The Office Mafia Game Thread

Look, my role is impossible, and I'm not going to swing into full pirate mode to try and pull it off. I'm fairly certain that the inspiration was from last game, and I've been ****ed with by mods before (and more power to 'em ) but for now, I'll repeat, no one is asking the doc for a damn thing. You bringing it up so much is only inviting discussion over it. I ain't asking for it, so let it go.

Not in full pirate mode but then your spin my asking the legitimate question of "how else do we keep you alive?" into me being in the wrong? Bullsh*t pirate.

You are asking us to have faith in you, even though you are third party, and oh by the way, if you do die via NK, scum gets a treat - so now, if true, scum knows who you are, needs you dead to get something, and town is "afraid" of what scum might get... of course you were going to parlay this into something involving protection.

So to be clear, I don't think the Doc should protect you at all. I brought it up to preempt any steering you might have had up your sleeve.

I DO think we should lynch you, because I don't find any part of this reveal to be pro-town, not even gaining you as a townie on D4. I also don't find it believable that you know about thieves, and Toby, and that he'll want to kill you to earn this object - but you don't know if scum will/won't get the object if town just lynches you.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a dumb plan. And you are a terrible scum hunter, i eat scum hunters like you for breakfast

I'm the ******* best ever at it. You know it and I know it. You've admitted to it via PM's often. Almost every game you PM about how awesome of a scum hunter I am, and how I have the best instincts in the game, and how when you're scum you vote to take me out N1 every time.

You can lie to all these stupid ****s, but you cant lie to me.

And it was a brilliant plan. We just got royally ****ed.

I'm the ******* best ever at it. You know it and I know it. You've admitted to it via PM's often. Almost every game you PM about how awesome of a scum hunter I am, and how I have the best instincts in the game, and how when you're scum you vote to take me out N1 every time.

I like you better when you have emo meltdowns. Just sayin'.

lies. 2 years ago I made the mistake of saying you were one of the better instinctive scum hunters and that i like to kill you early cause yuo are unpredictable. It's become big fish

Not in full pirate mode but then your spin my asking the legitimate question of "how else do we keep you alive?" into me being in the wrong? Bullsh*t pirate.

You are asking us to have faith in you, even though you are third party, and oh by the way, if you do die via NK, scum gets a treat - so now, if true, scum knows who you are, needs you dead to get something, and town is "afraid" of what scum might get... of course you were going to parlay this into something involving protection.

So to be clear, I don't think the Doc should protect you at all. I brought it up to preempt any steering you might have had up your sleeve.

I DO think we should lynch you, because I don't find any part of this reveal to be pro-town, not even gaining you as a townie on D4. I also don't find it believable that you know about thieves, and Toby, and that he'll want to kill you to earn this object - but you don't know if scum will/won't get the object if town just lynches you.

What is this, "kick the carcass"?

goading me to use last reveal:

attempt #2

Boom.

ape day late and a dollar short as usual

FU, I was one of the first to punch holes in his reveal - go back and read, everything I just said in my last 5 paragraph post, was re-articulation of the first points I made about him. :P

Haha, 5 min later with only a couple of paragraphs. Slow typer...

I do what I can when I'm working you big jerk. See what I said to CTMope.

lies. 2 years ago I made the mistake of saying you were one of the better instinctive scum hunters and that i like to kill you early cause yuo are unpredictable. It's become big fish

Damn right. I'm the big mother****ing fish in this little mother****ing pond. 2 years ago you said it and you've reiterated every single game since.

You ******* <3 me and I ******* h8u. Get over it. Fag.

av-9773.gif

Hehe, repped. Nice comeback.

FU, I was one of the first to punch holes in his reveal - go back and read, everything I just said in my last 5 paragraph post, was re-articulation of the first points I made about him. :P

Hehe. You missed the point again. CTM was saying you're still casing DPR and he's already hammered. Stop trying to show your e-peen and say you were first. And you wonder why we say you want to be the center of attention all the time.... :rolleyes:

Damn right. I'm the big mother****ing fish in this little mother****ing pond. 2 years ago you said it and you've reiterated every single game since.

You ******* <3 me and I ******* h8u. Get over it. Fag.

I can haz emo meltdown nao?

LMAO, can't believe I survived this day phase, lol.

Just FTR, if there ARE multiple 3rd party, let's not get hung up on them like the Oz game. It's good and fine now, especially because it helps me live :P

Oh, also LOL at JVoR confirming Toby as scum to DPR, if he's telling the truth (which I assume he is, as it was stated...no reason to lie about being 3rd party)

LMAO, can't believe I survived this day phase, lol.

