Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

Sigh. Well I was waiting to see what scum wanted me dead. I reall felt ok on i28.

Here's my view. Scum wants me dead I28, I have the BP vest. You just built a case convinently leaving out me begging verbal to shoot me because of my vest. Why?

I'm not saying you're 100% scum but it's odd.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigh. Well I was waiting to see what scum wanted me dead. I reall felt ok on i28.

Here's my view. Scum wants me dead I28, I have the BP vest. You just built a case convinently leaving out me begging verbal to shoot me because of my vest. Why?

I'm not saying you're 100% scum but it's odd.

I didn't conveniently leave it out... I know you asked to be shot, so did I, while Sharrow did not want to be shot, and didn't believe both of us had BP vests. One question though... who was it that introduced the Dan/Crusher gambit theory? CTM. Who ended up being shot instead of you? Dan.

I've got 2 theories right now. You and CTM, since you've actually worked off of each other through the game.

Or Hess and SMC. SMC lied about his half-reveal on Smash to bus him, and Hess piled on with little else to say. Hess is GF... Montana. Craziest mother****er in mafia, is the craziest mother****er in the movie... playing the mod a bit here.

Went back to try to find what I felt was scummy. I'm not seeing anything from SMC that feels dirty... however, if you follow the sequence of posts above, I caught CTM in a lie, and Wombat, SMC, Verbal all perked up. Vic tried to blow it off with a "TLDR" crack... and when it got more attention from Jetscode, Vic introduced the idea of a JESTER role. The heat on CTM immediately died off.

Considering this... and the way CTM out of nowhere prodded Vicious to reveal on D5, literally he opened the day by saying something like before we lynch so-and-so, lets get a reveal, how about Vic? THEN when Vicious revealed with a BP vest - CTM was like "okay" meanwhile, CTM has spent the WHOLE GAME trying to get me killed for revealing with the exact same thing.

Vote Vic

You didn't catch me in a lie you pig

There are 8 people left. Presumably 3 scum.

If we no lynch right now, it means scum NK's a townie. Then there are 7 people left, still 3 scum. We would need all 4 townie votes + 1 vote from a scum member to make the 5 votes needed to kill you. So... If you are scum it would be impossible for town to win if we no lynch, as your scum mates would not vote you.

If we lynch properly right now. There will be 5 town and 2 scum left. Meaning we could still lynch you if we deemed it necessary.

Why don't you just say you're setting this up as a godfather accusation with me, you and who at the end? Who you going to pick?

AVM- FYI just put on death note to watch with the wife.

If I ever find a woman who puts up with my taste in shows/anime, plus me unhealthy love for the Jets...hell, I don't know what I'll do. I'm not prepared for such a thing hahaha

Anyways...back to the game. This is what I was worried about, we've got two pockets set in, and my mind is seriously in overload mode right now. I needed Sharrow to help keep my own freaking data straight.

I still know it's SMC vs. Vic, period. TS is the outlier, and no one is connected to him. That's the hope in the reveals tomorrow like CTM is referring to, that with whatever SMC says in detail gives the town enough detail to figure out between the two of them. Then you've got to figure out the GF.

I'm going to Vote: TomShane again, for now. If we can't get things going in that direction, I will move off and vote no-lynch. We can't afford to be wrong on SMC or Vic in case there are 3 left, so it's TS or no lynch right now, IMO. (I felt 100% I had Smash, so that was different -- I can't be solid on SMC or Vic. I feel a certain way, but I don't want to say that, then die tonight and be wrong and that person get lynched because I mentioned that name)

I28 I'm gonna put this simply.

I wanted Smash dead. I want TS dead. If they're both scum I am willing to get lynched tomorrow if the #'s allow it and we take out SMC. Does that make sense.

There will never be a circumstance in which we can safely lynch you as a townie, we have to lynch properly ever day from here on out..

If you're town, please don't self vote

BSG is great but the last season is too weird for me. S1 and S2 is where it's at imo. As for the game, gonna sleep on it.

Hrm... well.. i'm gettig close.. on epi 4 season 3 and really enjoying season 3 right now..

what is death note?

If I ever find a woman who puts up with my taste in shows/anime, plus me unhealthy love for the Jets...hell, I don't know what I'll do. I'm not prepared for such a thing hahaha

Anyways...back to the game. This is what I was worried about, we've got two pockets set in, and my mind is seriously in overload mode right now. I needed Sharrow to help keep my own freaking data straight.

I still know it's SMC vs. Vic, period. TS is the outlier, and no one is connected to him. That's the hope in the reveals tomorrow like CTM is referring to, that with whatever SMC says in detail gives the town enough detail to figure out between the two of them. Then you've got to figure out the GF.

I'm going to Vote: TomShane again, for now. If we can't get things going in that direction, I will move off and vote no-lynch. We can't afford to be wrong on SMC or Vic in case there are 3 left, so it's TS or no lynch right now, IMO. (I felt 100% I had Smash, so that was different -- I can't be solid on SMC or Vic. I feel a certain way, but I don't want to say that, then die tonight and be wrong and that person get lynched because I mentioned that name)

I think you should say it, if your being honest and shane is scum, then you will die tonight in most likelyhood and i don't think it's a bad idea to hear your thoughts on vic versus smc... especially if you die... thouights from confirmed townies are gold right now.. gold jerry!

so we lynch tomshane, avm dies and tomorrow smc announces a guilty on vic (or less likely, but vice versa, smc dies, avm has vic guilty)

then will have

vic versus smc

me, and the two of hess, ape and wwombat that is not the godfather will need to pick right...

avm.. i think you should provide your thoughts, if you die, then you'll be a confirmed townie that everyone knows they can atleast trust..

if we do predict right, the godfather gets to hand pick which 2 he's bringing to end game

Freakin' sucks that it's only Tuesday.

