***Official Draft Day Thread***

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newton also tried to sell the old story about how God put him through a lot of struggles to get where he is, like making him steal a laptop and making his dad pimp him out to Mississippi State, and making him likely land Auburn on NCAA probation. The Lord works in mysterious ways. Thank God Cam made it through his struggles. That crazy God.

This makes sense kept hearing the liked him and now they can get rid of 85 and have his replacement, maybe convince Palmer to come back or at least get a great target for whatever QB they draft this year.

They can get Palmer to come back possibly. Not sure if they could get him to not suck anymore though.

The way people act about our defense and how bad we need pass rushers you would think we were ranked 25 in defense or something!

They do it with the scheme. It will be nice though when they have this scheme and pass rushers that scare people!

They do it with the scheme. It will be nice though when they have this scheme and pass rushers that scare people!

Meh. I dunno. We have talent. Scott, Harris up the middle. Revis, just... Revis. Cromartie hopefully he sticks. Ellis and DeVito are better than anyone thinks.

The way people act about our defense and how bad we need pass rushers you would think we were ranked 25 in defense or something!

Well yea we get sacks every game but we have to be fancy about it, blitzing corner etc. I want a guy who can make a sac by simply beating his man and getting to the qb quick.

Mark Bulger is signing with Arizona. Whisenhunt doesn't have enough job security to wait around for Gabbert to develop.

Wait a minute. Are you actually suggesting that Marc Bulger helps give Whisenhunt more temporary job security than Blaine Gabbert? You f***ing kidding me here?

Wait a minute. Are you actually suggesting that Marc Bulger helps give Whisenhunt more temporary job security than Blaine Gabbert? You f***ing kidding me here?

Bulger can play. You have to give him max protect at all times, but he can sling it with anybody. Larry Fitz is going to love him.

Archived