Just FTR, if there ARE multiple 3rd party, let's not get hung up on them like the Oz game. It's good and fine now, especially because it helps me live :P

Oh, also LOL at JVoR confirming Toby as scum to DPR, if he's telling the truth (which I assume he is, as it was stated...no reason to lie about being 3rd party)

I wouoldn't be surprised if he's toby scum

Hehe, repped. Nice comeback.

Hehe. You missed the point again. CTM was saying you're still casing DPR and he's already hammered. Stop trying to show your e-peen and say you were first. And you wonder why we say you want to be the center of attention all the time.... :rolleyes:

Dude, I'm playing along with him... this is typical banter for CTM and I.

Dude, I'm playing along with him... this is typical banter for CTM and I.

I'm calling bullsh*t on this. You misinterpreted CTM's post. It's ok, you don't have to make excuses.

Btw, this post means nothing as I'm just waiting for a scene to see what's up with DPR.

Bringing people back to life seems like it could be a possibility.

Not sure about that in this game - this isn't a power-heavy subject (the TV show), so I wouldn't think there are reviving roles out there. Just my opinion, of course.

Not to be the outraged, indignant, and freaked out townie - but I would've lynched AVM today and let scum take a shot at DPR tonight.

Oh well, let's see the autopsy...

Not to be the outraged, indignant, and freaked out townie - but I would've lynched AVM today and let scum take a shot at DPR tonight.

Oh well, let's see the autopsy...

Normally I'd agree, but he said scum get a power for killing him, but didn't know if scum got the power if town lynched him..

Normally I'd agree, but he said scum get a power for killing him, but didn't know if scum got the power if town lynched him..

Monkey set up the doc wifom, and it might not've been the worst play for the doc to actually protect him (not that I would've suggested it). There was the potential there for no NK, and then we could've lynched DPR tomorrow. :lol:

Not a big deal, though.

Lol, if a mod gave me that role (L1 on first 3 days or die), I'd tell him to gfh.

I agree with that. That's a real f'd up role to have.

That said, if DPR isn't scum and he's telling the truth about Toby, then we could make an educated guess of who the other scum characters are.

The question mark should go inside the quotation mark - I thought you were a writer? LIES! LIES! LIES!

:P

Oh no, my friend:

5. Any punctuation used goes to the left of a quotation mark. However, if the punctuation is used to punctuate the whole sentence and not just what is inside the quotation marks, then it goes to the right.

Example: Have you read the poem, "Anabel Lee"?

Let that be proof of many things over which you are mistaken. heh

FINAL VOTE COUNT

DPR (10): Smash, Pac, Verbal, Crusher, I28, CTM, Wombat, Hess, Vic, JiF

AVM (4): DPR, Brett, SMC, J80

Hess (1): AVM

Not voting: Sharrow, Lily, Slats, Jetscode1

With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

30 ******* minutes to type up a goddamn scene. H8u

JiF is funny.

Climbing my charts buddy...climbing my charts

I agree with that. That's a real f'd up role to have.

That said, if DPR isn't scum and he's telling the truth about Toby, then we could make an educated guess of who the other scum characters are.

If that were the case, I doubt he'd allow reveals to include character names

I bought his book last week. I hope he's a writer.

Hey, seriously, thanks! If you hate it, I'll give you you're money back - but if you love monster hunters, I think you'll be psyched!

It's been a long day at the office. A nervous energy permeates the atmosphere.

"No, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" wails DPR as members of the office group around him. "You're making a mistake. I ... DECLARE ... BANKRUPTCY!"

The office is taken aback. "What the hell does that even mean?" everyone seems to be thinking.

"I'm one of you!" he says. "Well no, not quite, but close! I don't want to take sides. I just want to leave on my own terms."

"TOO BAD! Get out of the office."

"Does it have to be this way?" a few ask sympathetically.

"Yes. We voted. Majority rules." Vicious and JiF step forward. "Come on, DPR. It's time to go."

DPR makes a run for the door, dropping something on the floor. The two men tackle him to the ground and pull him away.

"At least I got you guys a few laughs!!!!!!!!!!!!" his voice echoes down the hall.

DPR, A.K.A Michael Scott A.K.A 3rd Party (wins by getting to L-1 after Toby has been removed from the office) has been voted out of the office.

scott.png

Note: all active player names used in the scene are purely flavor.

Archived