The Office Mafia Game Thread

Btw, I won the challange just now. Jvor said I can reveal. I'd prefer not to say what I won, but ask tht you give me till tomorrow to use it tonight as it has pro-town benefits

I hate when you do this crap... "pro CTM benefits" is more likely.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw, I won the challange just now. Jvor said I can reveal. I'd prefer not to say what I won, but ask tht you give me till tomorrow to use it tonight as it has pro-town benefits

Ugh.

Deadline's not until Monday. Maybe you can you stifle the drama a little bit there?

Also, I hope can you wield this newfound item of yours even if you're NK'd - 'cause you just painted a target on your back that probably wasn't there before. :rolleyes:

I hate when you do this crap... "pro CTM benefits" is more likely.

I don't care what you hate you pustulating rodent, I've actually played this game straight up

Ugh.

Deadline's not until Monday. Maybe you can you stifle the drama a little bit there?

Also, I hope can you wield this newfound item of yours even if you're NK'd - 'cause you just painted a target on your back that probably wasn't there before. :rolleyes:

I was more considering surviving today. I still am the vote leader.

Official Day 2 Vote Count

CTM (6): Hess, JiF, Verbal, Crusher, Wombat, I28

Smashmouth (3): J80, Lily, CTM

Jetscode1 (2): Pac, AVM

Lily (2): Vicious, Slats

I28 (1): Jetscode1

Not voting: Smash

With 15 people alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

REVEALS REMAINING: 2

Deadline has been set for Monday at 4PM ET

Ive been looking at Lily and CTM for a while . The Brett thing was me messing with brett because of a vote he put on me with no reason at all... nothing more. I feel the same way that CTM's arguements have been weak sauce this game for sure . I may be going a little APE here but from my perspective Lily voted me wanting some action and a while later CTM jumped on with the weak crap trying to start a train for me to reveal. I got news for both of you scummates Im not gonna do it :P

The part about Lily that has me wavering is would she be so overtly obvious? It's not like she's new... from my vantage point she's been way to amiable with everyone and all too happy to join the flavor of the day case. I have to believe scummates would be telling her to tone it down, no?

Townie read on this post.. He's attacking his defender.. Wouldn't expect noob scum to be this wise..

Still think you should probably reveal ... But I'm not from dm where reveals are confusing and frightening

^^^ This pinged me back when he said it. A well-coached noob scum would be that wise. Then he still tells 80 to reveal... which is great for 80 if he's scum, first reveal of the game won't be lynched. It'll at least give him a few days to get off everyone's radar.

Other things I noticed with these 2 guys...

CTM goes from offering to be a martyr, to squirming to live one more day...

I'm town, it will be revealed as such, and I hope something can be gained from it.

That's certainly possible. Rest assured, I'm town. But I understand if ya'll lynch me. Can't really fight it.

And JF80 seems to play along with him here:

CTM, there's other alternatives to you being the lynchee right now. The offer to fall on your sword is appreciated but we're well away from the deadline to make that a necessity.

UNVOTE

Interestingly, before Brett was killed we saw JF80 initiating a swing from CTM to Smash.

Agreed. Now would be a good time to get some of the more inactive players to come out of the woodwork. Smash comes to mind in that category.

Here is where CTM changes his tune to keep me alive, tries to swing momentum to who? Smash. After Brett is killed... then brings up the object he supposedly won.

If I wasn't worried about Hess revealling that he destroyed apes item in my possesion cause I actually destroyed it, there'd have been no reason to volunteer to reveal or to reveal a scum sounding role at all.

In any event, smash is gone for awhile, shows up, and then we get his voter killed. Either smash is being framed or a ducks a duck and smash is scum again..

WIlling to provide a bit mroe pressure to try and figure it out

unvote

vote smash

Now I'm not offering this as conclusive, but there seems to be a subtle theme within the interaction of these 2. CTM may have won the object and it might have pro-town benefits, but ONLY if he is town.

Just got done reading, quickly cause i gotta run out to get teh Baby Crusher from practice.

Thief? CTM? mmmm? Not sure what to think of his reveal and not sure how that effects alignment.

Daytime serial killer is interesting but not scary.

Good to see Slats getting into the mix a little.

wombat is a doosh.

We have a while before Deadline so I will unvotefor now because I want to look at things a little bit.

Re-read Vic's case on Lilly and feel slightly better about Vic.

I want to look at Hess a little bit more, but feel he might be the next good place to look.

Other than that, gotta go will be back on after I get the kid and eat. mmmmmmm food.

I think it was when you said, and I'm paraphrasing:

"If I reveal I'm going to ask that you vote me off. It's as simple as that."

That stuck with me as something wifomilicious to say as scum. I can pull the direct quote if you like?

You fail to see my point.

