan's alignment and knowing she had a clue, isn't enough motivation to vote Verbal?

If we lynch Verbal and he flips scum, and not thief... I'm saying you are next pal. If he is scum, and is a thief, then my theory is wrong and you live to see another day. I get ahead of myself with the theories, but the key is... Verbal has to go.

SOMETIMES IT"S NOT BUSSING dumbass. Wombat was Dan's pick for lynch today - and most people have commented that he's played scummy. I said I would jump on the Verbal train because I've had a bad feeling about him all game, but that I figured I'd try to go with Dan's logic since she was doing better than anyone else at picking of scum.

As far as me being next, what the hell makes that different from any other day in this game?

I'll jump on Verbal's train, no problem - but when I threw wombat out there, I think Verb was at 1, so I thought I might trot out another option before the spinners had me back on the lynch. Just like you're trying to do.

ape, i'm the first one that suggested this could be a dpr/verbal gambit, don't pretend I'm working in cahoots with either one of them. My current thinking is to lynch dpr at the monment, if he's scum, verbal is almost certainly scum. If he's town, we look into sharrow and smash tomorrow, and decide if they are more worthy then verbal.

I'm also ok with lynching verbal today as well, as he's who I actually voted first, but I do feel like dpr provides the most information right now, as it would instantly condemn verbal if he comes up scum minus a gun.. If we lynch verbal, and he's scum, we can't be sure dpr is, if either are innocent we're screwed..

I'm not pretending anything CTM. Don't turn this into a "I said it first" pissing match. Doesn't matter. I just want to win. You are on my list ONLY if Vic flip scum.

You and Vic are on the fringe... depends on what happens with Verbal and DPR. I feel best about the Verbal/DPR side of the theory.

No arguing right now, lets kill Verbal and go from there.

Freakin sucks TRO is in effect.

Trying to figure out the logic of following Dan on WWWWombat when she didn't case him like Crusher and she wasn't an investigative role and we are out of reveals.

She was spot on with Crusher but it seems like a copout for DPR to go with that rather than Verbal.

Actually, if we lynch Verbal and he is scum, but NOT a thief, then you can bet your a$$ that DPR is scum. Why else would Verbal as scum corroborate DPR's claim of having a gun and getting it stolen.

This is why your on the fringe of my list. :)

This is stupid though, why in the fVck would Verbal reveal when all he had to do was fire off a daykill shot, kill Dan, and demoralize the town with their best player gone?

This makes no sense whatsoever.

Freakin sucks TRO is in effect.

Trying to figure out the logic of following Dan on WWWWombat when she didn't case him like Crusher and she wasn't an investigative role and we are out of reveals.

She was spot on with Crusher but it seems like a copout for DPR to go with that rather than Verbal.

There is no logic to it SMC.

The only play that makes sense right now is to lynch Verbal. He killed a townie. His alignment and role will vet be the ONLY insight we can get into DPR, who many of us have suspected is GF all game... the only person that argued there is no way DPR is GF? Verbal.

This is stupid though, why in the fVck would Verbal reveal when all he had to do was fire off a daykill shot, kill Dan, and demoralize the town with their best player gone?

Verbal coming forward and claiming he stole your gun, then firing it, steers the town toward believing both you and him.

You should WANT us to lynch Verbal you dummy, if he flips Town Thief... you are in the clear. If he flips Scum Theif, I'd say you are in the clear too...

The only bad outcome for you, is if Verbal is straight scum... not a thief.

Actually, if we lynch Verbal and he is scum, but NOT a thief, then you can bet your a$$ that DPR is scum. Why else would Verbal as scum corroborate DPR's claim of having a gun and getting it stolen.

This is why your on the fringe of my list. :)

Obviously, my point is that there's a scenario in which dpr is being hoenst and verbal is lying.. That is verbal as a scum thief...

Both are now roleless, so yes, lets lynch one of them..

As I said, I'm fine with verbal, but would prefer dpr

Official Vote Count:

DPR (2) - TomShane, Hess

CTM (1) - Wombat

Sharrow (2) - Verb, Smash

Smash (1) - Sharrow

Verb (5) - Vic, SMC, Ape, AVM, DPR

with 12 maricons left, it takes 7 to lynch

I'm fat and need to go to the gym.. I'll be there for a couple hours.

Obviously, my point is that there's a scenario in which dpr is being hoenst and verbal is lying.. That is verbal as a scum thief...

Both are now roleless, so yes, lets lynch one of them..

As I said, I'm fine with verbal, but would prefer dpr

See above. I have spoken to each possible alignment/role combo for Verbal. I'm not saying DPR is automatic, UNLESS Verbal is straight scum, with NO thief ability.

You say that like your not part of it..

A this point, atleast 1 of you 2 have to be scum or the town will lose in it's worst loss in memory. And if that's the case, there's a good shot the ape's behind it and that would make this the worst sh*t sunday ever.

Right now I'm thinking lynch dpr, force sharrow and smash to reveal tomorrow and see where that leaves us

100% with that. I've been lurking, trying to watch the play come together and everything just seems to gravitate around DPR's degree of involvement. We have to whack that loose end in order to move the game forward because, as it stands now, there's a lot of noise that always ends with a townie getting whacked. Scum is coasting here because of it.

Freakin sucks to be Verbal

DPR, a lot of things dont make sense. Like Verbal revealing when there was no need to and preventing others who might have more important roles to reveal.

I agree - I brought it up earlier. The only reason I threw Wombat out there was because it looked like the Verbal vote might stall.

And none of it makes any sense to me at all.

Archived