Last on the no lynch; I agree with I28's point on it helps CTM if he needs an extra vote to lynch. Plus, as I've stated, CTM's no lynch strategy is based on a blind assumption. In a game of 22, having 7 non-town players is too much even if the town has extra power.

As the TS vote, I advocate that. But, we have to provide for the contingency that AVM isn't killed. I love how CTM's strategy is based on blind assumptions again. Remember when he advocated that Verbal shoot whoever he wanted because there was no longer a cop? Well, there were still power roles out there. Now, he's assuming that there is no more protectors in this game or means for protecting someone. Also, we can't guarantee that AVM is the kill victim. As such, we have to provide for that contingency. I'm not going I28 route and suggesting CTM is godfather, but Pied Pipering this whole game based on wild guesses is BS.

So, AVM, I'll stay off the train and then we can see if we have results in the morning.

Freakin' sucks that it's only Tuesday.

Last on the no lynch; I agree with I28's point on it helps CTM if he needs an extra vote to lynch. Plus, as I've stated, CTM's no lynch strategy is based on a blind assumption. In a game of 22, having 7 non-town players is too much even if the town has extra power.

Having 2 scum teams is not cummulative for purproses of balance... The SK is just as dangerous to scum as town.. even more so, considering the devastation they could cause with a few hits

also if avm is town, he'd have to be the kill victim tonight, he'll be able to tell the diffference betwen you and vic tonight and announce those results..

CTM- Death Note is an anime that is pretty awesome. Concept is that a human get his hands on a death gods' notebook and when he writes the name of a person down and knows their face. They die.

Dexter-ish in a way. The dude with the notebook is trying to out-smart this super sleuth and it's really good IMO.

Freakin' sucks for Laker fans

Having 2 scum teams is not cummulative for purproses of balance... The SK is just as dangerous to scum as town.. even more so, considering the devastation they could cause with a few hits

also if avm is town, he'd have to be the kill victim tonight, he'll be able to tell the diffference betwen you and vic tonight and announce those results..

It is cummulative, but this is a wasted debate. Again, you're just blind guessing. That's my point.

"If AVM is town" is a big question. Killing him narrows the pool down to 2 between Vic and myself. Keeping him alive puts a question on him. I believe AVM is town, but that's not a universal belief. Heck, even you proposed that as a scenario tomorrow of us both being alive, LOL. You're really all over the map, CTM.

CTM- Death Note is an anime that is pretty awesome. Concept is that a human get his hands on a death gods' notebook and when he writes the name of a person down and knows their face. They die.

Dexter-ish in a way. The dude with the notebook is trying to out-smart this super sleuth and it's really good IMO.

sweet.. i'll check it out after bsg..

thanks!

So it's me vs. SMC. If I'm scum I leave AVM alive to make it more confusing tomorrow as then you'd have to debate those two roles. I dont' agree with CTM's no lynch but agree on getting AVM's thoughts out if he does not make it through the night. I also don't like how quiet Hess has gotten.

The Smash/Sharrow thing makes me more comfortable with AVM. I'm still really disturbed how Vic and SMC are acting. Shouldn't they have been going at each other's throats ever since AVM revealed? Instead, they both went after Smash and now they are both going after TS. This is just plain weird. There's something I'm not getting here. Right now I am inclined to be cautious.

Vote: no lynch

The Smash/Sharrow thing makes me more comfortable with AVM. I'm still really disturbed how Vic and SMC are acting. Shouldn't they have been going at each other's throats ever since AVM revealed? Instead, they both went after Smash and now they are both going after TS. This is just plain weird. There's something I'm not getting here. Right now I am inclined to be cautious.

Vote: no lynch

Frankly I'm waiting on SMC's full reveal. At this stage I feel I've been pretty open about going after both of them.

I feel like scum is willing to let it get to night and just wait on SMC out "dueling" me the following day. I'll flip innocent and HOPEFULLY that leads to a speed lynch of him the next day. This is why I'm willing to give myself up if we get TS..

So it's me vs. SMC. If I'm scum I leave AVM alive to make it more confusing tomorrow as then you'd have to debate those two roles. I dont' agree with CTM's no lynch but agree on getting AVM's thoughts out if he does not make it through the night. I also don't like how quiet Hess has gotten.

he must not be on the road

Frankly I'm waiting on SMC's full reveal. At this stage I feel I've been pretty open about going after both of them.

I feel like scum is willing to let it get to night and just wait on SMC out "dueling" me the following day. I'll flip innocent and HOPEFULLY that leads to a speed lynch of him the next day. This is why I'm willing to give myself up if we get TS..

if you are innocent you can't give your self up.. we are mislynch or lose from here on out.. A single townie lynch will cost us the game

if you are innocent you can't give your self up.. we are mislynch or lose from here on out.. A single townie lynch will cost us the game

Well I suck at math so if that's the case I'll do my best at convincing you guys I'm town. I don't think it's all that surprising that SMC is claiming some kind of investigative role. Be interesting to see what he does with that overnight.

How does "getting TS" accomplish anything, you milk-snake? I'm town all the way. I'm a super-confused townie, but town nonetheless.

You dicks. There is absolutely zero case to be made that I am scum. You filthy, lying pricks are railroading town yet again. That is all.

We are all evil liars.

How does "getting TS" accomplish anything, you milk-snake? I'm town all the way. I'm a super-confused townie, but town nonetheless.

I am so innocent!!! And confused!!! Poor little TS.

And of course you want the milk from my snake.

yeah, tom's becoming obvious scum.. but giving him up was the right play for scum, and since both you, smc and AVM are eager to vote him, there's some bussing going on.. which to me means tomorrow morning one of our investigators will have a guilty verdict on mr vic

Archived