WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT ON ABC? Tom Brady SUCKFEST!?

T0mShane

The theme of this bullsh*t show is apparently interviewing every QB who ever played with or against Brady and having them talk about why they aren't as good as Brady. Drew Henson, Chad Pennington, Kurt Warner, etc. It's truly f*cking disgusting. Is anyone else watching this? I seriously had to turn it off. Disgusting.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

****sucking p***y faggot.

That sh*t has to be on YouTube somewhere. He's sitting there looking like he has Hep-C with his long hair, wearing a f*cking coat in an interview studio and him and his dad are recounting how terrible it was that he didn't go in the second round and then he starts SNIVELING and tears well up in his eyes. Truly, a gay performance.

That sh*t has to be on YouTube somewhere. He's sitting there looking like he has Hep-C with his long hair, wearing a f*cking coat in an interview studio and him and his dad are recounting how terrible it was that he didn't go in the second round and then he starts SNIVELING and tears well up in his eyes. Truly, a gay performance.

I've seen it.

Every single Patriots fan should be ashamed.

Its no worse than the Sanchez, Ryan or Tanny fellatio festival that goes on around here.

Dude, you have to go watch that show first. I'm all for a highlights-filled career retrospective, but this one was so way over the top it was unreal.

yeah, if you can say one thing about jets fans, it's that they all heap praise on the HC, QB and GM

LO ******* L

Even if that were true (which as you pointed out, is laughable), I'm still not exactly sure how a Jets message board is in any way even slightly comparable to a nationally broadcast television show.

Dude, you have to go watch that show first. I'm all for a highlights-filled career retrospective, but this one was so way over the top it was unreal.

You said you watched the show, but did you listen? I doubt it.

The Brady 6 shows what motivates one of the greatest QBs of all time.

And further illustrates why the draft is such a crap shoot. Spergon Wynn?

Maybe I was too distracted by the 20-minute vignette on the outright devastation that being linked to Tom Brady wrought upon the innocent soul of Drew Henson to notice how fair and impartial the show was.

And you have the nerve to call us "homers?"

How many times did you fap to the show?

Maybe I was too distracted by the 20-minute vignette on the outright devastation that being linked to Tom Brady wrought upon the innocent soul of Drew Henson to notice how fair and impartial the show was.

Maybe Drew should have stuck to one sport like he suggested. ;)

I watched Rex cry on three separate occasions. And, he threw a tantrum on the sidelines in Pittsburgh.

Im glad Brady is still pissed that he was drafted so late.

I thought the Brady 6 was the best piece ESPN has ever done.

Jets fans are such jealous little bugs.

Don't fret, maybe someday they will do a peice on Revis: one of the greatest Corners of all time and one of the greatest hold-outs of all time.

Don't fret, maybe someday they will do a peice on Revis: one of the greatest Corners of all time and one of the greatest hold-outs of all time.

:hand: - That's what you Chowds did all weekend after Tivo-ing that crap and watching it on a loop I'm sure.

Manning >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brady.

And its not close.

I gotta tell ya, this post is a big f***ing surprise.

:hand: - That's what you Chowds did all weekend after Tivo-ing that crap and watching it on a loop I'm sure.

Manning >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brady.

And its not close.

I watched it when it first aired. Yes, the DVR was set. It was fantastic. I am sorry that stories about one of the greatest qb's of all time - who happens to wear a flying elvis on his helmet - makes you feel so angry and jealous and inferior. That must suck for you, Zippy.

I watched it when it first aired. Yes, the DVR was set. It was fantastic. I am sorry that stories about one of the greatest qb's of all time - who happens to wear a flying elvis on his helmet - makes you feel so angry and jealous and inferior. That must suck for you, Zippy.

Blah blah blah.

brady-jets-tx1.jpg

In terms of objectivity, it made a Hannity/Palin interview look like the Spanish Inquisition.

Anything calling that overhyped, overrated, cheating, whiny bitch, half a fag, one the "great QBs of all time" simply because he was forunate enough to play the most clutch kicker in history is only entertaining to sycophants who think ESPN is awesome.

In terms of objectivity, it made a Hannity/Palin interview look like the Spanish Inquisition.

Jets fans are the epitome of objectivity when it comes to the Patsies. Klecko and Madmike could be the poster boys for unbaised analysis. LOL!

Hater (Jets fans) are 'gonna hate. I know why you hate. You're all jealous. It's perfectly natural.

Maybe someday they will do a hour long series on a Jet player that does not include hold outs, dui, remembering the names of all 23 of your children, drawing rainbow unicorns, over-the-top swearing and God Damn snacks.

Hater (Jets fans) are 'gonna hate. I know why you hate. You're all jealous. It's perfectly natural. Maybe someday they will do a hour long series on a Jet player that does not include hold outs, over-the-top swearing and God Damn snacks.

The 2010 edition of Hard Knocks was the greatest piece of entertainment this world has ever encountered. The Brady 6 piece is pandering drivel.

Its sweet that you can feel so much sympathy for a multi-millionaire with 3 Super Bowl rings and a supermodel wife. I'm sure Tom appreciates it, he really does.

Jets fans are the epitome of objectivity when it comes to the Patsies. Klecko and Madmike could be the poster boys for unbaised analysis. LOL!

Hater (Jets fans) are 'gonna hate. I know why you hate. You're all jealous. It's perfectly natural.

Maybe someday they will do a hour long series on a Jet player that does not include hold outs, over-the-top swearing and God Damn snacks.

I don't think Tom Brady's over-touching dad could have written a more teary-eyed, weepy lovefest for a QB that--let's be real--isn't perfect. It would have been nice if they had ANY shred of objectivity there. Instead, they made an obtuse propaganda film on a QB who--believe it or not--has lost some games in his career (though you wouldn't know it by watching that film). Who the F directed that anyway? Leni Reifenstahl?

Maybe someday they will do a hour long series on a Jet player that does not include hold outs, dui, remembering the names of all 23 of your children, drawing rainbow unicorns, over-the-top swearing and God Damn snacks.

Am I the only one who is reminded of Dan Akroyd in Trading Places when he reads Garb's posts?

Archived