If enough people seem concerned enough, I'll gladly reveal. Either way, CTM is stalled out and no one wants to vote Hess and/or JC. I find it slightly odd.

Also, did anyone else notice how Pac FoS'd the rest of his scum team? Pretty interesting.

repeating a mantra is a clever scum move to avoid suspicion. I don't think anyone should sleep on you just because you're hiding in shadows.

repeating a mantra is a clever scum move to avoid suspicion. I don't think anyone should sleep on you just because you're hiding in shadows.

Cack2566 has decent scum probability imo..

You fail to see my point.

If enough people seem concerned enough, I'll gladly reveal. Either way, CTM is stalled out and no one wants to vote Hess and/or JC. I find it slightly odd.

CTM should be stalled out. He's already revealed, and now is claiming a pro-town thing he can do tonight. We can (and should) come back to him, but we're not facing a deadline until Monday afternoon. Plenty of time to look around.

People seem more willing to vote Hess in this game than I can ever recall before.

I find your post odd.

If enough people seem concerned enough, I'll gladly reveal.

Oh, and for the record...

I have no desire to hear your reveal ever. You've already said your role less useful than JF80's, and that you'd accept being lynched blindly. I think the town should keep that offer in its back pocket on the JIC.

Was just thinking about who could have killed Brett and AVM seems like the best bet to me.

He had that highly public spat the other day and they've cooled off since. If AVM is scum/sk he'd want to take someone out who has proven he'll have no problem voting him off.

Also looked at AVM's first post after Bretts death and it was jokes about an 8 ball followed by plopping a vote on JC.

CTM should be stalled out. He's already revealed, and now is claiming a pro-town thing he can do tonight. We can (and should) come back to him, but we're not facing a deadline until Monday afternoon. Plenty of time to look around.

People seem more willing to vote Hess in this game than I can ever recall before.

I find your post odd.

My point is that we're NOT going to vote him off right, yet several individuals don't want to move off him. It's odd, so you can find my post odd all you want, and it isn't going to matter one damn bit.

Oh, and for the record...

I have no desire to hear your reveal ever. You've already said your role less useful than JF80's, and that you'd accept being lynched blindly. I think the town should keep that offer in its back pocket on the JIC.

I'll be lynched blindly to a certain extent, and it's not going to happen past today. There comes a point where you don't roll over anymore. Early on lynching myself makes sense, but once numbers start to dwindle I'm not going to blindly offer myself any longer. Now stop being such a condensending douche, please.

I'll be lynched blindly to a certain extent, and it's not going to happen past today. There comes a point where you don't roll over anymore. Early on lynching myself makes sense, but once numbers start to dwindle I'm not going to blindly offer myself any longer. Now stop being such a condensending douche, please.

TEH MOCK OUTRAGEZ!!!!

My point is that we're NOT going to vote him off right, yet several individuals don't want to move off him. It's odd, so you can find my post odd all you want, and it isn't going to matter one damn bit.

I find your post odd.

Smashmouth (3): J80, Lily, CTM

Lily (2): Vicious, Slats

Jetscode1 (1): AVM

AVM (1): Pac

Not voting: Smash

JC and his 3 posts a day aren't going anywhere... I can get back to him.

I'll unvote

Vote AVM

Well done! I liked how you piggy backed on I-28 post about the three posts a day...lets return to this now. I'm beginning to see at least two known "loudmouths" trying a new style all in the pursuit of low-hanging fruit...make your case numbnuts...you reaching and your obvious.

Well done! I liked how you piggy backed on I-28 post about the three posts a day...lets return to this now. I'm beginning to see at least two known "loudmouths" trying a new style all in the pursuit of low-hanging fruit...make your case numbnuts...you reaching and your obvious.

The "3 posts a day" quip is just like everyone calling me FOS-monkey, or Pac a doosh, or JIF gay... its just a befitting way to dig at you. The fact you don't get it and OMGUS us just for cracking it is funny...

I especially like it when you do the mock tough guy thing and challenge people to "make their case" AFTER they just made their case. Goofball.

Ive been looking at Lily and CTM for a while . The Brett thing was me messing with brett because of a vote he put on me with no reason at all... nothing more. I feel the same way that CTM's arguements have been weak sauce this game for sure . I may be going a little APE here but from my perspective Lily voted me wanting some action and a while later CTM jumped on with the weak crap trying to start a train for me to reveal. I got news for both of you scummates Im not gonna do it :P

Catching up again...

I didn't want you to reveal. I just wanted to hear more from you. I now understand why you were quiet, but I didn't when I placed my vote.

Unvote Smash

Smashmouth (2): J80, CTM

Lily (3): Vicious, Slats, Smash

Jetscode1 (1): AVM

AVM (1): Pac

Not voting: Lily