The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a vote...no, you never joked...looks like you had your sights set on her early on and looked for a convenient execuse to vote her. Well done! You've convinced me. :rolleyes:

You are accusing Vic of doing the same thing with Lily that you had done with me.

Interestingly I thought you'd get some pressure today, but then you jumped all over Vic when Crusher voted him... possibly to ensure momentum anywhere but on you.

Well damn. Emofest 2011. Good way to go out leading into tomorrow.

(Vic, no worries on the stress - I remember it and will be going through it again perhaps next year - we got your back)

You are right. I am sorry Like I said. sh*t going on. My bad.

I didn't say it yet. I don't know what it's like to be an expectant dad, so I can't say I understand, but no worries here, Vic. I have a ton of s**t going on myself.

Official Day 2 Vote Count

Lily (5): Vicious, Slats, Smash, Hess, Wombat

Vicious (4): JiF, Crusher, Jetscode1, Optimas Primate

Wombat (2): Lily, Verbal

Smashmouth (2): J80, CTM

Jetscode1 (1): AVM

AVM (1): Pac

With 15 people alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

REVEALS REMAINING: 2

Deadline has been set for Monday at 4PM ET

**** you Slats.

<3 Lillian

Something about Giraffes or some random crap to Hess.

And of course, AViciousM > all*.

*Except Dan, until further notice. And JVoR, because he can also MK me.

AVM receives 5 items. He gets to keep them forever, and there is no limit on how or when he uses them. But if the sucking up stops, we take them back.

AVM receives 5 items. He gets to keep them forever, and there is no limit on how or when he uses them. But if the sucking up stops, we take them back.

Easy.

Kill: Slats ( :P )

Roleblock: Wombat. Can't let him continue to get proof I'm scum.

Revive: Sharrow. This thread needs even MORE "flair"

Give BPV to: Lillian. No need to give it to Vic, we'll just fuse and scare everyone off.

Steal: JiF's trike. Needs no explanation.

Amazingly enough that coward CTM recommended it a long time ago in a thread. So he has good taste in shoes and scotch. Still looking for #3.

a bunch of alcoholics who wear Chuck Taylors and think they're hip.

I'm sooooooo envious. :rolleyes:

Amazingly enough that coward CTM recommended it a long time ago in a thread. So he has good taste in shoes and scotch. Still looking for #3.

Coward? I hope you rear end a sewage tanker

**** all this "I've got sh*t going on" nonsense... we all do. Hell, I've spent the last 3 hours working out my looting logistics for tomorrow.

1) Find nearest bannanas

2) Eat bannanas

/plan

National Sales Meetings are exhausting and I hate them. 3 days of general meetings, breakouts, individual conversation, acting like you care, eating, drinking from basically 8am-2am for 3 straight nights. Tonight we went to Sea World. Walked all around the park, rode rides, drank beer...just cant do it anymore. My company parties too and we are a sales org. so we hire nothing but hot chicks. Did meet a smoking a hot Asian from Kansas City that I'm in love with...Its ridiculous though, you break your neck like no other. Totally being the lame guy who went to bed early. My team is all making fun of me for being the old guy...22, 24, 25...kinda weird. Anyway, I'm ******* over it.

///end rate

National Sales Meetings are exhausting and I hate them. 3 days of general meetings, breakouts, individual conversation, acting like you care, eating, drinking from basically 8am-2am for 3 straight nights. Tonight we went to Sea World. Walked all around the park, rode rides, drank beer...just cant do it anymore. My company parties too and we are a sales org. so we hire nothing but hot chicks. Did meet a smoking a hot Asian from Kansas City that I'm in love with...Its ridiculous though, you break your neck like no other. Totally being the lame guy who went to bed early. My team is all making fun of me for being the old guy...22, 24, 25...kinda weird. Anyway, I'm ******* over it.

///end rate

You should have rocked the Converse PHT. Would have landed the hot asian. Just saying.

You should have rocked the Converse PHT. Would have landed the hot asian. Just saying.

Oh I was in...but you cant act on it here. It got so bad they starting firing people left and right. I'm sharing a room with a random too, so there's really nothing you can do. This year is different though because I have my car, but still not worth the risk. Plus she's only be with the company for 7 weeks. Ironically, shes working in an office where my old boss is, so there's definitely potential for future.

She's an Asian from Kansas City who just met a stud surfer who happens to be her superior too. ;-) She wants it.

Thats insulting. She a lady. I fine, fine lady. She'd never just put out like that. With a girl like her, I'd ask her daddy if I can take her out to dinner and then we'd wait till marriage for sex.

That's not insulting your just mad cause you had nowhere to sneak out and snake it.

Lady's need love too.

Fine is one thing, naked is another.

She would put out like that for me.

Her Dad is still pissed he didn't have a son.

Dinner? You should give her a slim Jim and a body slam her in memory of the Late Great Randy Savage. Make sure to call her Elizabeth during the process.

Wait till marriage for sex? That's like waiting for a gastric bypass to pig out.

Wait it out, contact your old boss, tell him you got the new promotion and would like to take him for dinner as a thanx for everything he did. She will see you hanging out with the man and make the decision to bang cause not only are you dashing handsome and trike savvy... her sharing her va jay jay may get her more pay pay.

Archived